Worlds Collide

SweetAsSuga

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Posts
1,471
Closed for UKstud69



Pulling her fiery hair back into a messy bun, Celina surveyed herself in the mirror. Pale skin with a touch of freckles across her nose, ivy green eyes, and a pink, cupid's bow mouth were reflected back at her. Her yellow skinny jeans hugged her slim waist, emphasizing the subtle curve of her hips. Turning around to look at her backside, Lina smiled. Her ass had always been one of her better features.

"Perfect." She said with a quick nod of her head, sending her onyx chandelier earrings swinging.

Scooping up her nude-colored Prada bag, weighted down more with makeup than textbooks, Lina made her way out of her off-campus apartment. Her day wouldn't be too long. Three classes and a meeting of the Future Business Leaders club stood between her and a night out with the girls at whatever club they deemed worthy enough to grace with their presence. All in all, her day wasn't looking too shabby.

At twenty-one, Celina had everything going for her. She'd gone to the best schools in the world, she'd spent her summers vacationing in Europe and interning at her father's Fortune 500 company. Her life was all set, her future perfectly on track. One day she would take over her father's company and live happily ever after with a gorgeous husband and 2.5 kids and a dog. But, until that day came, she applied herself, equally, to school work and partying.

Arriving on campus, Lina headed for her first class of the day, Social Issues with Dr. Harris Covington, one of the hottest professors on campus. Lina usually spent most of the class gazing adoringly at Dr. Covington and dreaming of what sex with him would be like. He looked like the type of man who could go for hours without needing a break. After all, a man who biked to work every day and spent countless hours in the gym had to have more stamina than an average person.

Settling into her usual seat in the front row, Celina pulled out her laptop and got ready for the class to start.
 
Last edited:
She sat, entranced, as Dr. Covington walked around the room, his hands moving rapidly as he spoke. His passion was intoxicating and more than a little arousing. As Celina leaned in, enraptured by Dr. Covington, she heard a snort of derision from her left. Turning her head slightly to see who would be so rude as to make that noise while the good professor was speaking, Lina frowned as her eyes settled on the charity case two seats down from her.

She'd seen him in a few of her classes throughout her time at school, but she had never spoken to him. Why should she? He was the school's token "poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks" and had no right to be there. What had he done to earn his place aside from being a broke ass bum? Lina had worked her ass off in order to earn her spot in school. She wasn't in the Honors College, nor was she one track for graduating Suma Cum Laude, because she was rich. No, She put a lot of work into her studies.

As if he could sense her glare, the boy, Lina didn't even know his name because she didn't care to learn it, turned his head to meet her gaze. With a disgusted shake of her head, she quickly turned her attention back to Dr. Covington, who was busy pairing students up for a presentation that would be due in the next four weeks.

"Celina and Christian," Dr. Covington looked down at the paper in his hands, "you'll be presenting on the roles of economic classes on social stigma."

Christian? Who the hell was Christian? Celina glanced around the room, trying to figure out who her partner could be. When her gaze settled on That Boy, as she'd named him in her head, her heart sank as his lips turned up in a sarcastic grin.

Oh shit.
 
No way in hell would Lina be the first one to move. They could talk over that damn desk for all she cared. Maybe she could get the hunky professor to make an exception to his rule of trading partners, just this once. There was no doubt in Lina's mind that she could easily persuade him, and have tons of fun doing it.

"Yes. And you're Christian." She replied with a haughty look in her eyes. Why did she have to be paired with a slacker like him? He obviously didn't take the class seriously, she doubted he even took his education seriously. He was nothing more than a charity case so that the college could get some extra tax credits. And she was the one saddled to work with him. No doubt she'd be the one doing all the work.

"I suppose we should start discussing the topic." Celina said, pulling out her textbook and paging through it. "Though it'd be better if I just did it myself. I doubt you even know what our assignment is." She added under her breath.
 
Never in her life had Celina wanted to punch someone as badly as she wanted to punch Christian. How the hell had she gotten stuck with him? There was no way that this was going to end well. There was bound to be at least one dead body by the time this assignment was finished, and Celina would be damned if it would be hers. And where did he get off insulting her like that in front of Dr. Covington? She wanted nothing more than to slap that smug look off his face as Covington turned to face her.

"Is that true, Celina? I would have thought you, of all people, would excel at this assignment." Covington said, genuine concern on his face. Celina nearly melted under his gaze. She would definitely be adding that look to her fantasy folder when she got home later.

"Oh no," she shook her head, a sweet smile on her lips, "I understand it perfectly. You want us to explore the impact a person's economic status has on the perception the rest of the world has of them. Like someone who makes over a million a year, everyone might think that they're, more than likely, a Republican, possibly stuck up or gives generously to charity for the tax shelter it provides."

"Very good, Celina." Dr. Covington beamed at her and Celina could feel her panties getting damp at the way his smile lit up his eyes. "Though I would like you both to go a lot deeper than that."

"Of course." Celina nodded her agreement before casting a glare at Christian, whom Covington had turned to speak to.

"Let me know if you two need any help." He said before getting up from the desk. "Alright everyone," he called getting the class's attention. "I really want you all to work hard on these assignments, okay. Class dismissed."

There was a flurry of excitement as everyone gathered up their books and bags and headed for the door in a flood. Celina took her time gathering up her things. Her next class wasn't for another hour and she didn't feel like getting stuck in the bottleneck that would, undoubtedly, be the hallway outside the room.
 
