Urinal Humiliation

G

Guest

Guest
Ok here it is. My penis is really small when not erect. So small in fact that I'm sure some 10 year olds would laugh at me. I don't really have a problem with this most of the time because when it grows it reaches a pleasing 7-8" which is OK I hear. To be honest, its quite a lot of fun when you meet a girl and the first time she sees it it is flacid (euw - hate that word) You can always see a little look of disapointment/disbelief in their eyes but when things start getting groovy they are like "whoa - where the hell did that thing come from - is it a strap on?!"
The times when I find it the most annoyong is in public tiolets/changing rooms. I think most men take a quick side look when pissing - nothing sexual but just a stupid macho way of sizing someone up I guess. The problem is I can't surprise them with its size because they are less likely to say "whoa - where the hell did that thing come from" and more likely to say "What the fuck do you think you're doing, you crazy freak!!!"
Oh well - nothing to be done about it and I guess that at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. So glad to have shared that with you!
wink.gif
 
Got to apologize for the vast array of spelling mistakes in that last post. I'm still hanging on for my Experienced status and can't edit. So don't go thinking I'm thick as pig shit will you?!
 
LOL Dixon
biggrin.gif


Umm, flagg, I'm sure glad that you felt that you could share that with us but at the risk of sounding like a bitch, could you tell us what the point of that was? Did I miss the question?
confused.gif
 
Hey flagg, if you register you can edit you're posts and become an experianced member, esier that way. It is under "Post New Topics" button at the top of the page. Don't hit Post New Topics but it is just under that in small print.

[This message has been edited by nobody special (edited 03-08-2000).]
 
Nope - no question, just bored!
And yes you clever people I am not registered and that is because Laurel is currently trying to transfer my ultra cool experienced status straight over to the username flagg so that I don't have to go through the trauma of being a virgin again.
True there was no point to my post but then again it was more interesting than what followed dopn't you think
wink.gif
 
I think I know what flagg is getting at - the way that you can never tell how big a dick really is until its erect. Strange really 'cos when guys flash or get their dicks out for a laugh people tend to judge them on what they see. One thing though - i never look across when I'm taking a leak - aint nothing there I wanna see!
 
Fuck it - there was a point in there somewhere. What I'm curious to know is why the male has an obsession with penis size. I'm not inviting people to go through the old "its not size that counts - its what you do with it" thing. What I'm interested in is the male perspective on the subject. Why does the size of your dick matter? Why should someone be judged differently because of its size? What are the social implications of a small dick? Why feel the need to broadcast it to the world if you have a big dick? Is that enough questions eve darling? And yes Dixon is really rather funny isn't he.

[This message has been edited by flagg (edited 03-15-2000).]
 
Flagg, size has always been an issue ...
caveman: my club is bigger than yours
viking: my sword is bigger than yours
redneck: my truck is bigger than yours
wall street jockey: my portfolio is bigger than yours
mans' woman: my babes tits are bigger than your babes tits
yuppie: my house is bigger than yours
gary1: my dick is bigger than yours
hmmmmmmmmmm.... must be in the genes ... I must have missed out on that sensitivity gene. Flagg, I don't know why it matters ... some say the size doesn't matter ... it's what you do with it that counts... OK ... hmmmmm .... rambling ... size always matters until one learns about quality. Then you learn that often times quality comes in small packages... and are worth a whole lot more than something that is just plain larger ...
wink.gif


[This message has been edited by gary1 (edited 03-15-2000).]
 
Back
Top