Sweet Oleander (closed for Cumnchat)

As they danced around the room singing the song together, she knew what he was doing. Trying to put her at ease. And she really appreciated it. And she could see from his cock that he desired her, despite her history. It swayed with his dance and he grinned at her before coming up behind her, slipping it between her legs as he hugged her body to his. Hands cupped her breast, teasing her nipples while his cock slid into the space between her thighs. His thick, meaty cock rubbed along her wet slit while he sought her clit.

Before she knew it, she was facing him and with apparent ease he lifted her so she could wrap her legs around him. He carried her to the bed and ending the song by falling on the bed. With this bit of silliness, he had managed to make her understand that it did not matter what Damian had done to her, or made her do. He loved her anyway. And she realized in that moment, that she loved him too.

She lay beneath him, her legs stilled wrapped around him. With her arms holding onto his neck, she began to cry and saw the worried look on his face.

"No Kirk, these are tears of happiness." Tears mixed with her kisses as she placed her hands on either side of his face. "You make me feel loved. You make me happy." More kisses. "Please make love to me. Show me how it can be good between a man and a woman." She opened her heart to him, kissing him.
 
They lay together with Destiny's soft warm body pressed into his, 'How could I be this lucky?' He thought, he stroked her hair away from her face and felt her damp cheeks as the tears trickled down her face.

"You're crying love, you regret all this?"

He asked worriedly,

'No Kirk, these are tears of happiness.

Tears mixed with her kisses as she placed her hands on either side of his face.

You make me feel loved. You make me happy.

More kisses.

Please make love to me. Show me how it can be good between a man and a woman

Kirk's heart beat faster as Destiny let him open her up and slide his cock into her wet, warm, welcoming sheath. It felt wonderful and so right, she fitted snugly around his cock, making love to it with her internal muscles.

"You ARE loved Destiny, more than I can tell you, I have loved you from the moment I first saw you............ there."
He was unable to bring himself to say the name of the club.

"When I knew your circumstances I had to get you away no matter what, and here we are, happy and contented for now but we both know it won't last, not until HE is destroyed and behind bars."

Kirk had stopped making love to Destiny as he spoke but he resumed his slow, tender thrusts into her. His hands roamed over her body, making her shiver, he increased his pace until the old bed began squeaking and the headboard was TAP, TAP TAPPING against the wall and they both began to giggle knowing that everyone in the house could hear.

Kirk could finally hold back no longer and he could feel the sap rising, but he managed to gasp out,

"I hope you meant what you said in the penthouse about cumming inside you, coz I can't................ OH FUCK, TOO LATE."

His hips jerked forward and his pent up seed flowed from his cock into Destiny's hot welcoming haven.
 
He slowly slid into her and she felt a rush of wonderment and love from Kirk. With Damian, it had always been about Damian and what she could do for him, about inflicting as much pain on her that he could get away with without doing too much damage to his investment in his songbird. Of belittling her to make himself feel big and important.

Kirk was so different. He worried about her, tried to cheer her up when she was down. And now, he was making love to her. Holding her in his arms, he assured her.

You ARE loved Destiny, more than I can tell you, I have loved you from the moment I first saw you............ there."
He was unable to bring himself to say the name of the club. When I knew your circumstances I had to get you away no matter what, and here we are, happy and contented for now but we both know it won't last, not until HE is destroyed and behind bars.


She nodded in agreement as he continued. This time, there was no rush to complete, no furtive glances, no listening for an intruders footsteps or a key sliding into a lock. This time, they could enjoy exploring each other, finding delight with each new discovery, no matter how small.

As his thrusts increased, so did the insistent tapping of the headboard against the wall, telegraphing exactly what they were doing to the rest of the women. She was sure that she would be teased about it tomorrow. She didn't mind.

For so long, she had gone without climaxing that she had almost forgotten how. So that when it snuck up on her, she was caught unaware. Suddenly, she twitched, her eyes open in surprise. It was only seconds later that Kirk spoke.

I hope you meant what you said in the penthouse about cumming inside you, coz I can't................ OH FUCK, TOO LATE.

And with those word he came, his face buried against her neck as his warmth rushed into her. She welcomed it, coming down from her own high. Tears once again fell from her eyes as he held her tight, cradling her as if she were something precious to him. His lips found hers, and when he tasted her salt tears on them, he pulled back, a worried look on his face.

"I never knew that it could be so beautiful between two. Oh Kirk, thank you, love." And for the first time in her life, she really meant it.
 
This was the very first time that he had fucked Destiny without the pressure of other things that needed to be done or the fear of being discovered, time always the enemy but now they had all night, no distractions, just Destiny and her wonderful body pressing against him. They came together, his hot seed pouring into her hot wet love nest and she coating his hard cock with her sweet honeyed juices.