He really had some nerve acting put out because he had to work with her when, really, it was Celina who should be acting all huffy and whining like a little bitch about working with him. But she wasn't about to say anything to that regard. No, better to just get this project over with and, like Christian said, forget he ever existed.

"After would be better," she said briskly moving towards the door. Now that the flow of traffic had died out, she moved easily out into the hall. Let Christian struggle to keep up with her quick pace. Her heels clicked along the tiled floor as she paged through the schedule on her phone. "I've got a meeting until three, but I can do anything after that."

She glanced up at Christian - god that boy was tall, and Celina was pretty tall herself - and reveled in the look on his face. Let him be pissed that he had to follow her lead. Better he know now that she wasn't going to let him take the reigns of this project and tank the whole thing. If she was going to take over her father's company one day, she needed to keep his respect, and maintaining top grades was just one aspect of that respect.

"Does that work for you and your busy gym schedule?" Lina couldn't stop the slight sneer when she spoke the word 'gym'. Her foot tapped impatiently on the tile as she waited for his reply.
 
"Jackass," Celina muttered as Christian walked away. Why in the world did she have to be paired with such a boneheaded idiot. And not just any idiot, but one with a major chip on his shoulder. So he was born on the figurative wrong side of the tracks, big freakin' whoop. He had been given an amazing opportunity in attending college for free and he was, clearly, wasting it. Celina could not wrap her head around the fact that he was more interested in attending a gym class than on bettering his mind in academic classes. And now she was stuck with him as a partner.

"Fuck that," Celina said, turning on her heel and heading towards the stairs. She had half an hour before her meeting and she intended to spend some time studying up on their project topic before she had to get there.



*****​


Celina checked her watch, yet again, as she stood outside the gym waiting for Christian. He was running late and Lina was not a patient person when her grades, and ultimately future, were on the line.

Her meeting had gone smoothly enough, nothing overly exciting had happened and things had ended on a good note. She'd been in a better mood afterwards, until her father had called.

Celina had never been close with her father, he had always been more interested in his company than her and Lina prized nothing more than she did his love and favor. So, when he had called, she'd been excited and eager to hear his voice. But her excitement had been short lived.

"Your grades are slipping." He had said. No "hello," no "how are you doing," just straight forward disappointment.

"It was only one B, Dad." Celina said, hating how meek her voice sounded. Why could she never stand up to him?

"A B will not get you into Harvard's MBA program." He snapped. She could hear the steady click clack of a keyboard in the background, telling her that her father was, once again, multitasking during their monthly phone call.

"I'll get the grade back up, I promise." Lina replied, hastening to reassure him that she would do better, that she was worthy of his love.

"Make sure you do, or you can forget about the internship this summer. I don't want someone who isn't willing ot put one hundred percent into their job." And with that, he hung up.





The doors to the gym swung open and the class filed out. A few of the guys gave Celina appreciative looks as they took in her tight jeans and shirt. She checked a few of them out, enjoying the way their muscles looked under their shirts, but she was too focused on her project to give the boys much thought.

"Finally," she snapped when Christian walked out, "what took you so damn long?"
 
What did he think she was, a fucking dog? Celina watched, anger boiling in her veins, as Christian started walking away from her, obscenities pouring from his lips as he strode away complaining about the school and its people. He expected her to follow him, to trot along in his wake like a dutiful little pet. Well fuck that. Celina was not in the mood for yet another chauvinistic male telling her what to do. She had gotten enough of that attitude from her father already, she did not need it from Christian - someone who was far below her - too.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?" She spat at his back. The hallway was deserted now and her voice echoed off the rows of gym lockers. Lina didn't care if he thought she was batshit crazy, she didn't care about anything right now. All she wanted was to scream and yell and beat something (or someone). Her anger was consuming her. Anger at her father, at herself, at Christian. Anger at life. It was like a flame that had suddenly burst into an inferno and she could feel her skin itching with the lick of the fire.

"You act like this place is a fucking joke, so why are you here? Why do you even bother to come if all you're going to do is throw away an opportunity that you haven't done anything to earn?" Tears bit at her eyes as she yelled at him, but she wouldn't let them fall. Celina was strong and proud and she would not let this...this scum see her cry.

"This may be a joke to you, but it is my life. My whole future balances on this place and how well I do here. And I am not going to let someone like you, someone who is too busy pretending he's some big bad ass to care about anything, ruin my life. So you get your shit together and figure out what it is you want and why you're here. Because I'll be damned if I let you drag me down with you."

Her chest rose and fell with each rough, angry breath. Her words echoing in the hall, lingering between them. Celina felt her hands cramping and slowly flexed her fingers, not realizing that they had been balled into tight fists at her sides. The air hummed with energy as she waited for the explosion that was surely to come.
 
Celina was far too angry to feel any fear as Christian advanced and trapped her between his hulking form and the lockers. At least she was until he slammed his fist into the locker not far from her head. The air crackled with a dangerous electricity and Celina could feel her heart hammering inside her chest as she met his lethal gaze head on. Her chest rose and fell with each fearfully angry breath. Silence hung between them, their eyes boring into each other's until a professor interrupted them.

