Art challenges/requests/adoptions

progress

so this is how it's going. (by the way. this is done in blue balpoint pen on regular computer paper)

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 56
As I started this, I could see MANY ways and POVs to show this, so I just started.

attachment.php

a bowl to dip cucumber slices in... she would eat the slices from her eyes afterwards. the masseuses (need a bunch to get enough massage fluids). would rub the cum in. The whole cucumber would be used as well....

I might go back into this on and add the guys hands pumping out the cum.

And could do a a view to show more of the guys... and... and..........
Hehe I do like the addition of the whole cucumber, and the idea of a bowl to dip it or slices in. Is this the spa's special diet? :D I wonder what sort of name a spa like this would have, maybe it could be something funny displayed in a sign or poster on a wall... You're right, there are so many ways it could be developed...

so this is how it's going. (by the way. this is done in blue balpoint pen on regular computer paper)
Cool! :cattail: I'm excited that you picked the two-headed concept, that's one I actually went searching some furry archives for a couple of months ago and came up with nada. Who knows, you could start a meme! ;) But wow, I would not have the patience to do that sort of shading with a pen, a brave choice!

this is where i fell asleep!

i'm hoping to finish today... or at least come close.

Attachments

• end day one shading.jpg
    end day one shading.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 47
New Prompt

The Mother Ship - There are a few science fiction series out there which have living space ships. In this case there is a race of aliens who are "slow" shapeshifters - they can develop their bodies into whatever they want, but their shape at any one time is permanent unless/until they decide to change it. These creatures start out humanoid size, but if they want to they can grow really large over the course of several years. On their home planet some became sailing ships for the smaller ones, and some became whale/sharks preying on them like pirates. Once they became spacefairing and came into contact with humans and other races of aliens, some of them became spaceships. The ones who are ships often feel both motherly and sexual toward their crew - they provide nutritionally-perfect food which prevents scurvy and space versions of this problem via breasts which the crew members nurse from. The bunks that the crew members sleep in are very womb-like. And the ship is happy to provide warm, wet sex organs of any design a crew member desires for the crew to masturbate with. I'll leave up to your imaginations what the bathing accommodations might be like. ;) If you happen to notice one crew member getting extremely fat and looking very happy about this, it may be another shapeshifter being grown into a spaceshuttle, which is likely to spend most of its time happily cuddled up to the mother ship for the next several years. If you happen to notice baby crew members appearing without any parents among the crew, you may want to look a little closer at the shuttle's "coupling apparatus" and listen a little more closely to the way the mother ship's "ventilation system" occasionally sounds like pleased moaning, and the ship's "plumbing pumps" are making a rhythmic sound like ocean waves.

OOOoO this one wants an entire graphic novel!:D
Oh, good sir, do not tempt me to post actual graphic novel plot outlines here, because I have some. :devil: This by contrast rather lacks a plot, but certainly it could make a few connected vignettes, perhaps tied together with a frame story about a new human crew member taking a job on a ship of this type for the first time and being startled by the social norms and even the physical norms. It wouldn't be 180 pages like your average graphic novel, but 30 or 40 pages could probably be gotten out of the concept as-is, without adding more plot.

ok, an entire graphic novelette.:D A comic book!:D
A heap of drawings all bunched up and wrinkled!

Sentient SHip...begins

The Mother Ship - There are a few science fiction series out there which have living space ships. In this case there is a race of aliens who are "slow" shapeshifters - they can develop their bodies into whatever they want, but their shape at any one time is permanent unless/until they decide to change it. These creatures start out humanoid size, but if they want to they can grow really large over the course of several years. On their home planet some became sailing ships for the smaller ones, and some became whale/sharks preying on them like pirates. Once they became spacefairing and came into contact with humans and other races of aliens, some of them became spaceships. The ones who are ships often feel both motherly and sexual toward their crew - they provide nutritionally-perfect food which prevents scurvy and space versions of this problem via breasts which the crew members nurse from. The bunks that the crew members sleep in are very womb-like. And the ship is happy to provide warm, wet sex organs of any design a crew member desires for the crew to masturbate with. I'll leave up to your imaginations what the bathing accommodations might be like. ;) If you happen to notice one crew member getting extremely fat and looking very happy about this, it may be another shapeshifter being grown into a spaceshuttle, which is likely to spend most of its time happily cuddled up to the mother ship for the next several years. If you happen to notice baby crew members appearing without any parents among the crew, you may want to look a little closer at the shuttle's "coupling apparatus" and listen a little more closely to the way the mother ship's "ventilation system" occasionally sounds like pleased moaning, and the ship's "plumbing pumps" are making a rhythmic sound like ocean waves.
NOt done by any means... still need much rendering and "male" protuberances... etc... I'll need to sketch the entire exterior of the ship/creature too..to get an idea of the shape/look that I want... It will probably appear more organic than mechanical... I think.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Ooo, that's fun! :D I like the juxtaposition of the parts here, it really makes me think about what's going on in the minds of the two aliens - does the one emerging from sleep (I assume - that could also be what security doors in the ship look like, if it has such a thing) have no interest in the actions of the other because they are so normal? Is the one nursing and screwing so distracted he doesn't notice the other, or really doesn't care about the other's presence? I love pictures that make me think about what the people in them are thinking and feeling.

