Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, those pics are really me. But those are my best feature... the rest of me... not nearly so... :eek:

In my experience, no matter what your shape is OWN IT! Nothing is sexier than confidence. It's your body and it's beautiful. For every guy that thinks that you're too big, there's a guy on here that relishes each of your curves. I promise.

In my experience, no matter what your shape is OWN IT! Nothing is sexier than confidence. It's your body and it's beautiful. For every guy that thinks that you're too big, there's a guy on here that relishes each of your curves. I promise.

Amen to that

Yes, those pics are really me. But those are my best feature... the rest of me... not nearly so... :eek:

I dunno, Sassy...I'm guessing you could develop a substantial fan club of guys who appreciate BBW's. And welcome to Lit, BTW...116 messages in 3 days is one hell of a start! :rose:

After a lifetime of negative feedback because of my size, it's not easy to break that habit. :( But I'm trying and this place is helping.

I dunno, Sassy...I'm guessing you could develop a substantial fan club of guys who appreciate BBW's. And welcome to Lit, BTW...116 messages in 3 days is one hell of a start! :rose:

A fan club??? I'd have to disagree... And I've been busy on the word game threads. ;)

Sorry guys. What you see is what you get. It took a lot of courage for me to even post what I have. I still cringe when I see myself. :(

Then let us help you get past all of the negativity that has been in your life. You know....if you started a thread just showing bits and pieces in the beginning and as you gained more of a following(which you would)you would get more and more confident and in the end.....not be worried what any jerk has to say about you......but that is just my two cents worth

Sorry guys. What you see is what you get. It took a lot of courage for me to even post what I have. I still cringe when I see myself. :(

*hugs*

don't post anything you're not comfortable with of course, but don't cringe either :)

tumblr_m17sbbFEUD1r01qfoo1_400.gif

Here are a few of my curvy wife. She's trying to get in better shape to be healthy, but I secretly hope that she doesn't do too well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back