"Nothing, we're just studying." Christian backed off slightly, and Celina took a deep, calming breath. The professor looked between them, apparently deciding not to get into the middle of it, before ducking back inside her classroom. As soon as she disappeared, Celina shoved Christian as far away from her as possible.

"Don't ever think that you know who I am." She spat, her voice rough with tears that were suddenly threatening to spill. She held them at bay, though, unwilling to let Christian see her cry. "You don't know a damn thing about me or my family or my life."

Turning on her heel, Lina stalked away. Tears burned her eyes as she struggled to keep her head up and walk away with dignity. She didn't care what Dr. Covington had said about not switching partners. There was no way in hell she'd ever be able to work with Christian. The boy had no class, no manners, and no clue what he was doing. He was more a detriment to her grade than anything else. She would beg and plead with Covington if she had to, but she was not going to work with Christian.

Rounding the corner, Celina leaned up against the wall, her steel spine abandoning her and the tears streaming down her face. She leaned against the wall, her knees suddenly weak, and slid down to the floor. Burying her face in her hands, she let the tears fall freely. Her father would kill her, he would ruin her, if Celina failed. She'd never be able to achieve her life's dream. He would blacklist her from every company she ever applied to. He would deny that she was even his daughter. The man was a bully and demanded the best of his daughter, but the pressure to be perfect was too much for Celina. How could she ever live up to his expectations? How could she ever be good enough?

Sitting there on the floor, sobs causing her body to shake, Celina cried out all the fear and pain that was bottled up inside her.
 
Sleep eluded Celina that night. Tossing and turning, she couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that filled her. Something dark was coming her way, something that would, undoubtedly, shake her to the very core. But Celina had no idea what it was or what it could be.

When she did drift into sleep, it was restless and filled with the image of Christian's eyes boring into hers. The fire in his eyes tracked her through the dreamworld, leaving Celina feeling naked and vulnerable.

Her alarm sounded loudly, filling the apartment with its shrill screams. With a groan, Celina slammed her hand down on the off button and climbed wearily out of bed. Moving into the bathroom she looked at her reflection in the mirror. With large purple and black bags under her eyes, and her skin pale with exhaustion, she looked like death warmed over.

"Great," she muttered, running a brush through her fiery hair before pulling it back into a ponytail, "just great."

What she needed was a few hours in the gym, working out her frustrations on the punching bag before class. And that's exactly what she was going to do. Pulling on a pair of black yoga pants and a black tank top over top her hot pink sports bra, Celina drove down to the college and immediately made her way to the gym. A few rounds with the punching bag and maybe a few laps around the track would be just what she needed to clear her head and get her focus back.

Dumping her gym bag inside a locker, Celina tapped up her knuckles and headed for the punching bag. Her fist connected with a solid thwack and she could immediately feel her frustration flowing out of her fingertips and into the bag.
 
Life hated her. It was as simple as that. Celina could feel her muscles tense as soon as Christian strolled into the gym, she'd barely begun her workout and any tension she'd burned off came back tenfold. She tried to ignore him, but his gaze cut into her as sharply as a knife.

Damn him, she thought, her fists flying at the bag, damn him to hell.

Sweat dripped down her body, her muscles screamed, and still Celina kept punching. The bag had transformed from an innocent inanimate object to Christian's face and Lina threw every ounce of strength she had into each punch.

The whole time she could feel his eyes on her, judging her, hating her. Who was he to hate her anyway? What right did he have to look down his nose at her? If anything, she should be the one to be condescending to him, not the other way around.

"Are you gonna be much longer?" His words broke through her focus, and Celina's fist missed and hit the edge of the bag instead of the center.

"And take it from someone who knows, your fighting stance is all wrong for throwing a proper punch too." The condescension was thick in his voice.

Whirling around, Celina brushed a strand of damp hair off her forehead and glared at him.

"I'll have you know that I've been boxing since I was fifteen, I think I know how the proper way to stand." She bit out. "But please, if you think you can do so much better, enlighten me." She stepped back from the bag, and gestured to it grandly, inviting him to take her place.
 
"Fucking asshole," Celina muttered under her breath as Christian stalked off, sweat dripping off his finely chiseled body. Though she hated him with every fiber of her being, she wasn't about to deny that he had a nice body. Too bad he didn't have the personality to go with it.

Picking up her towel, which was now drenched in Christian's sweat, with her thumb and index finger, Celina dropped it into the nearest trash can. He was such an animal and she honestly could not understand why he was even allowed around people.

Celina could feel the eyes of the other people in the gym watching her. With her back straight and head held high she stalked out of the gym. Within a few minutes she was sure that everyone on campus would know about the heated exchange between herself and Christian. The gossiping tongues would wag and everyone would want to know the story of what was going on between the two. Being fodder for the gossip mill was nothing new to Lina, but she did not want her name uttered in the same breath as that good-for-nothing jackass. It was over and done with now, though, and there was nothing she could do about it except for keep her head high and keep her focus.

Making her way from the building that housed the gym, Celina could see Christian jogging around the track. God, it was like she couldn't get rid of him. Everywhere she turned, there he was. Was God trying to punish her for something? What had she done to deserve this hell? Celina could not wait for their project, which they hadn't even started, to be over and done so that she would never have to look at his smug face again.