'I never knew that it could be so beautiful between two. Oh Kirk, thank you, love.'

He knew that she meant it and he felt a swell of pride as she would probably have never said those words before to anyone.

"It was wonderful dear, and no need for thanks, I'm just happy that I made you happy and I'll be doing the same for as long as you want me."

They rolled over to sleep and Kirk spooned behind her so he could put his arms round and hold her large firm breasts in his hands. His cock, by now softened to normal lay tucked into the cleft between her firm round butt cheeks.

Kirk woke in the early hours of the morning and realised with a start that he had a raging hard on and the head of his cock was between Destiny's crack and nudging her puckered brown hole seeking entry.

He fought the urge to press harder but lost out on that and he pressed harder and surprisingly her hole opened easily, his cock slid easily in and out her anal muscles contracting around his erection. Destiny slept on as he fucked her ass apparently unaware of having her ass fucked. Kirk managed to regain control of himself and pulled out without cumming. He felt so ashamed of himself, that was the sort of thing Dangerfield would have done , apart from pulling out that is. Kirk swore softly to himself promising himself that he would confess to Destiny in the morning.
 
It was wonderful dear, and no need for thanks, I'm just happy that I made you happy and I'll be doing the same for as long as you want me.

The stress of the day had taken a toll on both of them and Destiny could feel her energy starting to sap. She rolled over and he spooned her, his arms wrapped around her so that her breast filled his large hands. She was pulled back against him, his body warm and comforting. For the first time since she had traveled to the big city, since she had left home looking for work, since she had found Sweet Oleander and met Damian Dangerfield, for the first time since this whole sordid thing began, she felt safe and secure. Making love with Kirk was nothing like fucking with Dangerfield. With Kirk, there was no pain, no degradation, no beating and name calling, no threats. No shame.

She felt his fingers tweaking her nipples, hands massaging her breast, his cock, deflated from its recent use wedged in the cleft of her buttocks like a bookmark between a book's pages. His body encompassed hers, but it wasn't overpowering, instead it was more protective.

She gave a sigh and drifted off to sleep in his arms.
 
Kirk didn't sleep easily the rest of the night, he kept waking, feeling the shame of what he had done but the memory of her internal anal muscles caressing, clenching round his cock was so vivid he had difficulty keeping control. He was still determined to confess to Destiny in the morning although whether their relationship could survive that he had no idea.

It was past eight o' clock before Destiny woke sleepy eyed but smiling. Kirk had spent a deal of time wondering how to phrase his confession. He could hardly say 'Hey babe I hope you don't mind but I fucked your ass last night while you were asleep'. No that wouldn't do at all.

He kept putting it off as they ate bowls of muesli in bed, propped up by the pillows. Destiny was still naked and didn't bother to cover her breasts when the sheet slipped down.
Finally he began hesitantly,

"Destiny, I have a confession to make, last night while you were asleep I did something of which I am truly ashamed, you will probably hate me for it so I'll move out straightaway once I'm dressed. I took advantage of you and screwed your..........." his mouth stopped moving, he couldn't bring himself to say it. "Never mind, forget it." His courage failing him. Instead he took her in his arms and tearfully kissed her.
 
For the first time in quite a while, she woke up rested. Though she had to admit that Kirk looked anything but rested. There were dark circles under his eyes and a worried look on his face. Maybe he was coming down with something. She hugged him, checking for a temperature. None.

Breakfast was muesli in bed, the two of them munching quietly. It shouldn't be this awkward, but it was and she didn't know why. Had the sex not been that good? Maybe he had thought about how she had been Dangerfield's plaything and he didn't want used goods. Their bowls went to the bedside tables before Kirk spoke.

Destiny, I have a confession to make, last night while you were asleep I did something of which I am truly ashamed, you will probably hate me for it so I'll move out straightaway once I'm dressed. I took advantage of you and screwed your...........

Ah. Now she understood.

Never mind, forget it.

This time, he was the one crying as he kissed her. His arms around her holding her tight.

"Kirk! Kirk! If something is wrong, just tell me. I would think that we should be able to tell each other anything. Did you have sex with me while I was asleep? Or what? What was it?" She rested her hand on his cheek. There was no malice or anger in her eye, only worry for him.
 
'Kirk! Kirk! If something is wrong, just tell me. I would think that we should be able to tell each other anything. Did you have sex with me while I was asleep? Or what? What was it? '

Kirk perked up a little at her reply, it seemed she didn't mind if he had fucked her while she was asleep but the fact remained it was her ass and not her pussy he had violated.

"You're partly right Destiny , I did have sex with you but it was your ass not your pussy, I didn't plan it or anything, I just woke up and there I was with my cock up against you and I just couldn't resist it. I know it was wrong to take advantage of you lie that, please forgive me, it won't happen again."

