Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My company on a rainy Sunday some weeks back - true story....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope - Punch and Judy is weird as fuck...

What's not to like about a bit of domestic violence...

But about Mr Brush! You met him or the puppet master?

And yes I realise he's real. I almost met Peter Kay once. Don't think I've met anyone famous. Surprising that. Hmmm feeling felt out now.

Sam Fox
Linda Lusardi
Famous? Or am I just showing my age?

I messaged the OP twice over the last few weeks, I think he’s gone...

In the meantime I am developing a preferred story as to why he’s no longer here. I don’t like the idea he just didn’t find what he was looking for - so I currently have him in a Panama hat, somewhere hot. He’s having a great time btw - there are glamorous girls, and old fashioned cocktails - I am little jealous of the made up life I’m giving the OP...

In the meantime I am developing a preferred story as to why he’s no longer here. I don’t like the idea he just didn’t find what he was looking for - so I currently have him in a Panama hat, somewhere hot. He’s having a great time btw - there are glamorous girls, and old fashioned cocktails - I am little jealous of the made up life I’m giving the OP...

I think he's just gone back to counting beans...

You in witness relocation?

Oi you lot - call me an idiot optimist, but I am holding out hope - no one is stealing his thread :) my fat bum is keeping it warm, xx

lol who did that person intend to direct his post to?I'm going with you... yep you've been nominated

Fuck off. Next you'll be saying I'm the designated driver...

Oye! Glad. Didn't you say you don't drink often. Anyone else reckon Glad should be designated driver!;)

I was going to offer the keys! SHOTGUN!

which leave 3 seats in the back? Ladies (see UGGG, OP gotta be quick)
I don't think UGGG has posted here haha.
what does an elf know about driving? this could be bad... maybe we should get some horses to ride instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back