Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlauder87

Really Experienced
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

tumblr_m2t5xwoTPx1r0g5xwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzv9u8gdTg1qdf1qno1_1280.jpg

PhotoMay08115547AM.jpg

tumblr_m3org5bwwC1r483tro2_500.jpg

tumblr_lqjvggy8Ba1qecrhwo1_500.jpg

PhotoMay08120253PM.jpg

tumblr_lwphkkLBhQ1qiic4xo1_1280.png

tumblr_m1d2dsB1AD1r3sqimo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m1nh4pdSJ91qcl5svo1_500.jpg

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/zaftig

Zaftig

Etymology:
From Yiddish זאַפֿטיק zaftik, from German saftig ‘juicy’.

If any word would accurately describe these women, 'zaftig' or 'juicy' would be very accurate.

tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif

Last edited:
OK, how can I put this?

I agree with you, Ryan. If there is such a thing as the "average sized female body" (and btw, why does this never come up in relation to men?), then I would always go for larger, rather than smaller than average. And on another thread, I've suggested GCW (Gorgeous Curvy Women) as a replacement for BBW.

I always wondered if Christina Hendricks was really that curvy, or if that was padding and costuming on "Mad Men." She didn't look quite so curvaceous on "Firefly." Of course, that was longer ago.

I've been telling women, for years, that they don't need to look like swimsuit models to be sexy. Curvy women are my choice.

Any woman can be sexy. All that's required is the attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back