There, he had confessed now it was up to Destiny to decide what happened next.

There was a loud knocking on the door and they heard Olivia gleefully calling out,

"Come on you two, can't you get enough of each other? You've had all night to decide if you're compatible and from what we heard it seems you are."

Forgetting for the moment about Kirk's confession they gazed sheepishly at each other and Kirk called back,

"We'll be right out, just getting dressed and no peeking through the keyhole."

Olivia laughed back,

"Why would I do that? I've seen Destiny naked loads of times and I doubt you have anything interesting."

When they had finished dressing they made their way to the kitchen where the others sat at the table.

"There you are, we thought you might be having a quickie." quipped Olivia who seemed the chirpier of the three.

"You look well on it Destiny, but Kirk you look like shit."

"Thanks a bundle." muttered Kirk, still unsure of how things were between him and Destiny.

Suddenly Chrissie piped up,

"What are we gonna do all day? I'm bored already, I'm going into town and find a job."

She got up and stalked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chrissie spotted the sign in the diner 'HELP WANTED', she undid the top two buttons on her top and plumped her breasts up in her bra and then undid another button and went in. The only person in there was the owner busy washing the floor with a mop.

"You still looking for help?" asked Chrissie as he looked up.
"Sure am, you looking for work?" he replied looking Chrissie up and down his eyes resting on her deep cleavage. Chrissie knew he was mentally undressing her and her nipples began to harden.

"I wouldn't be here asking if I wasn't, anything you want doing I'll do, I'd be ever so grateful."

She leaned on the counter giving him a gocod view down her top and for good measure so there was no mistaking what she meant she puffed one cheek in and out.

The owner gulped and said "You're hired, my name's Dan, Dan Coney and yours is?"

Chrissie gave her best smile and walked round the counter and hugged him, pressing and rubbing her tits against him. "I'm Chrissie and to show how grateful I am..............."
She unzipped his pants and knelt in front of him taking his dome in her mouth and sucked the precum that was leaking from the tip.

"I just LOVE sucking cock." she murmured looking up at him "You'll get plenty of customers once word gets around that the biggest tippers get special service, and you of course."

He tried to get his hands on her tits but she stopped him, "No not yet not until I finish what I started." she promptly took all of his cock in her mouth and sucked him dry.
"I'll be back in an hour,"
 
Apparently, the entire group had heard their tap, tap, tapping of the bedroom headboard as they became better acquainted with each other last night. At least, that was what they gathered from Olivia's words.

Olivia's footsteps headed down the hall. As they were getting out of bed, she remembered Kirk's confession. She put a hand out to delay him getting out of bed.

"Kirk, I understand. Things happen. Next time you find yourself in that situation, just wake me up. All right?" She kissed him though he still seemed worried as they got out of bed.

Once dressed, Kirk led the way to the kitchen to join the others. Everyone seemed so much chipper, as if a great weight had been lifted from their shoulders.

Destiny gave a sharp laugh at Olivia's words as to Kirk's dark circles under his eyes.

"Maybe I wore him out, sis."

Destiny was surprised by Chrissie's announcement to go find work before the young girl headed out the door. She looked at the door before turning to Kirk.

"That girl doesn't let the grass grow under her feet, does she?" Kirk really looked liked shit, but she knew that there was another problem that would be more important to take care of.

"Kirk, there is a problem that we need to take care of." She saw Kirk stiffen and glance at Olivia. She thought that he was afraid of what she might mention though he was wrong. "You know that Damian will not give up. He hates to lose. And right now, he has lost money as long as those girls remain gone. He has probably grabbed new girls to use and sell. We can't let him continue. We have to stop him. Though he has contacts with the police. Men in his pocket that will do whatever he tells them to do."
 
Kirk breathed a sigh of relief as Destiny seemed to have no problem with him fucking her ass while she was asleep, indeed she had invited him to wake her up if he did it again probably so she could enjoy it as well and make a session out of it.

In the kitchen they all sat round the table looking fresh and more relaxed after yesterday's stress. Chrissie was the first to speak out,

'What are we gonna do all day? I'm bored already, I'm going into town and find a job."'

With that she was out the door before anyone could comment. After she had gone Destiny remarked drily, 'That girl doesn't let the grass grow under her feet, does she?'

They all nodded in agreement before Destiny continued, it was obvious this had been on her mind, not surprising as she was the main player in this dangerous game.

'Kirk, there is a problem that we need to take care of. You know that Damian will not give up. He hates to lose. And right now, he has lost money as long as those girls remain gone. He has probably grabbed new girls to use and sell. We can't let him continue. We have to stop him. Though he has contacts with the police. Men in his pocket that will do whatever he tells them to do.'

