Have you seen walking eagle's naked avatar? Oh look, I have a poll!

Have you seen him naked?

• Yes and it was amazing! Let's do it again!

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • No and let's leave it that way.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Yes and the image is burned into my eyes that everytime I blink it's there! Never again!

Votes: 62 31.2%
  • No, but I'm curious - let's see those av options.

Votes: 43 21.6%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure I've seen more WE naked pictures than any other person on Lit......

A new naked 2 for 1 in his profile. I'm not sitting on that cushion!

Eagle does have good natured fun with his pictures :). Maybe he will really surprise us and post a suit picture!

He is fun to play with and you never know when a new AV will show up, he also changes profile pics to. Love his playful moods. :kiss: :rose: :devil:

Indeed... though it can be a bit distracting at times... lol
;)

I have no idea how he manages to put all those different AV's up and down so fast... it is astounding....

Indeed... though it can be a bit distracting at times... lol
;)

I have no idea how he manages to put all those different AV's up and down so fast... it is astounding....

I think he's had a lot of practice... or a damn good connection. :eek: I'm going to go with both.

No, it's 37 that have. 15 for choice 1 and 22 for choice 3. :eek:

Math was never my thing. Actually I discounted the negatives and only included the ones that enjoyed what they saw. Still, I'm in the 'have-nots' club.

Yes. When I first started on LIT he PMd me a naked photo. :D. I vote 1.

I'm fairly certain that more than 38 people have seen your..uh.. Birthday(?) Suit.... They're just chicken to admit it ;)

Last edited:
Back