"Hey, Lina, wait up." Around the corner, Alex Montgomery, one of the guys she'd dated off and on through freshman and sophomore years, came jogging towards her. Alex was an okay guy, a little too into himself for Celina's taste, but he hadn't been able to leave her alone since she'd dumped him for the final time. It was like he was obsessed with her, dogging her steps everywhere she went in hopes of getting another chance.

"Hello, Alex," she said as she continued towards her car. She hoped that he would get tired of trying to keep pace with her and leave her alone.

No such luck.

"So that dude was a jerk." He said, falling into step beside her. His hand casually brushed against hers before his fingers entwined with her own. Celina tried to pull her hand away, but Alex tightened his grip, tugging so that Celina fell against his body.

“You know that if you were my girl again I’d never treat you like that.” He said, his breath hot against her cheek. “C’mon, Celina, what do you say? We were good together. Give me another shot.”

Try as she might, Celina could not get herself free of him.

“Alex,” she said, keeping her voice calm and monotone, “the only thing I enjoyed about our time together was how quickly you finished so that I didn’t have to put up with you on top of me for longer than I wanted.”

Alex’s eyes burned with anger as he pushed Celina. The metal fence that separated the track from the parking lot dug into her back. And, for the first time, Celina felt fear creeping up her spine.
 
What the hell was going on? One moment Celina was being pushed against the chain link fence by Alex and the next moment he was being pushed away from her and Christian was standing in front of her, bristling and growling like a guard dog. Had she stepped into some sort of alternate universe or something because things were not making any sense.

As the two alpha dogs squared off, Celina was struck by the absurdity of the situation. Christian completely hate her guts (and the feeling was mutual there), but he was, currently, acting as her proverbial Knight in Shining Armor against a guy who thought the sun shined out of Celina's perfectly shaped ass. The ridiculousness of it all caused her to bite back a laugh. Maybe she was in shock. Celina remembered reading somewhere that shock could make people act irrationally. Yes, it had to be shock because why else would Celina find herself...touched and, oddly, slightly turned on by Christian's show of chivalry.

"That's enough, boys, put those things away before you poke someone's eye out." Celina stepped between the two, placing a hand on each one's chest. When her hand connected with the warm, sweaty skin of Christian's chest, she felt a wave of pleasure travel up her fingertips all the way down her body. Shaking off the feeling, she looked from one growling boy to the other.

"Alex," her tone was firm and brokered no argument, "you will stop whatever this obsession is. We dated for only a few months over two years ago. We're over and done, end of story." She turned her gaze to Christian.

"I do not need you stepping in to fight for my honor or whatever shit this is." She said, her tone losing only a fraction of the firmness she'd used with Alex. "I can handle myself and I don't need a man fighting my fights for me. Understand?"

With that, Celina turned on her heel and marched to her car. Flinging her bag into the backseat she climbed in and sped off without a second glance, leaving the two men to stare each other down.
 
Celina had no plan. After pulling out of the parking lot, she simply drove with no destination in mind. The confrontation with Alex had left her more shaken than Celina cared to admit and the desire that pulsed between her legs had her completely baffled. There was no way that she could be attracted to Christian. Granted, the guy was completely ripped and, though Celina hated to admit it, easy on the eye. But his personality, or lack thereof, was a complete and utter turn off. At least it should have been. Christian had no manners, no social graces, nothing to recommend him as a potential boyfriend. Hell, Celina couldn't even imagine wanting to fall into bed with him for one night of torrid and completely animalistic fucking, Christian's tight body covering hers, his hands caressing her skin, his...

"What the fuck!" Celina slammed on her brakes as she nearly ran through a stop sign, the car coming the opposite way blaring its horn. What the hell had just happened? Had she really just been fantasizing about Christian fucking her? Celina took in a slow, steady breath before she realized that her right hand was not on the steering wheel, but settled firmly against her crotch, which ached with need.

"Holy shit." She muttered, quickly pulling her hand away from her demanding groin. Her face felt hot and Celina was sure that her cheeks were just as red as her hair. "Okay, Lina," she muttered to herself, "get a grip. It's just been awhile since you've gotten laid and now every man out there, even Christian, looks like a potential fuck buddy."

With her heart still hammering in her chest, Celina decided she needed to get her mind off Christian. More specifically, off of Christian and what he looked like naked. Retail therapy, that always helped to clear her mind. Taking a quick turn, she headed towards the mall, ready to put her dad's credit card through its paces.
 
With shopping bags in hand, and a sizable dent already placed on her father's platinum card, Celina made her way to one of her favorite shops. It was a clothing store similar to Abercrombie and Fitch, but far more upscale with better clothing and higher prices. It was one of those stores that only people like Celina, who had money to burn, could afford to shop in.

Head held high and nose in the air, Celina made her way into the story and was greeted by the overly eager manager.

"Celina, darling." The man crooned, moving as quickly as his skin-tight jeans would allow, "It has been ages since we've seen you in here. What can I do for you today?"

"Just here to look at your beautiful clothes," Celina returned his overly-bright smile with one of her own, "and to give Daddy something to complain about." Her laugh was tight and sounded fake to her own ears, but the manager seemed to eat it up and he was soon showing her around the latest items for sale.

The retail therapy had not been going as well as Celina had hoped. Though she had purchased quite a few items, none of which was under a hundred dollars, the thrill of the buy had done nothing to raise her spirits. Nor had it purged Christian from her system. As she had tried items on, Celina found herself studying her image in the mirrors, wondering what Christian would think or how each article would look with him removing it from her body. All in all, it had led to a very frustrating time.