Kirk agreed with her entirely and gave his thoughts on the matter,

"You're right love, right now there's only two cops in the whole of New York I would trust, Billy and Becky. What we need to do is go through those ledgers and see just who is on his payroll then take it to Billy and see what he can do, he'll have people he can trust and we can get the ball rolling downhill to crush that slime."

With that they took a ledger each and began poring over them, taking notes of any names that cropped up. Rose hadn't said a word but now she began to cry, with tears rolling down her cheeks she wailed,

"I want this to be over, so I can make myself beautiful again and walk down the street getting whistled at."

Kirk looked at Destiny nodding his head towards Rose indicating that it was up to her and Olivia to deal with it.
 
Olivia and Destiny took Rosy by the hand and led her to the room that the girl had slept in the night before. The girl continued to cry, feeling sorry for herself. Destiny was a bit surprised as this was not normally how the girl acted.

"What is wrong? When Damian was abusing me, you were the one that encouraged me to leave him."

"Well, I got a taste of being desired and I liked it. Now I'm back to ugly me."

Destiny stepped back and took a look at the young girl. "Rosy, it's time that you grew up!" The girl looked up at Destiny, her eyes wide in surprise and rimmed with tears. "Life is not always pretty flowers and sunshine and kisses. Sometimes it's ugly and mean and not fair. But you have to take it all. Do you think that I wanted to be beaten and raped by Dangerfield? To come in some days so bruised and marred that you had to pile on the makeup to hide it from the audience? No! Just imagine how long my sister was held captive, men watching her all the time. Or Chrissie, kidnapped and enslaved as a sex slave? No, they didn't want it! So far, you've gotten off lucky.

"You can go out. Chrissie did. And she went out as herself. Just remember, Damian is out there too. Looking for us all. And just remember, there are other Damians too. YOU have to keep your wits about you and not just go through life blindly. And if you want, you can stay here with us and fight Dangerfield. But no sniveling and feeling sorry for yourself. Be a woman. Make yourself pretty. But remember, true beauty comes from the inside, not whether you have makeup on. Rosy, you were never more beautiful than when you took care of my injuries, and when you risked everything to keep Kirk apprised of what was happening. Remember that."

Both Olivia and Destiny hugged the girl, giving her a smile.

"Now, dry those tears and clean yourself up and join us in the kitchen. We could use an extra set of eyes scanning those books."

As Olivia and Destiny walked back to the kitchen, Olivia asked her older sister, "Sis, when did you become so wise."

"Life, Livy. Life made me wise."
 
After Destiny and Olivia had left Rose sat on the edge of her bed still sniffling but she thought about what Destiny had said to her,

'Rosy, it's time that you grew up! '

How could she say that to her? She was four years older than Destiny, it didn't make sense, then it dawned on her, Destiny hadn't meant in terms of age but attitude. She had led a relatively sheltered life and hadn't seen the realities of life until she began caring for Destiny at Sweet Oleander, she had seen the occasional girl being taken inside the locked door at the back and not given them a second thought, now she knew what their purpose was she knew she should have cared more even though she could have done nothing to stop it. She realised that her plain looks had probably saved her from a similar fate, no one at the brothels would pay good money for someone as plain as her. She accepted the fact that she was still a virgin and likely to stay that way. she'd had a few dates but none of them had come up to her expectations and she had refused their crude advances. They hadn't tried to woo and romance her, just get her somewhere deserted and shove their paws up her skirt. So she had given up dating although she wanted a man to sweep her off her feet and make her feel special, that was why the experience outside the Calm Palm had been so exhilarating.

She mulled it all over in her mind and decided that Destiny was right, she had no idea about real life and was being selfish. Wiping hear tears away she squared her shoulders and marched into the kitchen where Olivia was poring over one of the ledgers and Kirk and Destiny were canoodling with Kirk having his hands inside Destiny's top, playing with her breasts as she giggled looking adoringly into his eyes, they looked so happy, so perfect together.

"You were right Destiny I have been a selfish, snivelling little girl but that is going to change on one condition, I can apply your makeup to perfection but when it comes to myself I end up looking like a clown so if you can teach me, you too Olivia."

All three smiled and began to applaud her.
 
Destiny and Olivia found Kirk slowly pouring over the books. He looked up and grinned when they entered the room. Olivia smiled at Kirk and crossed to the table, grabbing a book and sitting down to begin pouring over its pages.

Kirk pet his knee and Destiny sat on it. He wrapped an arm around her, resting his hand on her hip while she put an arm across his shoulder and behind his neck. As her fingers ran through the hair in the back of his head, Kirk began to let his hand wander over her, until it wound up under her top. Blushing, she kept giggling as she tried to make him stop before her sister noticed.