I particularly like the wall organ on the far-right, with the cock emerging where one might expect a clit. And the dormant cock and balls on the left, and the boob stalactites, and the alien's tail. I'm curious what color you imagine the aliens' skin to be - they look like they might be pale blue to me, or maybe lavender, or a range of colors.

Minor crit - the shadow beneath the standing alien's hand is a bit confusing and distracting. I'm not sure the deep ridging on the ribs is attractive, though it's a fair design choice as far as aliens go. There might be a bit of a perspective problem with the standing alien's right leg, like the lower leg is too short and thin and the bottom of the foot not at the appropriate angle relative to the side of the foot. But overall I like the drawing a lot. :) (I keep wondering whether I should be critiquing these or not - I've been sort of trained to critique everything, but from the other side I realize that critique isn't what one is looking for on casual drawings and can be demotivational.)

Ooo, that's fun! :D I like the juxtaposition of the parts here, it really makes me think about what's going on in the minds of the two aliens - does the one emerging from sleep (I assume - that could also be what security doors in the ship look like, if it has such a thing) have no interest in the actions of the other because they are so normal? Is the one nursing and screwing so distracted he doesn't notice the other, or really doesn't care about the other's presence? I love pictures that make me think about what the people in them are thinking and feeling.

I particularly like the wall organ on the far-right, with the cock emerging where one might expect a clit. And the dormant cock and balls on the left, and the boob stalactites, and the alien's tail. I'm curious what color you imagine the aliens' skin to be - they look like they might be pale blue to me, or maybe lavender, or a range of colors.

Minor crit - the shadow beneath the standing alien's hand is a bit confusing and distracting. I'm not sure the deep ridging on the ribs is attractive, though it's a fair design choice as far as aliens go. There might be a bit of a perspective problem with the standing alien's right leg, like the lower leg is too short and thin and the bottom of the foot not at the appropriate angle relative to the side of the foot. But overall I like the drawing a lot. :) (I keep wondering whether I should be critiquing these or not - I've been sort of trained to critique everything, but from the other side I realize that critique isn't what one is looking for on casual drawings and can be demotivational.)

It's not done. Had to pause in order to do actual work.
They could be blue or lavender... I suspect there is some variation. They also may be somewhat translucent. You can/should give your opinions, and if I like 'em, I'll incorporate them.:D

Last edited:
Thank you. It was a fun project... I may set it aside now, though there are other images percolating now!

I, too, am looking forward to seeing AnIndecisiveSub finish her piece!

And maybe some more people starting some. hint hint;)

Do you all want more prompts? Most of my ideas run toward the science fiction/fantasy/anthro side of things, and I didn't want to be too repetitive and overload the thread with that, but like I said I'm happy to do something else if given a starting point like a fetish or character.

I wonder if anyone else will pick this up...
There are plenty of seeds and even if everyone used the same prompt, they would be just as many outcums :cool:

... snip

Example requests:

Brief Title: More Full Explanation

snip

Impregnation I'm a fan of those pieces of art where there is an interior view as sperm shoots out of a cock and fertilizes one or more eggs. Preferably not with fully human characters, maybe a pair of dragons or centaurs or something, even faeries if the artist would prefer they be mostly human. Bonus points for an "after" pic showing the advanced pregnancy.

snip

alright, went back to the beginning... and started on this one.

A few minutes while I scan where it is at just now...

Still working out his grip on her hair and how she will brace herself against a tree... one hand might grip a small branch... or not...:)

I suspect these might be a bit too human for sunandshadow's tastes, but that's my pref.:D

Last edited:
a little more...

tho' it feels like I'm barking up the wrong tree (again). heehee

one moment..while scanning and sizing...

Back