Celina was determined that this would be her last stop of the day as there was not anything else she could purchase that would change her mood. Bored with the manager as he fawned over her, Celina found her gaze flitting about the store. Her eyes quickly moved back to the far corner where she'd thought she'd seen a familiar form.

No, it couldn't be. Her mind had to be playing tricks on her because there was no way that Christian would be in this store. The sales people would have laughed him out of there in seconds. With another discreet look, Celina's jaw nearly dropped. He was one of the sales people.

"No fucking way." She muttered as the manager fluttered about her, holding items up for her approval.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"What? Oh, nothing." Celina shook her head and sent her biggest and brightest smile his way. "I was wondering..." she glanced at his name tag, "Eric if you could do me a favor."

"Oh certainly, Celina, dear. You name it. Your wish is my command."

"Do you think you could have that gentleman over there hold my bags for me while I try on these beautiful clothes?" She pointed over at Christian who was busy folding shirts.

"Of course," Eric was clearly confused, but he quickly spoke into his headset. "Christian, come over to the women's dressing room, I've got a very important client who needs some assistance." Turning back to Celina, Eric beamed at her. "He will be right here, Celina."

"Perfect." Celina smiled devilishly.
 
It was the subtle clues that let Celina know how thoroughly she had pissed Christian off. The tightening of his jaw, the overly polite way he spoke, the tension in his shoulders. Celina tried not to smile too widely, knowing she had won this round. A small part of her, an extremely small part, felt bad for the way she was tormenting him. After all, he had stood up for her just that morning. But the other part of her was all too aware of the affect he was having on her body and she wanted to squash that before the lust she felt for him grew to something more.

"No," she shook her head and held the bags out to him, "I think I want you to watch these for me. Besides, I'm going to need someone outside the dressing room to tell me how everything looks. I can't buy something solely off my own judgement now can I?" Her smile was a perfect blend of pleasantness and wickedness, letting Christian know exactly who was in charge right then.

With the perky manager unlocking one of the dressing rooms for her, Celina waltzed inside to try on the stack in her arms. She took her time undressing, pulling her shirt up over her head to reveal her purple lace bra, the one that pushed her breasts to just the right amount of cleavage. Tossing the shirt so that it hung over the door of the dressing room, Celina slowly unzipped her pants and pulled them down before letting the skinny jeans join her shirt on the door. She stood in front of the mirror, surveying her reflection. The matching bra and thong stood out perfectly against her creamy skin. She pulled her fiery hair up into a messy bun, surveying her long neck, before allowing the hair to fall back into place around her shoulders. Finally, when she felt that Christian had waited long enough, she pulled on the first article of clothing - a slinky black dress with a neckline that plunged low enough that her bra was noticable. Pursing her lips, Celina quickly ridded herself of the bra, draping it over the door with the rest of her clothes.

Much better, she thought as she studied her profile in the mirror. The dress clung perfectly to her curves, accentuating them. She turned to look at the back of the dress. The open back showed off her shoulder blades and smooth skin, dipping to just above her ass.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked stepping out of the dressing room and striking a pose.
 
Last edited:
It shouldn't have, but parading in a sexy dress and with no bra on in front of a noticeably flustered Christian was getting Celina very hot and bothered. Her stomach clenched in a pleasurable way as she spun slowly, taking note of the way his eyes shifted from cleavage to ass and back again. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun, posing seductively with both hands behind her head and her right hip pushed out, a slight pout to her lips.

"Just ok?" She said, "Now that just won't do. I need to look absolutely hot." She stepped towards him, aware that her breasts were barely covered by the dress and that Christian's eyes were set firmly on the flesh the plunging neckline revealed.

This was wrong on so many levels, yet Celina couldn't have stopped herself even if she wanted. She was getting turned on by Christian's eyes following her every move. Celina could practically feel her thong getting wet with her arousal. And who wouldn't want Christian? The man was totally fuckable. Granted he didn't exactly have the best personality, but who needed a personality when you had a body as rock hard as Christian's? Celina bet that his physique wasn't the only thing rock hard at that point. She chanced a glance at his groin, licking her lips hungrily when she noticed the slight bulge. God what she wouldn't do to be ravaged right then and there, to have Christian rip her thong in his desire to get inside her. To have him take her right there in the dressing room, slamming her back against the thin wall and making her moan in pleasure so intense her body feels as if its on fire.

Dammit, she wanted him naked and she wanted him naked right then and there.

She inched closer, one perfectly manicured hand resting on his chest, feeling his heart pounding beneath the chiseled body.

"Don't you think this dress makes me look hot, Christian?" She purred, her lips inches from his ear. The desire to close the small gap and nibble on his ear was overwhelming. "Do you think men will look at me in this dress and want to fuck me?" Her hand slide down his chest slowly, inching its way down his stomach. She could feel his muscles rippling at her touch.

Celina hated this man. Hated him with a passion. But damn did she want to fuck him.

"Don't you want to f..." Her words were cut off by the ring of her cell phone. Celina tried to ignore it, but the phone persisted. With a sigh, she moved to where her purse sat in the dressing room and pulled out her phone.

"Shit," she muttered noticing the caller ID before answering in her sweetest voice, "Hi, Daddy. To what do I owe the pleasure of two calls in one week?"
 
