Old 04-16-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
SparklzPink
Virgin

Couple looking for F in Ohio

My bf and I are looking for a female friend, with the hopes of it leading to maybe more.

Im F, 30, curvy. Hes 32 and more fit. Ive been interested in other females for awhile, but have never had the chance to explore it. Im shy and introverted and clearly have no experience with gals (hes way more outgoing then me, he just doesnt realize it! Lol), so Im not sure where to even start! I imagine wed start with chatting between us girls and getting to know each other a bit first. (Hes sort of left it up to me to get the ball rolling.)

We both work from home and each run our own creative businesses. Im more artsy crafty, hes more geeky. Since weve spent the last six months working our butts off and then unexpectedly had to switch gears entirely and move back to NE Ohio, so weve been in a bit of a funk. Its been hard to get out and meet new people, let alone meet people who might ultimately be interested in joining us in one way or another. So this is sort of a shot in the dark.

We are looking for new friends in general, but ultimately, someone who we can chat with/hangout with while we get to know each other better as friends, then join us for fun times once were all comfortable and know we are all compatible. (Me and her, him and her, and all three of us together.) Our goal is to eventually find someone to join our relationship as part of a triple where we all share each other - so wed prefer her to be single. (Way less drama that way.)

I imagine wed get along best with a female who is near our age, is fun, geeky/artsy/crafty, is supportive of our creative business goals and adventures (its not a glamorous life sometimes lol) and doesnt mind hanging out with us while we work at home or at festivals/art shows, likes pets, and has her own unique interests and hobbies.

We definitely arent looking for any drama, guys, or couples.

Anyways - we look forward to seeing who is out there and where this might lead!

Last edited by SparklzPink : 04-18-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Old 04-22-2018, 02:21 AM   #2
Electrochef17
Virgin

I just happen to be a 28 f in NW Ohio. I'd like to get to know you two.