The crash landing (closed)

Mordrax could tell that her sex was over charged because he shouldn't have made her cum this soon or this could be contributed to the fact she was human. He hadn't ever felt a woman of his same species orgasm like this. He never felt anyone's muscles act like this around his cock.

He pulled himself out and came on her lower lips not wanting to ruin the sexy outfit she was wearing whis his seed. He collapsed beside his lover and asks "baby girl does every woman from earth cum like you do? I mean does their muscles spasm around cocks like yours does around mine?"
 
"Yes. When it's done right." She nodded her head, a bit out of breath. "Part of it is because you are so large, and your cock is super sensitive." She smiled at him. "We have multiple orgasms. But human men cannot remain "hard" as long as you can."

"There are trade offs."
 
Mordrax gave her a puzzled look asking "what trade offs are you talking about?" He didn't have a clue to what trade offs she was talking about. He pulled her close cuddling her as they talked a bit before they started their day together again.
 
"You know, darling, it doesn't matter. You are not a human male so with you there is no such thing as a "trade off". That means an abundance in one area but less in another area. But you are an abundance in all areas."

She loved cuddling with him. "So, what's on the schedule for today?"
 
Mordrax hugged her before saying "we are going to the doctor so you can get a check up and birth control then we will plan the rest of the day seeing how the doctor's visit could take awhile." He gave her a peck on the cheek before saying "you know that we aree going to have to be truthful about every time I was in you and the doctor may give you a set of devices that will help trasin your hole to better take my cock depending on what the doctor sees down there."
 
"Devices? Really?" She laughed. "Is that something normal or just usually between our species? Will it hurt?"

She was a little apprehensive but didn't want to appear to be a weeny all the time. She had probably handled worse being a pilot.

She kissed him back and got out of bed. "Then I need a shower. I need to be clean and fresh!"

She headed for the shower.
 
Mordrax followed her into the bathroom and continued their conversation. "They normal do it to new mates like us so that if a partner is to small for the other these devices are used to help stretch them out vaginally so that there isn't any long term effects like tearing or the muscles ripping apart. I don't think that you will have to use them unless you want to give anal a try." He said waiting for her to invite him in with her.
 
"Anal? Are you wanting to try that?" She had never tried it but had always wondered. She wanted him to be happy too and if he wanted to try it, she was willing to try it.

She looked at him. "There's plenty of room for both of us in here." She smiled. "I'll be ready in a couple of minutes." She wanted him to know that she would try anything to make him happy. She really loved him.
 
"I have always wondered what it would feel like to be in someone there. We will try it later on this today after we get back from town. I will show you a trick to make my body produce more of my natural lubrication." Mordrax said as he got in with her holding her tightly pressing his semi hard cock on her bottom. "We should leave those things you called love bits on each other before we leave to go out. Also you may want to wear one of the sexy outfits to the doctor's office so that they won't make you strip down to nothing just to check your vagina I think the black body suite one should work the holes it has going down the middle stops at your rose bud so they will have complete access to your pussy." He said as he kissed and nibbled on her neck
 
She laughed. "You just want to see me in it, right? What should I wear over it? I've got those new pants and top that you got for me. And they're called Love Bites, though we could call them love bits." She kissed him.

"Now, don't sidetrack me or we will never get out of here. You are a very sexual being and I suspect that once we are married, you will be even more so, am I right?" She smiled at him.
 
Mordrax paused for a bit before saying "I would just wear it and that's it nothing else because if they see that you are clothed they will make you take everything off including the suit even though it has slits in it going past you ass." He pressed himself into her again before saying "I didn't hear you complain yesterday or this morning about how sexual I am."
 
I would just wear it and that's it nothing else because if they see that you are clothed they will make you take everything off including the suit even though it has slits in it going past you ass.

She blushed. She would basically leaving nude. NUDE! IN PUBLIC!

"I don't know if I could. Anybody would see me." In a way, she was somewhat unsure of her body.

"No complaints about how sexual you are, just stating fact." She smiled at him, rubbing her butt against his semi-hard penis. "I love how sexual you are."
 
Mordrax stopped pressing himself onto his lover's bottom and he said in a stern voice "you must wear just that. You want to normalize yourself with all the sex that happens around the city this is the first step." He wasn't just trying to help her but also test her submissiveneds again. If she dressed how he wanted her to dress then it was another step to her being his sub.
 
She grew quiet. It was a scary thought to her. Yet, what he said made sense.

"You promise that you'll stay with me? I couldn't do it without you." She went and slipped into the outfit, very embarrassed at the fact that she was basically naked and would be naked in public.

But she trusted Mordrax. She walked slowly into where he was.

"Is this what you want me to wear?" She was blushing, her bright red hair making her pale skin seemed tinged pink.

The outfit
http://data.whicdn.com/images/107881243/large.jpg
 
Mordrax caressed her face before saying "yes my dearest I will nake suree that I stay with you." He was glad that she was at least considering doing it. He waited for her to get herself read he held down a grin because he was happy that even though she didn't know it yet she had a submissive side to herself. "Yes it is beautiful." He answered when he seen her. He could tell she was a little embarrassed but she needed to emerge herself in what she was embarrassed about seeing.
 
