I think... I know....

MakeMeSweat

Literotica Guru
After some thought and advice, I am deciding to repost an ad I had pulled down. I unfortunately forget how I worded the first one. So here is another attempt listing the things I think and know about myself.

I know:

I am caring, empathetic, and giving. (I think too much at times, because I will take all the blame)
I like to tell jokes (I think I am funny)
I have four children ( I think I am a good father)
I am missing something in my life (I think I might find it here)
I am married ( I think she still cares about me)
I am missing the spark, the flirting, the adventure, the sponanteus ( I think I can provide all those things)

I would like to find a similar situated lady in my general age range ( I am 40) who is missing something in their life. Someone who understands the time constraints of real life, and who needs discretion. I would love to find someone in my general area of Eastern PA or close by.

Is someone willing to take a chance?

I think I can relate....

I'm very giving. Great joy is derived in doing for others. I'm constantly cooking or baking for friends and neighbors.

I'm a Mom and Grandma. I think I'm pretty cool at both. Actually pretty incredible at the Granny part.

I don't think I look or act like a grandma. Is there a way we are supposed to look ?

I like to cut up and be silly. Proven by my silly AV's . I like jokes and laughter. Good for the spirit and soul.

I THIRST to hear my name growled in the sexiest manner. It's been a very long time.

I'm married but missing a whole lot in my life. I know he knows. He holds the sofa down while I'm the backbone and manpower. A woman shouldnt ever feel that way.

I think he still cares for me. Mostly my paycheck and the fact that I'm able to keep this place humming.

I want to be wanted by a man. I want him to thirst for me too.

I bumped past the 40's to 52. But I certainly relate with where you are. I wish you all the best and good luck finding the spark, the flirting and the adventure.

Location isn't just your problem, lol. I think a lot of us trouble with that. Yes, I have met some great people on here. Through kik only. No one is close, or no one I think I might actually want to meet is close enough I should say. Good luck in your search!

Thank you... My "issue" is location. That seems to be a stumbling block.

I assume you want real life hook ups then? My closest friends live on the east coast. It does suck that I can't even have coffee with them. But someday I'll win the lotto and go buy them coffee lol

Denny & Dollie

Keep trying. There seem to be millions of people in the same situation.
It may take time but when you meet, sharing a cup of coffee and getting to know someone is the best way.
Always be honest.

Keep trying. There seem to be millions of people in the same situation.
It may take time but when you meet, sharing a cup of coffee and getting to know someone is the best way.
Always be honest.

Well, to be honest location is no longer a priority.

Back