Phoo Ming's Domain

He could feel the young beauty’s body tense under his hand as it rested on that deliciously tempting ass.

“ Missy Sally before you is a candle,…..Light it…. And when you can stand no more pass the candle to me.”

As his voice faded Phoo Ming’s hand swiftly descended…………….SMACK


He watched as Sally lit the candle…………. SMACK


As the young beauty watched the flickering flame of the candle his hand struck again and again.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,
 
Last edited:
heat spread across her ass, and Sally moaned and whimpered, the heat spreading down across her pussy, making her entire nether region throb.

She watched the flickering candle, the flame the focus of her attention, the heat in her ass balancing things somehow.
 
SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,


His hand rains down blow after blow As he test the young beauty’s endurance and tolerance for pain. Slowly the blows become sharper. He will not relent till Missy Sally passes him the candle.
 
Sally cried out, her ass feeling like it was on fire. She endured another few smack, and then, gasping, she handed the candle to Phoo Ming, her ass feeling as though it was on fire, the burning, smarting of her flesh making her gasp.
 
Without comment the ancient one took the candle from Sally’s trembling hand he heard her shuttering little gasp as the girl had been obviously pushed to the very limits of her boundaries. He ran his hand over the searing heat of the firm curve of Sally blazing ass . Slowly the candle tipped , hot wax splattering down along the sinuous column of her back hot wax pooled in the little divot at the base off her spine and spread in a searing flow across her smarting ass as the hot rivulets sought Sally heated pussy.

He quenched the flame of the long thick taper. Slowly its hot tip spread Sally’s sot moist folds to fill her tight little cunt.
 
She whimpered, crying out loud when the hot wax hit her flaming ass! Worse, it trickled down to her heated pussy, a searing trail of fire down over her ass cheeks, and into the valley between.

Then the candle, still hot, the wax soft, parted and entered her, and she came hard, her body shuddering hard.
 
When Sally came hard screaming her Ecstasy to the world Phoo Ming rolled his hips forward the velvet tip of his cock pressing to Sally’s dark rose. As she bucked and thrashed in the throes of her orgasm he pressed into her tight little ass . His body molded to hers his hot moist breath set the stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck dancing as he whispered

“Come to me my sweet Missy!”
 
With the candle in her pussy and Phoo Ming in her ass, Sally cried out, every thrust driving both his cock and the candle deep within her, making her moan loudly.

Her body, so overly stimulated, convulsed as she came hard for phoo ming, creaming all over the candle in her pussy!
 
Even as Sally convulsed as she came hard for Phoo Ming, creaming all over the candle in her pussy! he continued to pound into her upturned little ass. He built the tempo till his heavy sack slapped Sally puffy folds with each thrust. His hands slid down the sensual curves of her torso to her breast that where pressed to the table he cupped her breasts in his hands and rolled her nipples between his fingers. From time to time he would give them a little pinch or vicious little tug. He kept pounding into the little Missy’s tight ass building to a crescendo. . Then his nails raked across Sally’s nipples as his body stiffen then filled her tight as with his scalding white hot cum.
 
She cried out as pleasure and pain melded into esctasy. Phoo Ming's experienced hand drove her to peaks of pleasure she had heretofore not known.

EXhausted, when he came she collapsed down fully on the table, his weight on top of her as she panted trying to find her breath.

Mmmmmmm Phoo Ming! You are truely a master of the art! I thank you!
 
“You Are Most welcome Missy Sally.”


“ Perhaps on your next visit we shall decorate your breasts and nipples with a needle or two.”


He pressed a kiss to the nape of sally’s neck then he began to release her from her bounds. A kiss for each of her chaffed wrist. A little kiss for her trim little ankles where the irons had encircled them.

He cradled the young beauty in his arms her head resting against his chest.

“Now Missy Rest.”
 
Thank you phoo ming, I shall look forward to it!!

And like that, Sally slept, smiling happily as she cuddled into Phoo Mings arms, exhausted, sated, happy and fulfilled..
 
Phoo Ming? I ask at the door, glancing over at CG before my hand rises to rest on the wooden plain of the door. Are you there?

Yes Missy Dee I am here !

The dark voice of autorty rings deep and clear.

Miss Dee ccome!
 
Taking a deep breath, I slowlly push the doors open and I step through them. They close behind me, swallowing me into Phoo Ming's domain.

Hello Phoo Ming, I say demurely, my eyes on the floor, stealing a glance at him from under my lashes.

Slowly stepping around, my dark velvet cloak trails behind me with whispered footsteps as I make my way to the preparation table. Anything special planned for today?



Yes Miss Dee.

his eyes look at her clothed from head to foot her dark velvet claok hanging loose about her shoulders.

Is this proper attire Missy Dee?

His voice echoing his dissapointment that Missy should appear before him so.


Tell me of your hungers today Missy Dee!
 
I watch as Phoo Ming quite literally glares at my cloak. Smoothing my hands across the velvetty material, slowly lifting them to the clasp at the base of my neck.

Is this proper attire Missy Dee?

No Phoo Ming, I whisper.

The tone of disappointment makes me blanch and I bite down on my bottom lip again as I slowly unclasp it, letting the velvet material flutter about my form to pool at my feet. He knows as much as I do, that it is not just my body that is laid bare before him ... but my soul.