She was quiet and kept her eyes to the ground as she waited to leave. She was so embarrassed and knew that she would be unable to look anyone in the eye.

She just wanted to hurry up and go straight to the doctor and straight home.
 
"Please down look down keep your head up baby girl. I know that you aren't ready for this but you're stronger than this. I don't want someone who at the first sign of embarrassment keeps her eyes glued to the ground. Baby girl you crashed on a planet that isn't you own and know nothing about at all but you still wake up without crying or feeling down so use that same strength to go outside in this sexy outfit with you head held high. Also if it makes you feel any better you may see a few women dressed in more revealing outfits that look like they should have never thought about putting on what they have on let alone actually doing it." Mordrax said trying to get his lover to look forward like a proud woman. He wants a submissive girl but he also wants a proud girl someone who knows they look good in what they wear and don't care that her sexy body is exposed for all to see seeing how the whole planet is pretty much dressed like her.
 
She listened to him talk and as he spoke, she slowly lifted her gaze from the ground to look at her lover's eyes, her face changing from almost crying to smiling. Mordrax knew her heart, knew her well. She loved him so, and if this was what he wanted her to do, then she would do it. For him she would do it.

She walked over to him and gave him a kiss. "I love you so much, my dear. I'm ready when you are."
 
Mordrax gaver her a kiss while giving her bottom a little squeeze. He grabbed her hand and leads his love to the ship as well as the doctor. They didn't spend much time in the waiting room the doctor's office wasn't packed like usual. They were taken to where the female aliens were taken for their gyno examines.

The doctor walks in and it's a female alien. "Well my dear it says here on my charts that you are wanting birth control. I want to go ahead and do a check up. I got info from the peacekeeping force saying that you were in a crash so I can rule out any bruising." The doctor check her heart rate and breathing as well as her reflexes. The doctor laid Jackie back before asking "when was the last time you had sex annd if you have did the person cum in you?" The doctor got out a clear speculm and lubed it up. She stuck it into her patient opening it as wide as she needed it to go. "Also the penis that was in you the biggest that you have ever had?"
 
Jackie found that doctors offices are the same the universe over - they are places that no one really wants to go to. She was glad that Mordrax was with her.

when was the last time you had sex annd if you have did the person cum in you?

"We had sex this morning and he didn't cum in me this time."

She was glad that it was a female doctor.

Also the penis that was in you the biggest that you have ever had?

"I think so."

It had felt weird being practically naked out in public and she tried just ignoring everyone around her and concentrating on Mordrax. That was the only way that she got through it. And luckily there were very few people in the waiting room.
 
"Ok but he has came in you though?" The doctor asked as she looked at the walls of Jackie's vagina. The doctor got up and removed the speculm from Jackie before saying "everything looks beautiful down there a little red but if you guys had sex this morning then it's normal you are probably still being stretched out. Seeing how the redness isn't worse than it is now I wouldn't recommend the devices I usually do to help strech you out."

The doctor took out a note pad then asked "are you guys thinking of trying anal?" While she gave Jackie some time to think she found a couple months worth of trail packs of birth control pills. She handed them to Jackie saying "I want you to take one pill a day until you have a weeks worth of pills then come see me so we can make sure these pills are right for you."
 
"Ok but he has came in you though?

"Yes, he has." She blushed a bit. And the next question made her blush even more.

are you guys thinking of trying anal?

"Uh, we had considered it, or rather, it was mentioned, uh, but nothing definite, but, uh, a possibility." She was really blushing now. She had never been this vocal to a doctor about her sexual habits. She looked at Mordrax and didn't know if she had answered the doctor's questions or made it more confusing.

I want you to take one pill a day until you have a weeks worth of pills then come see me so we can make sure these pills are right for you.

"So, do I need to stop having sex until I come back?"

She was a bit confused. No sex? Or sex but no ejaculation in her?
 
The doctor chuckled a bit before saying "no you guys can have sex and he can cum in you. Your not pregnant or had the time together to really have that chance. The reason I told you I wanted to see you was I want to make sure that the birth control doesn't affect you in any way."

She writes down a name of a good anal lubricant and butt plug then hands it to Mordrax then said "I have given your mate a anal plug that I recommend to all the female patients I see. The plug is an inflatable one so you guys won't have to buy a bunch of them to get to a size that best matches him."
 
She listened to the doctor, and when the mention of a butt plug made her give a little shiver. Maybe they would think that it was because she was relatively naked.

She looked at Mordrax, and noted that he seemed to be in control of the situation. She was glad that he seemed to know what to do. She was glad that they could continue having sex - she loved him and loved that he loved her and loved having sex with her. He made her happy in a way that no one ever had.

"We are planning on getting married as soon as the gown arrives." She smiled at him and reached out to squeeze his hand."
 
Mordrax grabbed his lover's hand giving it a squeeze then saying "hun I think the doctor has the right idea of having us get this anal plug even if you don't want to get it to us at least we can get it to see if you will actually enjoying having something that big back there. It's best to at least test to see if you actually can take something as big as be in you back there before we actually do it hun." Mordrax was genuinely concerned about his mate!s safety more than trying to get her into a sex shop. He has heard of stories of anal sex gone wrong even with aliens of the same species.
 
Back
Top