Seduce wife via email

Ajhleix

Virgin
Looking to find a male, well hung, somewhat dominate to try to seduce my wife via email. Who knows where it might go after if you are succcessful. Wife is 38, short hair, big tits, loves sex, oral, doggie and loves being fucked really really hard and deep. I don't know if she will go for it or if she will blank you completely.

Complete discretion needed - wife does not know about this and cannot find out that I have put you up to it. Completely anonymous. You could perhaps email her (indicating it was in error) which might get the ball rolling. I won't have access to her email so I will have no idea how successful (or not) you might be.

Are you interested in giving it a go? If so, PM me and let me know what additional information you need and we can take it from there...

P.

Looking to find a male, well hung, somewhat dominate to try to seduce my wife via email. Who knows where it might go after if you are succcessful. Wife is 38, short hair, big tits, loves sex, oral, doggie and loves being fucked really really hard and deep. I don't know if she will go for it or if she will blank you completely.

Complete discretion needed - wife does not know about this and cannot find out that I have put you up to it. Completely anonymous. You could perhaps email her (indicating it was in error) which might get the ball rolling. I won't have access to her email so I will have no idea how successful (or not) you might be.

Are you interested in giving it a go? If so, PM me and let me know what additional information you need and we can take it from there...

P.

Could be fun..

My wife

Another person on this site approached me about this very idea. I found the idea very intriguing. But ultimately I knew my wife would blow off the initial contact. But I certainly hope it works for the OP.

Another person on this site approached me about this very idea. I found the idea very intriguing. But ultimately I knew my wife would blow off the initial contact. But I certainly hope it works for the OP.

That's a shame. If you ever want to try it anyway though, let me know. :D

That's a shame. If you ever want to try it anyway though, let me know. :D

Thanks I will. I must admit I find the idea of wife having even a cyber affair to be quite arousing. Especially if they were to cam or vid skype. To me masturbating together would be the same as screwing.

Hi

My husband did something similar with me. Only difference was it was a tex message off his mate. I told my husband after the first 2 or 3 texts but he didn't say it was his friend till months later. Was quite hot lol💋💋😃💦

My wife

This sounds really hot but I want another man to seduce my wife in person.

Back