Last edited:
Why did every phone call from her father have to center around him reaming her out for something she did or didn't do? Why couldn't they just have a normal father/daughter conversation? Probably because Marcus St. Clair didn't do normal. Celina hated it, she hated how belittled she felt by her own fucking father. He never ceased to make her feel less than two inches tall. And that was on a good day, which, it appeared, this was not.

"Four thousand fucking dollars on a purse!" Lina could feel his anger pulsing through the phone. "Who the hell spends four thousand dollars on a purse!" He screamed so loud that she had to hold the phone away from her ear. Celina could just picture him, pacing his office, face beet red.

"It was a Birkin bag," Celina replied haughtily. If she was going to piss the old man off she might as well do it in style. "And it was discounted. So, in actuality, I saved you money."

She winced as Marcus's rant ripped through the air. She was fairly certain that everyone in the store could hear him.

"When you are going to fucking grow up, Celina. If you are going to be this irresponsible how the fuck do you expect me to pay for grad school? Or to recommend you for a job? Huh? If you can't fucking handle my money responsibly, then you can fucking well believe that I will not fucking hesitate to cut you off."

He hung up, the silence far more deafening than his anger. Lina felt her heart drop into her stomach. He couldn't cut her off. If he cut her off that would mean no Harvard MBA program. She would have to get a job in order to pay for graduate school, which would mean she'd have to give up her internship at her father's company (if he hadn't already had her dropped from the program). And what would that mean for, one day, taking over the company? Marcus would probably find a way to live forever just so he could deny her that.

Celina leaned against the wall of the dressing room, the back of her head resting on the cool glass of the mirror. Her eyes flitted over the drab grey walls that surrounded her before realizing something wasn't right. Her clothes were missing from where they hung over the closed door.

"Shit." She muttered. Her day just couldn't get any better. Her eyes narrowed as she realized that Christian had to have taken off with her clothes. But what could he have done with them? He couldn't have gotten far.

Celina was tired. Tired of her father berating her at every turn. Tired of Christian and his cocky attitude. And definitely tired of the way her body felt as if it were on fire every time he was near.

"Fuck it." The words spat from her lips, "fuck it all to hell."

If Christian wanted to play nasty...well two could play that game. With a wicked glint in her eyes, Celina reached beneath the dress and slid her thong down, the crotch slightly wet from teasing Christian only moments before. With thong in hand, she opened the dressing room door. Christian stood there, a wicked grin on his face. Celina returned his grin with one of her own.

"Here," she said, tossing the thong at him, "you can add this to your collection since you seem to be so fond of my under garments." She picked up the shopping bags at his feet. "Library tomorrow morning, eleven o'clock." She snapped before marching over to the registers, snapping the sales tag off the dress and tossing it to the startled cashier. "Add this to my account." She ordered the cashier before stalking out of the store.
 
An annoyed sigh escaped Celina's lips as she glanced at her diamond encrusted Cartier for the tenth time that morning. Her pen tapped impatiently on the book sitting in front of her. Christian was late. And Celina hated people who were late.

Early, if you could call eleven o'clock early, on a Saturday morning, the library was all but deserted as many of the students slept off the previous night's partying and binge drinking. Celina would have loved to stay in bed until the late hours of the afternoon, but she had a lot of work to do and could not afford to waste time on sleeping in. Nor could she waste precious minutes waiting for a partner who obviously thought he had better things to do.

Shifting into a more comfortable position in the sparsely padded chair, Celina pulled at the hem of her knee-length jean skirt. The air conditioner was set far too high and Celina could feel goosebumps rising beneath her lavender blouse.

"Two more minutes." She muttered, glancing at her watch once more. "Two more minutes then I just do this myself."

Celina glanced at the staircase that led from the top floor of the library down to the stacks. Sauntering down them, as if he had all the time in the world, was Christian.

Damn, he looks good. Where the hell had that thought come from? Celina shook her head, the end of her ponytail brushing against her cheek, to clear her thoughts. She was here to work, not to gape at Christian's broad shoulders.

He pulled out a chair at the table, his easy demeanor pissing Celina off even more.

"Apparently someone left some clothes at the store yesterday, but we couldn't work out who they belonged to so we just threw all of them in the trash." He said without so much as a 'hello.'

"Why hello to you, too, Christian," Celina spat, "how kind of you to let me know you'd be late." The sarcasm was so thick one could have cut it with a knife.

"Did you manage to get back in to daddy's good books?" He asked cruelly as he pulled his books out.

Celina winced at his words and her cheeks felt flush. No doubt he had heard every word on her end of the conversation.

"How about we make a rule," Celina replied, not taking the bait, "we don't talk to each other unless it pertains to the project. Deal?"
 
How did he do it? Not even two seconds into their supposed truce and Christian was already pissing her off to no end.

"So the roles of economic classes on social stigma....How about the rich," he pointed at her, "looking down on and thinking they are better than the poor," he indicated himself. "Seems like a pretty accurate place to start to me."

Celina's blood boiled, her eyes narrowing as she forced herself to remain from telling him to just fuck off. Christian stretched his arms, lazily, above his head, showing off a few very impressive inches of his torso. Celina's eyes flicked, momentarily distracted, to the line of dark hair that disappeared into the waistband of his jeans. Damn him for knowing how good looking he was. Celina forced her eyes swiftly back to his before Christian could realize she'd been appreciating, albeit angrily, how taut his abs were.

