Hoping to find a Phone Friend - WOMEN only please!

tell you what. as an experienced phone sex lover, i would give you a go. see what youve got and give yall a complete feedback testimony what he is really like.


if you want to take this offer, pm me. we shall see what the problem really is and if he is keeping the girls in the basement, then maybe they need to be there
 
well as I read the thread

I have to agree persitence is to be applauded. I haven't been too available for phone myself recently but certainly will not forget guyalone as a potential to try because the thread has made an impression for sure.
Have a good week!
 
Guyalone, you're still here? I'll give you an "A" for persistence! Here's a bump for your thread! lol
 
Now ordinarily I would say that it was rather pathetic to keep bumping, but I must admit there's something rather charming in his persistence...

I'll give him a bump, and perhaps even allow a call. :)
 
yup i'm still here
thank you for your nice words - i'm quite persistant huh lol. feel free to contact me or private message me, even if it's just to say hello! thanks ladies!
 
Now ordinarily I would say that it was rather pathetic to keep bumping, but I must admit there's something rather charming in his persistence...

I'll give him a bump, and perhaps even allow a call.

hahaha How may I please you,
I have to say I had the same thought.... Gotta admire the ambition....:D
 
Phone Number

Ask for number if you are female or a couple, if you wish.
I know that many women are shy about more than the text sort of contact here, concerned about being asked for more than they feel comfortable with. If you just want to say hi, or to talk, or to ask about or explore whatever, feel free to write, or send a pic - or share a webcam chat, whatever.
D
 
Impressed

I'm incredibly impressed with guyalone's persistance. I guess there is a lesson here.
 
well i had said I would allow a call and never heard from him, so perhaps follow through is one of his issues... (or he just hated my voice in my audios LOL and was polite enough not to tell me)
 
well i had said I would allow a call and never heard from him, so perhaps follow through is one of his issues... (or he just hated my voice in my audios LOL and was polite enough not to tell me)

:D If you allowed me to call, I would follow through, and I am sure you have a very sexy voice.:D
 
hope everyone's having a good week - i will probably have lots of time this weekend if there's any ladies who were interested in talking - thanks!
 
An amazing thread. I am impressed that for all the bazillions of times I have seen a phone sex thread like this, guyalone seems to have been the one guy on lit who made it work. Nice job.

Now if any of you ladies are seeking a little variety....;)
 
i'm around this weekend with some free time - in case you were wondering lol ladies
 
Your SEXY, SENSUAL Voice

well i had said I would allow a call and never heard from him, so perhaps follow through is one of his issues... (or he just hated my voice in my audios LOL and was polite enough not to tell me)

How May I Please U,
I'll take you up on the offer of a phone call. I know from your stories that you have a very soft, sexy and sensual voice. I'd love to hear it in person per phone call. PM me if you are interested in my #.:kiss:
 
Back
Top