Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-20-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Wife of a big actor turned whore

I have had this fantasy about Gauri khan ,wife of Shahrukh Khan ( Bollywood's superstar) she always send to be the shy conservative type.. Her husband works all the time with pretty ladies and she ends up getting ignored though he has remained faithful to her. They have been married for 25 years and some incidents occurred because of Which she ends up being Humiliated by a very young actor, who is her husband's rival.. The us a lot of build up.. First are is verbally Humiliated, then has to flash him her lingerie, then nudes and ends up getting fucked by him.. This is seen by other people from the industry... This follows up with her being degraded and fucked line a cumdumpster humiliated while her husband has no idea.. Have lot of scenarios in mind... Would love bbc, gangbang, lesbian, anal etc no limits u can imagine why famous actors wife who isn't an actress herself and way from limelight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2018-04-21-08-01-51-33.jpg (28.4 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 12:23 PM   #2
emap
Literotica Guru
 
emap's Avatar
 
emap is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 6,371
You should perhaps research more, she is a producer, as in she is on the set with her husband. Co owner of the production company he has.

Probably she is there to make sure he doesn't fuck any of those hot chicks he does movies with. Not to mention make sure it all runs fine, producers are sort of directors of the director. Doesn't make sense to me either.

There is another side to it, each night, or more often, perhaps less, depending on how often he can get it up to shove in her, she is getting fucked by her husband because of said hot chicks.
__________________
I've scored a few of your stories 5, too. Your writing is damned good, if you didn't totally suck as a human being youd be great. You remind me of Elmore Leonard. JamesBJohnson

I guess I'm not a secret anymore, ya'll love me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2018, 02:56 AM   #3
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by emap View Post
You should perhaps research more, she is a producer, as in she is on the set with her husband. Co owner of the production company he has.

Probably she is there to make sure he doesn't fuck any of those hot chicks he does movies with. Not to mention make sure it all runs fine, producers are sort of directors of the director. Doesn't make sense to me either.

There is another side to it, each night, or more often, perhaps less, depending on how often he can get it up to shove in her, she is getting fucked by her husband because of said hot chicks.

She is the producer on paper, she never comes on set.. She is doing her interior designing thing.. her husband doesn't have time for her as he is busy shooting.. So she gets frustrated, she attends these parties and meets some hot thing actors
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2018, 10:49 PM   #4
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayushxxx666 View Post
She is the producer on paper, she never comes on set.. She is doing her interior designing thing.. her husband doesn't have time for her as he is busy shooting.. So she gets frustrated, she attends these parties and meets some hot thing actors

U can imagine any other lady from Hollywood whos husband is a very famous actor and she gets neglected, and falls in trap to be used as a fuckpig by young actors
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 03:59 AM   #5
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Wife

Anyone? She gets turned into a slut and her husbands rivals use her like a cumdumpster, make her sleep with producers and then things shift to Hollywood,i have thought of certain pervy actors who decide to grab this piece of Married Indian ass
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
Lindsay_O
Really Really Experienced
 
Lindsay_O's Avatar
 
Lindsay_O is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The middle of America.
Posts: 448
Then write it up?
__________________
"Her freedom was worse than chains."
~Pauline Réage
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #7
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_O View Post
Then write it up?
Need some help to sketch it up.. About how she turns into a whore
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 10:38 PM   #8
Charmolypi
Really Experienced
 
Charmolypi's Avatar
 
Charmolypi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 164
The humiliation angle is kinda tired. Think about writing her as the sexual victor. She has every reason to be fed up with her neglecting husband. And all those young actors around..I’m sure she could find a way to enjoy them while the readers enjoy her inner monologue that spitefully laughs the entire time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 10:27 PM   #9
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmolypi View Post
The humiliation angle is kinda tired. Think about writing her as the sexual victor. She has every reason to be fed up with her neglecting husband. And all those young actors around..I’m sure she could find a way to enjoy them while the readers enjoy her inner monologue that spitefully laughs the entire time.
Yes but i don't want her to suduce a guy, i want her to me made a white for the entire industry behind her husband's back. Degradation is a big part
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 03:21 AM   #10
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 74
Slut

Anyone? About how a rich actors wife turns into a cumdumpster for everyone in movie industry
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 09:20 AM   #11
Lindsay_O
Really Really Experienced
 
Lindsay_O's Avatar
 
Lindsay_O is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The middle of America.
Posts: 448
Maybe no one shares in your fetish?
__________________
"Her freedom was worse than chains."
~Pauline Réage
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.