What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Brows pull closer, fingers twitching a little, head shaking slowly*

No... no you shouldn't. Not if you want to stay where you are now, anyway...

massages a little more firmly

...let me think about that for a moment. Not a decision one should rush really...

continues to massage, curling fingers more snugly
 
massages a little more firmly

...let me think about that for a moment. Not a decision one should rush really...

continues to massage, curling fingers more snugly

*a slight nod of the head, and then he reaches out, splayed fingers sinking into her hair, pulling her forward as he leaned forward to meet her, his breath hot and voice low in her ear*

Embrace that thought, little Witch... it may very well be the last clear one you have for a while.
 
*a slight nod of the head, and then he reaches out, splayed fingers sinking into her hair, pulling her forward as he leaned forward to meet her, his breath hot and voice low in her ear*

Embrace that thought, little Witch... it may very well be the last clear one you have for a while.

A quiet gasp, a tightening of fingers as a result of the pull...but the hand stays where it is.

...might it now...?

Hand squeezes and draws downwards slowly but persistently against his clothes. A decision made.
 
A quiet gasp, a tightening of fingers as a result of the pull...but the hand stays where it is.

...might it now...?

Hand squeezes and draws downwards slowly but persistently against his clothes. A decision made.

*A small nod is the only acknowledgment of her question, and his voice is, again, low in her ear*

There are... things... at your cottage I wish not to disturb just yet.

*his other hand closes around her wrist, pulling her hand firmly and fully against him, against what she has drawn out of him*

So you're going to follow me... elsewhere.

*The hand on her wrist pulls, taking her touch from him, and he releases her hair, turning his back to her and slipping out*
 
*A small nod is the only acknowledgment of her question, and his voice is, again, low in her ear*

There are... things... at your cottage I wish not to disturb just yet.

*his other hand closes around her wrist, pulling her hand firmly and fully against him, against what she has drawn out of him*

So you're going to follow me... elsewhere.

*The hand on her wrist pulls, taking her touch from him, and he releases her hair, turning his back to her and slipping out*

Lets out a long shaky breath, she hadn't realised she was holding.

She watches him go, wets her lips and, with a mischievous smile, follows...
 
Trying not to blow a head bolt.The damn phone won't quit ringing today. I'm about ready to go around and start disconnecting them all AND put my cell phone on mute.

*grumbles*
 
Seriously considering biting Veroe. :p

I want to sit here and write a response, but I think my brain just flatlined.
 
Trying to put words on paper but the words won't come. I can see pieces of the scene in my head. I know what I want. The slow gentle loving of lips and tongue... but the eloquence, the words... just. aren't. there.
 
'Tis true...Buddha and I have many differences...

...but as for wish granting...there are something's I might be able to grant that he can't... :D

Now that is a thought that intrigues. ;)

WAIDRN: off to breakfast, then to a gun show. Later, maybe a little shooting, then laundry, packing for my trip, possibly cleaning up a little construction debris on my back patio, possibly writing a little. I'll squeeze in a couple meals in there somewhere, and end the day by going to bed.
 
Back from the gun show, and also from shooting my new gun. I bought a Ruger GP 100 .357 magnum revolver with a 6 inch barrel. Watching Rick blow away zombies each week on Walking Dead with his .357 magnum made me want one too.

Now I already had a cowboy gun in .357 magnum. (Which I also got a holster for today.) But it is single action only. For those that don't know, that means that when you pull the trigger, it performs one single action, that of letting the hammer drop to fire the gun. Double action is what more modern revolvers have, which means that when you pull the trigger, two things occur. It cocks the hammer, then releases it to fire the gun. The gun I got today is double action or single action, meaning I can choose to cock the hammer myself, and then pull the trigger, or just pull the trigger.

Normally, a gun is far more accurate in single action. This is because it's steadier to just pull the trigger without pulling against the spring tension of cocking the hammer. Having shot mostly cowboy style guns in the past, which are all single action, I'm used to doing it this way.

But I wanted to learn to fire double action too, because the concealed carry gun I want to get is a double action revolver.

Anyhow, I took my new gun to the range right after I left the gun show. After adjusting the sights to get them right on the bullseye, I fired 25 rounds in single action (cocking the hammer back with my thumb and then firing).

attachment.php


Then I decided to try double action shooting. (just pulling back on the trigger until the hammer goes back and the gun fires.) I actually surprised myself by doing better in this method of shooting than the other way I was used to. :eek:

attachment.php


All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase and my performance. :)
 

Attachments

  • GP100-single.jpg
    GP100-single.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 35
  • GP100-double.jpg
    GP100-double.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 34
Headaching...

-Offers Yeishia a glass of water and some Advil.

Then she sits down to count the holes of Thyri's accomplishments=

I must be bad at counting. I'm certainly not getting close to 25...

-Tries again... One... two.... three...-
 
-Offers Yeishia a glass of water and some Advil.

Then she sits down to count the holes of Thyri's accomplishments=

I must be bad at counting. I'm certainly not getting close to 25...

-Tries again... One... two.... three...-

It's kinda hard when so many of them go through the same big hole. ;) That larger hole at the bottom of the red in the double action target had at least 10 rounds go through there alone.
 
Watching "The Stand" to get a little post-apocalyptic fix without the zombies...not in the mood for zombies tonight.

Also baking rolls for dinner...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top