"I think discussing how the poor," she glared at him pointedly, "love to act like the world owes them something simply because they are too lazy to work hard enough to get somewhere in life, would be a much better place to start." The venom in her tone would have stopped a grown man cold, but Celina knew that Christian would have some type of retort right there on the tip of his tongue.

"Now, I'm going to pull some books and actually get started on researching this project. Feel free to help whenever you so desire." She snapped before he could respond to her first comment. She stood and moved towards the stacks, her hips swaying with each step, her skirt clinging to the gentle curves of her hips and ass.
 
Celina rolled her eyes as she listened to Christian blatantly flirt with the middle aged librarian. It must have been ages since the woman had gotten laid if she was falling for Christian's supposed charms.

Piling books into her arms, Celina bit back the retort that sprang to her lips at his flippant "lesbian" remark. She knew he'd said it to get a rise out of her. Well he had another think coming if he thought she was going to grace him with a response. There were far more important things to focus on, anyway, then to listen in as Christian shamelessly used the librarian to get what he wanted.

No doubt, as the librarian raced off to do Christian's work for him, she was envisioning him taking her against the library stacks, books falling to the floor as he pounded into her. Her lips parted as moans of pleasure filled the empty library. The smell of sweat and sex mingling in a heady scent. Christian's tight body pressed firmly against hers, his cock twitching inside her pussy. Pounding away furiously. Her body shaking as...


"There you go Cece, easy as pie...." Christian's taunting voice pulled Celina from her daydream. A daydream where her own face had quickly replaced that of the librarian's. She could feel her cheeks flush, as if Christian had caught her with her hand down her pants instead of merely fantasizing.

"Whatever," she muttered, pushing pass him to dump her pile of books on their table. One of the books fell from her grasp and thumped onto the floor. With an irritated sigh, Celina bent to pick it up, her skirt tightening and riding, just a little bit, up her thighs.

Standing up, she dropped the book onto the table with the others.

"Can we just get to work now." She snapped, turning around to face Christian. "I really don't feel like being stuck in here all day. I do have a life you know."
 
Celina met the flustered librarian's gaze head on, returning glare for glare. What the hell could this middle-aged lady possibly have against her? Did she honestly think that Celina wanted any part of Christian's cocky attentions? If so, the woman was more messed up than anyone could possibly imagine.

She fluttered her fingers at the woman as she walked away, shoulders hunched slightly in defeat. The mocking smirk on her lips faded away as Christian pulled her attention back to the task at hand.

Did he really expect her to be able to read the paragraph he was pointing at? He was all the way across the table with the book facing him; Celina may have 20/20 vision, but that didn't mean she could read something in such small print when it was upside down and clear across the table. Standing up, she leaned over the table and twirled the book so that she could see the paragraph he was point at. The tank top under her blouse gaping slightly, unbeknownst to Celina, and giving Christian a decent view down her shirt.

"That should work," she replied, falling back into her seat, "mark it down and we'll make copies of everything when we're done."

Opening her own book and studying it, she returned to the conversation they'd been having before the librarian had interrupted them.

"And no, I don't have a sorority part. I don't believe in sororities anyway, nothing but a bunch of shallow girls who want to get drunk and bang every guy they see," her eyes were focused on the page in front of her, twirling her pen absentmindedly. "If you must know, I have work downtown tonight."

At Christian's curious glance, Celina shook her head. "I help teach basic computer and business skills at the women's shelter on Clover. See, I'm not as self-absorbed as you might think," she snapped with a roll of her eyes.

What did she care what Christian thought of her? For some reason, though, Celina wanted him to know she wasn't just some rich daddy's girl who had nothing better to do with her life than run up a charge card. With a sigh, she focused all her attention on the book in front of her, the words swimming in front of her as she could still feel Christian's gaze on her.
 
"Wow proper Mother Theresa you are. Well that's one way of getting something good on your grad school applications I suppose," he sniped spitefully.

Celina glared at him. So much for their truce not even thirty minutes before. Why was it that no matter what, Christian always wound up pissing her off? And why did she let him?

"I don't need to justify what I do." She snapped, angrily slamming shut the book she'd been looking through. "And I definitely don't need to justify it to you. It doesn't matter what I say, does it, you're going to find something that you don't like about me. And for the record, no, I am not a lesbian. Though when it comes to dealing with you, the male gender is not looking to good."

Celina could feel her face getting hotter by the second. No doubt her skin matched her hair. Great, just great, another thing about her that Christian could mock. He'd probably be calling her a walking tomato before too long. Well fuck him, Celina didn't care what he thought of her.

"I wouldn't have given them to you if I thought you could get a girl to take her panties off any other way." Celina spat, not caring anymore if people overheard them. "The only chance you have of getting a girl in bed is if she's drunk off her ass or a desperate housewife whose husband is giving it to his secretary and just wants a revenge fuck."

At some point in her tirade, Celina had stood up, her hands on the table as she leaned in towards Christian. Her ample chest rose and fell with each angry breath. As soon as the words had finished spewing from her mouth, Celina could feel her anger turning to embarrassment at the spectacle she'd made of herself. But she couldn't let Christian beat her and so she remained standing, glaring at him, waiting for the retort that was surely on his lips.
 