Meanwhile, Olivia was well aware of what was happening in the room. It was cute. She knew of the hell that her sister had endured in an effort to keep her safe. Many of the men that guarded her delighted in telling her of the awful things that Dangerfield did to Destiny. Or the times that Destiny would walk in and grimace in pain when she would hug her sister would break her heart.

Now, just hearing Sis laugh made her happy. There was a special place in her heart for Kirk. He freed her and Crissie and Rosy and Destiny and was working to bring down that awful Dangerfield. Who knows, maybe eventually she would have him for a brother-in-law.

Rosy came in, making her announcement

You were right Destiny I have been a selfish, snivelling little girl but that is going to change on one condition, I can apply your makeup to perfection but when it comes to myself I end up looking like a clown so if you can teach me, you too Olivia.

It was unanimous as they all three applauded the girl. "Deal!" Olivia and Destiny replied at the same time, causing everyone to laugh. Rosy grabbed another ledger and sat down to start scanning the book.

Olivia spoke first. She glanced at the outside of the book. It had written on the outside 'STOCK'. Inside, on one of the pages, was the name 'RITA GRAHAM'. She followed the line with various symbols and numbers. It ended with 'EXPORTED/S.A.'

A chill ran through her. "Sis, wasn't there a girl that disappeared about two years ago. They never found her. It was in the news even back home. Wasn't her name Rita something?" She waited to see if she was remembering correctly.

Destiny stopped playing with Kirk, thinking back. "Yeah. It was before I came to the city. Rita? Rita....shit, what was that girl's last name?"
 
Kirk heard the name Rita and the sketchy details Olivia provided from the book, "Yeah I remember, she was Rita Graham, daughter of a big industrialist with loads of clout in the senate, apparently soon after she disappeared he retired from public life a broken man. I have my own theory as to what happened especially now her name has turned up in these ledgers."

"OH yes Kirk what's your theory?" Asked Olivia.

"Well at the time there was a big project in the pipeline with two groups in opposition to each other, old man Graham was sitting on the fence, no one knew which way he was going to jump. My guess is one group or the other tried to pressurise him but he refused even when his daughter was kidnapped, probably believing she would be released, but she wasn't and he never saw her again, my guess is from the ledger entries she was put to work for wealthy clients. Apparently she was quite a looker, long blonde hair, perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect everything. That last entry says it all 'EXPORTED, S.A.' that means she was sold abroad probably South Africa, she's probably some African chief's concubine, you know how they like white, blonde western women."

There was complete silence as Kirk finished and they all realised the same thing could have happened to them and still could if Damian ever caught up with them.
 
"South Africa? Or maybe South America? It even Saudi Arabia? In other words, out of the country. Probably gone forever. And it could have been us." Destiny looked over at Rosy and the girl looked pale. She got off of Kirk's knee and crossed to her, hugging her shoulders. "All the more reason that we need to stop Damian. We can't let any more girls face a future like this."

"Olivia, are there any other names in that book that you recognize?"

"I'm not sure. A few sound vaguely familiar. Hannah Baker. Jo Lindley. Diana Gibson. There are pages of names, each with a bunch of symbols that I don't know what they mean. Most say something at the end like 'EXPORTED/S.A., or AS, or CH, or EU. A couple just say DEC." She paused. "Do you think that means DECEASED?"

Destiny nodded. "Probably. Well Kirk, what have you found? Anything that will help us?"
 
The girls conjectured about the fate of the girls in the book knowing that there was nothing they could do to help them, they were long gone, swallowed up in the global vice trade.

'Well Kirk, what have you found? Anything that will help us?'

Kirk looked up from the ledger he was scanning, "No , nothing that would help us with those girls although there are some interesting names here. It seems that Damian was paying some of them and possibly blackmailing others. For example the HEAD OF VICE is getting a payoff of five grand a month, probably keeping Damian informed of when and where any police raids were going to take place, whereas it seems the deputy mayor and a string of judges all have a dirty secret and are paying Damian to keep quiet, I never realised what a cess pit of a city New York has become."

Kirk paused then turned the page and looked up excitedly

"I may just have found something, it seems that Damian has a permanent reservation for the whole of the top floor of the WALDORF ASTORIA, now I wonder who lives there, his top girls perhaps, ready to receive wealthy clients from abroad?"

He beckoned Destiny over to take a look for herself and wrapped an arm round her waist.
 
"The Waldorf Astoria? He never mentioned it. And we know right off the bat that we can't go to the Head of Vice. Or the deputy mayor or those judges. So even if we figure something out, who do we go to? We're screwed." She leaned into Kirk. "Do you think that maybe he is entertaining those foreign buyers, letting them try out the merchandise before buying? That would be just like him to do something like that."

