finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong

It seems to be perfectly done up. Anything more would spoil the magical look.

P

PS ILY ∞

I do like this dress, but, there doesn't seem to be quite enough fabric to do up all the buttons :(

I could try and squish 'em together if someone could do the buttons for me!
They do say... 'many hands makes light work'! ;)

Evening shower before I slipped into tank and boxers.

I love the feel of freshly shaved legs under cool sheets, even better to run them up and down other legs and become intertwined.

Good Night sexy world. I do enjoy this lit-escape, thank you.
xx

WOW you are so Gorgeous xxx :rose:

I love the feel of freshly shaved legs under cool sheets, even better to run them up and down other legs and become intertwined.

xx

Not sure why I feel this way but, these are your two best pictures so far...thanks for sharing.

Love the Wall pictures. Just a little touching against the tile to get that cold right against your nipple to make it hard and thick ;)

xx

These are 2 of my absolute favorite shots of you. You have a beautiful smile! :)

I do like this dress, but, there doesn't seem to be quite enough fabric to do up all the buttons :(

attachment.php

Love the twins!!!! Double trouble for certain.

It is late and I was putting laundry away before bed. I was thinking of wearing this shirt tomorrow so pulled it out to see if it needed an iron and well...as I tend to do, I got distracted. There may be a few days of these pics, I took too many and I can't decide which one I like best.
There are two things that keep me coming back to your page. Your luscious nipples and the very sexy panties. loving this thread.

I have to say that I started squirming a bit when I saw these pictures...and I'm squirming again now that I'm on a repeat viewing! There is something very sexy about you and a dress that just won't quite close...I get images of the dress being done up and straining at the buttons, just waiting for someone to give the top one the slightest tug that would send them all flying.

And, of course, you know I love that bra.... ;)

xx

You have a beautiful smile!:D

xx

may that warmmmm sultry Smile shine as you sooooo impishly enjoy ' escaping ' to captivate and stir up attention !!!

thank YOU !!

Sure do love those shots....cleavage and all must get attention every time you wear it. Thanks for a great thread!

A little bit of a different post

If you don't want to see peeing pictures don't peek at this thread!

A friend and I went out for some much needed girl time last night. We went to a great waterfront brew pub in the city. When I first went to the bathroom I had to go get her and bring her back to see the stalls.

We were laughing and loved it! I couldn't not take photos! What was even more interesting was that the black shiny walls were almost as good as mirrors so when you sat you could watch yourself pee.

I think I am pretty funny sometimes and we had way too much fun taking pictures while peeing. Needless to say... had I been with another certain girl I am sure we would have done much more than pee ;) And me who loves watching and mirrors would have been extra playful and aroused surrounded by 4 black reflective walls.

Some I just can't share ;) But these ones I think are funny in a cheeky kinda way!

Attachments

• For Two 1.jpg
    For Two 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,053
  • For Two 2.jpg
    For Two 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • For Two 3.jpg
    For Two 3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,090
  • For Two 4.jpg
    For Two 4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,211
Last edited:

A friend and I went out for some much needed girl time last night. We went to a great waterfront brew pub in the city. When I first went to the bathroom I had to go get her and bring her back to see the stalls.

We were laughing and loved it! I couldn't not take photos! What was even more interesting was that the black shiny walls were almost as good as mirrors so when you sat you could watch yourself pee.

I think I am pretty funny sometimes and we had way too much fun taking pictures while peeing. Needless to say... had I been with another certain girl I am sure we would have done much more than pee ;) And me who loves watching and mirrors would have been extra playful and aroused surrounded by 4 black reflective walls.

Some I just can't share ;) But these ones I think are funny in a cheeky kinda way!

you are outstanding. thanks for surprising us again and again...

There certainly is a lot of room in that double stall.....:D

Hahaha! That made my night! I love your sense of fun and adventure. :)

PlayM0mMum- Just send the rest to me, I'll look them over & render a decision.

I can imagine the ones you just can't share:eek:, but you surely have my mind going lol. You are a bit kinky too which is great lol:devil:

A little pee doesn't scare me especially when it's part of such fun and playful pics as these!
I'm glad you .got to get out and let off some steam...though it .looks like you .might have been generating a .little steam of your own there in the bathroom! ;)

Anytime you need a partner to go to the bathroom with you, please just let me know! It doesn't even have to be a tandem stall, I'd gladly share an airplane restroom with you!

<snip>
But these ones I think are funny in a cheeky kinda way!

You are such a lovable nut! Kiss me! :kiss:

Thanks for sharing! Would love to see the rest of the pics too!

I think I might be developing a bathroom fetish.. one in which you play a starring role ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back