Collapsing back into her chair, Celina felt completely drained. She didn't know how, but Christian always seemed to know just how to get under her skin. And, what was worse, she let him. She was better than this, she knew she shouldn't let him get her riled up.

Wearily running a hand through her hair, Celina pulled the book back towards her and tried to concentrate on the page. Her cellphone started to buzz incessantly and, with a sigh, Celina picked it up.

"Dammit." She breathed glaring at the screen. A message flashed in red across the screen, her car app letting her know that the alarm was going off. There really was an app for everything. Gathering up her things, knowing that she was never going to get any work done that day, Celina trudged outside.

"What the hell!" The scream tore from her throat so violently that she almost started coughing. There he stood, the bane of her existence, holding what looked like a metal rail and her car window smashed. With anger renewed, her fury stronger than ever, Celina raced towards Christian and swung her bag at him.

"You bastard!" She yelled, beating him with her bag. "Look what you did!" Tears welled in her eyes as she stepped back and surveyed the damage. Body trembling, Celina let the hot tears of rage slip down her face.

"You're going to pay for this, Christian." Turning to glare at him, Celina's words were no idle threat and she made sure that Christian knew it. "Believe me, you will pay for this." Pushing him away from her and the car, Celina climbed into the driver's seat, small shards of glass digging into the denim of her skirt. She didn't care. It helped to fuel her anger.
 
The door handle pressed into her lower back as Christian backed Celina up against the car. He was like a predator stalking its prey, his eyes fixed on hers. Hunger burned in his gaze, a hunger so fierce that Celina gasped as his hands gripped her upper arms, suddenly afraid of what he'd do. But something inside of her was aroused by the way he looked at her. The animalistic hunger in his gaze sending jolts of electricity between her legs. She wanted him. Her whole body sang with the need of his body against hers. Celina wanted to devour and be devoured.

Christian's lips were on hers, his tongue demanding entrance to her mouth. She eagerly complied, her mouth opening at his command, her tongue brushing his. The weight of his hands on her hips, his body pressed tight against hers, sent shivers down Celina's spine. Her hands gripped his shirt, pulling him even closer. Tearing her mouth from his, Celina began kissing his jawline, his neck, her teeth grazing the tender flesh before licking his skin, tasting him.

With a trembling hand, Celina reached behind her, fumbling for the door handle to the backseat. Her fingers curled around the handle and she staggered a few steps forward, Christian's body still firmly against hers, as she opened the door. With both hands free once more, Celina tugged at Christian's denim shirt, wanting it off him. The shirt fell to the pavement. But it wasn't enough. Celina needed to feel his naked flesh against hers. Her hands slid beneath his tank top, feeling his stomach muscles tighten under her palms. Her hands continued their journey upwards, pausing only briefly when she reached his chest. His nipples were hard beneath her hands and Celina delighted in toying with the erect nipples before continuing on her mission. It wasn't long before the tank top joined his shirt and Celina was able to drink in the sight of his naked torso.

Looping her fingers through Christian's belt loops, Celina pulled him into the car.

"Fuck me, Christian." She groaned, hitching her skirt up around her waist and quickly pulling off her panties. Grabbing for him, she pulled Christian down on top of her, her fingers deftly undoing the button on his jeans. The zipper was down before either of them could take a breath and Celina's hand slipped inside his boxers. She gripped his hard cock and tugged on it as her mouth sought his for another hungry kiss.
 
Celina helped Christian push his jeans and boxers down, just enough to let his cock spring free. She wanted that cock, that delicious looking, rock hard cock. And she wanted it right then and there. Her lust was a sharp ache between her legs, the smell of her arousal heavy in the tight confines of the car. She groaned as Christian pulled her bra down, her breasts bared to him, her nipples already hard pebbles. His fingers rubbing against her clit was driving Celina insane. Her hips rose to meet his fingers, her pussy aching for his touch.

It was as if someone had hit autopilot and Celina was running off pure animal instinct. There was no time for foreplay, no time for teasing and seduction. Her body craved his and the need that built inside of her would not be satiated until Christian was buried deep inside.

"Oh god!" She cried out, her hips and ass rising off the cool leather as Christian's finger stimulated her g-spot. Her fingers dug into the flesh of his shoulders, leaving nail marks on his skin. Hands sliding down his back, the muscles ripping beneath her touch, Celina gripped Christian's hips, trying to force him down to her.

His skilled hands spread her thighs and Celina bit her lip to keep from yelling at him to just fuck her. She hated Christian with every fiber of her being, but, at this moment, he was the only thing she wanted. At least his cock was.

"Fuck yes!" Her squeal of pleasure as he finally entered her could, no doubt, be heard through out the abandoned parking lot. Celina's legs wrapped around Christian's waist, her hands cupping his tight ass, in an effort to force him even deeper. Her pussy felt full, his cock stretching her in a way that sent Celina's stomach into cartwheels of pleasure.

Burying her face in Christian's shoulder, Celina ground herself into his thrusts, her hips rising to meet his. Her teeth sank into tender flesh, nipping hungrily, her nails raking over his bare back. Celina's breath was ragged, her chest pressed tightly against Christian's, her nipples aching at the skin on skin contact.

"More," she panted, "harder. Fuck me." Coherent sentences were far beyond Celina at this point. All she could think of, all she could focus on was getting as much of Christian inside of her as possible. Already she could feel her orgasm building, threatening to wash over her at any moment.
 
Back
Top