Suddenly, Destiny had an idea.

"Listen, we don't know who we can trust on the police department. Maybe if we leaked information to the newspaper? Sending something to an investigative reporter? Does that sound possible?"
 
' Listen, we don't know who we can trust on the police department. Maybe if we leaked information to the newspaper? Sending something to an investigative reporter? Does that sound possible?" '

Kirk considered the idea for a few moments before dismissing it,

"It's possible but until we've been right through the books we don't know who's on his payroll, it's my guess there's a couple of newspaper editors so choose the wrong reporter and say he submits the story the editor will smother it and want to know where it came from, no it's too risky."

He gave Destiny a conciliatory kiss and a finger in her backside.

"Besides I want to find out more about what's going on in The Waldorf on that top floor, I need to get into that floor."

He thought for a few minutes then a smile creased his face,

"Do you think that all of Damian's goons have a clear idea of what I look like? I doubt it and they certainly won't be expecting a carrot head. I need to get a few things then I'll get the bus into the city and pay The Waldorf a visit."

The girls crowded round trying to dissuade him but he was adamant. "No time like the present and if I really think about it I'll think I'm mad."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Three hours later a red haired Western Union telegram boy sauntered up to the reception desk, Leaning over the counter to get a better look down the pretty receptionist's cleavage he announced loudly "Hey doll, got any idea where I can find a Mr. Damian Dangerfield? Telegram for him."

A big burly guy came over and growled "Give it to me, I'll make sure he gets it."

"Sorry I can't do that, it says it has to be delivered personally, so is he here or not? If not I'll take it back to the office and we'll try again later."

The big guy hesitated and then said "He's here but he's busy you might have to wait a bit, I'll take you up to the top floor but you stay put where I leave you, no poking around."

"Message received and understood big fella," came the chirpy reply.

The elevator ride to the top floor was taken in silence, when the elevator stopped he was shown into a lavish reception area with expensive drapes and comfortable chairs and couches. One wall was a long mirrored bar.

"Wait here." Grunted the big goon and he left through another door through which Kirk glimpsed a long corridor with several doors off it, but more interesting was the three scantily clad beauties that came out of one room, one of whom was crying. He heard a thick accented voice shout after them,

"NEXT TIME YOU DO AS YOU'RE DAMN WELL TOLD."

To Kirk it seemed that he was right, this was for the rich overseas visitors to sample their prospective purchases.

The door closed of its own accord and he was alone again. Idly he picked up one of the several magazines, as he flicked through the pages his jaw dropped, these were real hardcore stuff. He hurriedly dropped the magazine back on the table to face Dangerfield for the very first time.

He was dressed in a silk dressing gown with a cat o' nine tails in one hand which he had obviously been using on some hapless girl until he was disturbed.

"Where is it then? where's this fucking telegram that's so important?" Dangerfield snarled, Kirk felt his skin crawl and he could cheerfully have strangled Dangerfield on the spot. Instead he smirked inwardly as he handed Damian the telegram, He read it and his face turned white then puce as he read the message again,

" YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU
SIGNED SONGBIRD
"

"Destiny the bitch, wait util I get my hands on her, YOU GET OUT."

Kirk was only too pleased to leave and was glad to breathe in the fresh air.
 
Last edited:
Destiny knew that it would take Kirk the better part of the day to drive back to New York City, deliver the telegram and check out the place, and drive back. After he left, Olivia, Chrissie and she took Rosy back to her room and the three women spent several hours fixing her hair and makeup and perusing through the young woman's wardrobe.

"Well, some of these clothes will have to go. They look like old lady clothes. Like this blouse and this dress."

Rosy looked in the mirror at just what clothes Olivia was talking about. "Those were my mother's."

"Well, they look it." Chrissie spoke up. She stopped and looked at the outfits. "Though, the material is good. But I think that I could do some alterations and make them work. Maybe they have an old sewing machine here. If not, maybe we could find a used one at a pawn shop."

"You would do that for me?" Rosy seemed surprised.

"Sure. We're all in this together. Though I got a job at the diner and so I'll have to do it when I'm not working."

"Oh, of course. I really appreciate you doing that. All of you. Thank you for all your help."

For the next hour, the girls taught Rosy what they could. Chrissie left to go to work. Olivia and Rosy left to check out the town while Destiny settled down to go over the books some more. She hoped that he made it back safe.
 
Before he left New York Kirk decided to call in on Billy one of the two people in the whole of the city that he could trust.

Billy opened the door to his knock,

"Kirk? God almighty you're the last person I expected to see, get inside quick."

