A walk to remember - in photos

Januari

Loves Spam
I read a book about nature and how for our mental well-being we should be outside at least an hour every day. So I joined a hiking group. Then I took a side gig walking dogs. I like taking pictures and I remembered this little corner of Lit. So even if it's just for me, this is my little world of my outdoor travels.

HrWKzxSl.jpg

A walk downtown as the snowstorm quietly begins.

I read a book about nature and how for our mental well-being we should be outside at least an hour every day. So I joined a hiking group. Then I took a side gig walking dogs. I like taking pictures and I remembered this little corner of Lit. So even if it's just for me, this is my little world of my outdoor travels.

HrWKzxSl.jpg

A walk downtown as the snowstorm quietly begins.

I love snow. I love those clouds. It's still a little intimidating. Been too long since I've seen snow, I guess.

I love snow. I love those clouds. It's still a little intimidating. Been too long since I've seen snow, I guess.

Thank you. We were warned the storm was coming but it kept getting delayed. I started to think it wasn't going to happen until my friends to the north texted they were getting hit hard. This photo was right before it started. I was scheduled for a 30-minute walk and by the end it was in full effect. But I too love the snow - that quiet that blankets everything and the crisp smell in the air.

Beautiful photo! :cathappy:

Thank you. I was hoping to get a photo of the Super Wolf Moon tonight to add here but my camera (or my skills) just don't cut it. :rose:

totally exquisite. It creates such a feeling of wonder inside me .. :rose:

Nature is my first love! So I think being outdors and photogaphing is great, thanks for sharing. Can others post outdoor photos here or perhaps I should start a thread and invite you to it?
Horned God :devil::rose:

Post away - I've been failing on my own thread. But I'm not really good at committing to much anyway. :cool:

Back