I always hunger for dark things, Phoo Ming, I answer earnestly.
 
I always hunger for dark things, Phoo Ming,

He smiles at Dee’s answer and as her cloak pools around her ankles as the dark lady with the stunning blue eyes once more stands before him bared in body and soul. He reaches into his pocket and places the little golden dragons with their sharp little serpents teeth hungering for her nipples.

“Put theses on Missy D and tell me what you desire!”


His lips brush Dee's with a promise of ddark pleasures to come.
 
I have never had to place nipple clamps on myself before, the thought making me cringe. Taking the little golden dragons from him, I let them roll between my fingers ... familiarising myself with my tormentors.

Phoo Ming's lips touch mine, teasing and tempting me.

I slowly smooth a hand across my soft orb, fingers swirling around my nipple as I twist it tightly. Letting go, the peak is hard and taking a deep breath I clamp the first dragon in place. A gasp escapes my lips as I clench my eyes shut ... my heart picking up pace.

With trembling hands I do the second, pain lancing through my system as my eyes find Phoo Ming's. Slowly, I press a soft kiss to his lips, without saying a word.
 
You Please Me Missy Dee.

Phoo Ming smiled as he watched the young beauty concor one more fear. Her kiss was like sweet summer wine and he enfolder her in hisd arms.
Smiling down into her eyes he asked.

"How do you desire to be bound, silk, keather , or iron?
 
Last edited:
Those words of praise, always bring a glow to me. A soft smile touches my lips as Phoo Ming wraps me in his arms, holding me close. So tall, he smiles down into my eyes as he asks the question.

I can't help the slight tremour. No matter how many times he has bound me ... how many times he has affirmed that I have nothing to fear from him ...

Fear flickers in my eyes as I say, Leather, please Phoo Ming.
 
Fear and excitement dance in De’s stunning blue eyes even as they take on a dark violet hue as her dark desires and passions flare. This moment of lust and fear so sweet. The ancient one savors it. Then in his deep dark voice ,

“Leather it shall be Missy D.”

He guides her to a smaller prep table with a huge round tray on it.

“Kneel Missy D!”

He is there to steady his sweet pet as she takes her position on the tray.

“Place your hands behind your back to back behind you Missy D
 
Phoo Ming leads me to a different preparation table, one I have not been acquainted with before. Nodding, I obey his command as I kneel on what appears to be a giant tray. A slight amused smile touches my lips as I contemplate what that might imply ... something to eat? Display?

Phoo Ming's hands are on my shoulders holding me steady. I place my hands behind my back, the motion automatically lifting my frame ... the clamps biting into my flesh. I am proud, poised, my chin slightly lowered ... eyes fluttering shut. I take a deep breath as I try and calm my raging heartbeat.

Just knowing he is near is bliss.
 
Such grace , such youthful beauty. He savors the image of Dee kneeling before him hands behind her back, breasts thrust up and out the little gasp as the dragons bite harder. proud, poised, chin slightly lowered ... eyes fluttering shut. She is a magnificent creature.

Soft supple leather loops around Dee’s delicate wrists. The thong is pulled snug. Like intertwining serpents the leather creeps up her arms binding them together. The thongs pass under Dee’s arms around and then between her firm young breasts to cross over her shoulders again they entwine down her arms this time back to her wrist and then to bind her wrist and ankles together bowing her back, her breasts offered up in sublimation.
 
I feel Phoo Ming's hands move as he slowly ... meticulously, binds my arms together from the wrists up, pulling my shoulders back and lifting my frame even further. I can't help the pang of fear as he slowly restricts my ability to move and I have to fight the urge to squirm, to pull away and to beg him to stop.

His intricate bondage work continues and my eyes flutter open as Phoo Ming's hands smooth along my breasts, eliciting a gasp from my lips. The leather strands snake their way across my shoulders and down my arms again. Phoo Ming slowly pulls me back, tying my wrists to my ankles ... leaving my body splayed, open ... for him.

I stare into his eyes, trying to get as comfortable as I can. My chest rhythmically rising and falling as exhilaration and fear thunders through my mind ... the dragons glistening in the dim light of the kitchen.
 
He stare into those stunning blue eyes, as he watches Missy D struggle trying to get as comfortable as she can. Her chest rhythmically rising and falling as exhilaration and fear thunders through her mind ... the dragons glistening in the dim light of the kitchen. She kneels there before him like a blossom open to his desires, the sweet musky fragrance of her arousal and need so intoxicating.

“The flogger , lash , or the Cat Missy Dee?

Again the devil’s choice is laid before the bound beauty as her fears dark desires and lewd needs all come together at the same moment in time.
 
Each option sends a tremor down my spine, his dark eyes holding me captive. Carefully I weigh each option, the thought of the cat terrifying me. Deciding on the lesser of two evils, I whisper:

Lash ... please, Phoo Ming.

His eyes are the only thing holding me grounded and I place my strength in him, knowing that he will not give me more than I can handle ... nor will he spare me. I find myself trembling as a roaring flame of desire sears through my veins. It never seizes to amaze me, the incredible effect it has on my body ... and I hope in some way I fulfil a need of his too...
 
Back
Top