Once inside Billy kept on," GEEZ, what have you done to your hair and what are doing wearing a Western Union uniform? Don't you know every cop in New York is after you and Destiny? Dangerfield pulled some strings and had you classified as a kidnapper, armed and dangerous, in short public enemy number one."

"Who am I supposed to have kidnapped Billy?"

"Three of his employees, Chrissie Goodheart, Rose Williams, and Olivia Carson. How the hell he managed to swing that I don't know."

"Money and blackmail speak for themselves Billy, we have his ledgers with names, dates, amounts. So we know a great deal about his operations but we need your help Billy, is there ANYONE you can trust like I trust you?"

Billy pondered for a few moments,

"Maybe but I'll need to be careful. How are the girls by the way, you got 'em all locked up safely?"

"Billy, I do hope you were joking with that last remark but yes the girls are okay up to a point, settling down quite well."

"Okay, yep I was joking, you had better go now, give me a call in a couple of days."

Kirk slipped out and made his way back to their hideout, from a hundred yards away he saw Destiny looking out of the window and the huge smile on her face when she saw him.

'I'm damn glad I have you to come home to.' he thought to himself.
 
All alone, Destiny worried about Kirk as he entered the den of the dragon. She knew just how dangerous it was for him to go back there. While the other girls went out, Destiny was more memorable and had to stay hidden away.

Finally she heard a car and looked out to see Kirk driving up. Breathing a sigh of relief, she opened the door for him and once he was safely inside, she smothered his face with kisses.

"I was so worried about you, afraid that Damian would discover who you were and would hurt you or kill you. So tell me, what did you discover?"

She listened as he told her what he had uncovered on his trip to New York City. As he was finishing up, Rosy came back. The poor girl's face was pale despite the fact that they had helped her with her makeup.

"What's wrong, Rosy? Did some fellow make a pass and you? You know, that's what happens when you are beautiful."

Her voice was hoarse and strained. "They're here. Mr. Dangerfield's men." Destiny felt a chill in the air.

"How do you know, Rosy? Did you see Damian?"

"No, but I saw Lefty. Remember him? He was the one with the broken nose." Destiny nodded. "He came into the shop asking if anyone had seen you. He didn't recognize me at all. At least, I hope not. But we need to let Olivia and Chrissie know."

Destiny grabbed Kirk's hand, worried for the girls. The next couple of hours would be tense as they waited for the girls to come home. Home? This was a strange kind of home. For Destiny, it was more like a glorified prison. And now she would need to stay away from the windows lest she be seen by Damian's men.

Would this hell even end so that she could live a normal life?
 
'They're here. Mr. Dangerfield's men.'

Kirk's heart sank as Rosy spoke, how had they found them so fast? Perhaps they didn't know they were here, just a fishing expedition, a coincidence? Kirk however wasn't a great believer in coincidences, if Damian's men were making enquiries then they must suspect they were on the right track.

"Right let's not panic, Destiny, you are the one they are after and the most recognisable so stay away from the windows and don't go outdoors even to fetch the washing in. When Olivia and Chrissie return we'll discuss how best to keep them out of sight."

He gave Destiny a comforting hug and kiss, feeling her trembling.

"Rosy, I'm going to ask you to do something dangerous, if you don't want to do it that's fine , I'll understand. I want you to go back into town and find this guy, tell him you heard him asking around and he should know that a girl answering Destiny's description was in town a few days ago just passing through on her way to Bridgewater. That might send him on his way, can you do that Rosy?"

Rosy stared at him as though he was mad, seek out this guy who was searching for them and actually speak to him? She knew however that it needed to be done so she nodded even though her stomach was dropping through the floor.

"Destiny, can you redo her make up, sort of tarty? No offence Rosy but you are the least recognisable of the girls, I doubt that he'd recognise her like that. I'd do it myself but he might recognise me even with my red hair."
 
Rosy's words stopped Destiny cold in her tracks. They had not been gone all that long and already Damian's men were hot on her trail.

Right let's not panic, Destiny, you are the one they are after and the most recognisable so stay away from the windows and don't go outdoors even to fetch the washing in. When Olivia and Chrissie return we'll discuss how best to keep them out of sight.

She couldn't help the fear that she felt. She knew what it was like to be on the abusive end of Damian's rage. Kirk's hug was comforting but she still couldn't help shaking a bit. She had to admit that his next words shocked her and she knew that they scared Rosy.

Rosy, I'm going to ask you to do something dangerous, if you don't want to do it that's fine , I'll understand. I want you to go back into town and find this guy, tell him you heard him asking around and he should know that a girl answering Destiny's description was in town a few days ago just passing through on her way to Bridgewater. That might send him on his way, can you do that Rosy?

"Kirk, are you crazy? That could put her in danger!" Rosy put a hand out to stop Destiny as the girl nodded to Kirk.

