Guys, please help. I need your advice.

GimpyIntellect

Literotica Guru
There is this woman I've been fancying here on the General Board. She's incredibly sexy, and I can't stop thinking about her. The problem is....she doesn't even know I exist.

What can I do to garner her attention?

There is this woman I've been fancying here on the General Board. She's incredibly sexy, and I can't stop thinking about her. The problem is....she doesn't even know I exist.

Have you tried being someone completely different?

Here's a truly wacky out there sort of idea.

Without coming across as a total creeper or stalker, how about you pm her and introduce yourself? Tell her that you really enjoyed reading her posts and that they resonated with something inside of you. Then, you can even request that she write you back if she is so inclined.

And, if she doesn't reciprocate, move on.

I'm not quite sure why guys have a hang up about introducing themselves, saying something flattering but not creepy, and just being friendly. If a girl then behaves like a bitch, you can reevaluate your initial impressions of women until you begin to get it right.

Good luck.
K

Here's a truly wacky out there sort of idea.

Without coming across as a total creeper or stalker, how about you pm her and introduce yourself? Tell her that you really enjoyed reading her posts and that they resonated with something inside of you. Then, you can even request that she write you back if she is so inclined.

And, if she doesn't reciprocate, move on.

I'm not quite sure why guys have a hang up about introducing themselves, saying something flattering but not creepy, and just being friendly. If a girl then behaves like a bitch, you can reevaluate your initial impressions of women until you begin to get it right.

Good luck.
K

Would you mind penning up a witty, eloquent response for me to say? I'll just copy and paste it right on over to her.

My tongue is totally tied.

I can't think of anything on my own.

Would you mind penning up a witty, eloquent response for me to say? I'll just copy and paste it right on over to her.

My tongue is totally tied.

I can't think of anything on my own.

Yes I would, because then she'd fall in love with me. ;)

I gave you the bones of the email. You can do it.

Have you shown her your penis? Chicks dig that.

I don't think I want to know how you *know* Hard_Rom has them ;)

And hello to you too, stranger.

I just clicked on his profile.

He's got a decorative set.

Anyway, enough about him. How is your world? Everything good? Are you happy for Peyton?

Back