Destiny, can you redo her make up, sort of tarty? No offence Rosy but you are the least recognisable of the girls, I doubt that he'd recognise her like that. I'd do it myself but he might recognise me even with my red hair.

Destiny took Rosy back into the bedroom and started working to make the girl look tartish. As she worked, she talked to Rosy.

"Listen, honey, I think of you like my sister. This could be dangerous. You don't have top it yourself in danger too. We could stay hidden until they give up and move on."

"And what? Hide when the next group comes along? This is probably just a quick fix. But it will have to do until we can come up with a solution. I would do anything for you. You and Mr. Kirk and Olivia, and even Chrissie have become my family. And you do any and everything for your family."

With tears in her eyes, Destiny hugged Rosy. "I am proud to call you a sister."

Forty minutes later, and with a quick change of Rosy's clothes, Destiny escorted the girl into the room where Kirk sat.

"Sir, may I introduce you to Sadie?"
 
Kirk was deep in thought when Destiny and Rosy came back into the lounge, he only looked up when Destiny spoke,

'Sir, may I introduce you to Sadie? '

He looked up and grinned at Rosy's new look she was unrecognisable with a tight sweater showing off her curves an even tighter pair of slacks that clung to her like a second skin, with her hair piled on top of her head and a slash of bright red lipstick she looked every inch a tarty good time girl.

"Geez, is that really you Rosy? I ,,,,,,erm................ didn't realise you were quite so ..........er........ well built up here." He exclaimed, cupping his hands in font of his chest.

Rosy laughed and explained "A lot of it is newspaper I'm afraid, Destiny thought I would stand out more if I looked like this."

"Well Sadie, you certainly stand out in every department but what are you gonna do if he makes a pass at you?"

"I've already thought of that, I'll tell him I prefer girls."

Kirk chuckled, Rosy was learning fast and getting more confident.

"And do you? Prefer girls I mean Ro.............er Sadie?"

Rosy blushed and said vehemently, "Of course not, one day I want to settle down with a good man and have lots of kids."

"I thought not, just kidding. You had better get going the sooner he leaves town the better."

Rosy in her persona as Sadie wiggled her way to the door and turned and blew a kiss in their direction, then she was gone, everyone's thoughts with her.
 
Rosy was gone for about 20 minutes when Olivia arrived back. Kirk had been trying to calm Destiny down, kissing her. They sat on the couch with his arms around her trying to sooth her as they waited for everyone to return. Olivia had no sooner passed through the door before Destiny jumped up and threw her arms around her sister.

"Goodness. I haven't been gone that long."

"Damian's men are in town looking for us."

Olivia paled. "Is Chrissie home yet?" It was funny but since they had arrived and taken up residence in this town and in this building, they had considered this building their home and those inside their family.

"No, Chrissie is not home for at least another hour and Rosy has gone out to try and send the men on a wild goose chase."

"WHAT!" Olivia screamed. "They'll recognize her right off. Are you crazy to let her go?"

"Calm down, Sis. I made her up to look kinda slutty and you would not even know that it was her. And she wanted to go, we didn't make her do anything." Destiny and Kirk explained that the men were asking for Destiny so Destiny was housebound for the time being. "Just to be safe, you will need to wear some kind of disguise when you shop for food and such. Even Kirk has to be careful."

Chrissie had taken to bringing home food from the diner so they sat the table and then waited around for Chrissie and Rosy to get back. Both were in danger. Chrissie was out there without a disguise and could easily be recognized. And Rosy had gone out there to actively hunt for the men and engage them in conversation to send them off in the wrong direction.

*****

Rosy found herself getting plenty of stares. She wasn't sure if it was the clothes, the makeup, her hair, or the strategically placed newspapers stuffing her bra. She had seen plenty of ladies of the night walking and plying their trade both here and in New York City. She had even adopted a suggestive walk, her hips getting plenty of attention.

"Hey, honey, I got something right here that you might like." One man approached.

"Get lost, buster, I ain't interested in you."

"Slut!" The man walked off, disgusted.

She turned the corner and saw her target. Two men that she recognized as Damian's men. Jerry was one of them and she couldn't remember the other one. She was scared. At Sweet Oleander she had avoided talking to these men as much as possible. And suddenly, what she really wanted to do was run. Run fast, away from these men. But she couldn't. One reason was that Kirk and Destiny were depending upon her to get the men out of town. But there was an even more pressing problem.

She could see that the two men were heading for the diner where Chrissie worked. And the girl didn't have a disguise on and would possibly be recognized by the two men. It was up to her to complete the assignment

Taking a deep breath, she headed over to intercept to two men before they could get to the diner. Maybe she could even make a few bucks off the men - cash for information? That would make it sound more legit.
 
Back
Top