Slow and sensual

SassyLady87

Literotica Guru
If you've read any of my posts or threads you know I'm a girl unafraid of things being rough fast and dirty. But I do believe that there are moments that call for slow and sensual. Lazy Sunday mornings happen to be my favorite instance of when slow and sensual is perfect.

What places, events, moments etc make you want or need slow and sensual or just happen to evoke those thoughts and feelings in you?

https://media.giphy.com/media/wQXZFo2jHce9G/giphy.gif

Rainy days and Mondays?

For whatever reason gloomy, rainy afternoons have always made me want something slow, that builds up over time. The golden Sunday morning, no-plans and no-interruption vibe is a good one, too, but the quiet of rainfall and maybe even a little thunder and lightning sets the stage for teasing and muffled gasps and legs tangling.

Outside of weather, breaking out the rope or other restraints is often a good occasion for slow and sensual. Sometimes the scene is built around that, but even if not it can be satisfying to take your time, really enjoy tracing the tip of the riding crop up the curve of her ass, then dip it down to graze her pussy. All the while describing what you see, and what you're going to do when the tempo picks up...

For whatever reason gloomy, rainy afternoons have always made me want something slow, that builds up over time. The golden Sunday morning, no-plans and no-interruption vibe is a good one, too, but the quiet of rainfall and maybe even a little thunder and lightning sets the stage for teasing and muffled gasps and legs tangling.

Outside of weather, breaking out the rope or other restraints is often a good occasion for slow and sensual. Sometimes the scene is built around that, but even if not it can be satisfying to take your time, really enjoy tracing the tip of the riding crop up the curve of her ass, then dip it down to graze her pussy. All the while describing what you see, and what you're going to do when the tempo picks up...

I actually do agree as far as rainy stormy days. All they make me wanna do is stay in bed and just indulge. Especially if it's thundering or full on storming it just sets a mood.

My wife and I start by watching a favorite old movie while on the couch. She wears a sexy gown, and I have on shorts. She lies on her back with her feet in my lap, and I have some of her favorite lotion at hand. I start with her feet, using the lotion to give her a nice slow massage, actually a whole body caress. I save the erogenous zones for last. Before she gave up smoking, a cigarette added to the mood. Somewhere in he process, I lose my shorts somewhere in the process so she can get to my cock and balls. It takes a while to get to finish, but that's the point.

I actually do agree as far as rainy stormy days. All they make me wanna do is stay in bed and just indulge. Especially if it's thundering or full on storming it just sets a mood.

Even the smell of a rainstorm, especially right as the wind is picking up before it starts, makes me want to get in or stay in bed.

A few years back I was on a second date. Tt was around July 4th and we'd gone to see a fireworks display - they had it a day or two early because the 4th was supposed to be a massive downpour. Our first date had gone really well, and we made out like kids at the end but it sort of paused there for a variety of reasons. Based on the texts exchanged afterward setting up the second date it was pretty clear that this was going to be the much-anticipated sequel. So, we're sitting on a hill watching fireworks when a police car starts driving up and down the street next to the park announcing on the loudspeaker that everyone should seek shelter because a massive storm was about to hit (being on a hill during lightning being a #1 bad idea.) So we packed up our picnic dinner and started to amble away with the rest of the crowd, and the sky just ripped open. Neither of us had brought an umbrella, and we were dressed for muggy summer weather, so we were instantly soaked. Her apartment was pretty close so we just ran there, thought it hardly mattered because we already looked like we'd just climbed out of the river. We get to her place, and the combination of the anticipation from the previous night, the adrenaline from running and the rain, and being soaked all resulted in me pulling her half out of her dress in the entryway and pushing her up against the wall. It was the exact opposite of slow and sensual, but still some of the best sex I've ever had.

Even the smell of a rainstorm, especially right as the wind is picking up before it starts, makes me want to get in or stay in bed.

A few years back I was on a second date. Tt was around July 4th and we'd gone to see a fireworks display - they had it a day or two early because the 4th was supposed to be a massive downpour. Our first date had gone really well, and we made out like kids at the end but it sort of paused there for a variety of reasons. Based on the texts exchanged afterward setting up the second date it was pretty clear that this was going to be the much-anticipated sequel. So, we're sitting on a hill watching fireworks when a police car starts driving up and down the street next to the park announcing on the loudspeaker that everyone should seek shelter because a massive storm was about to hit (being on a hill during lightning being a #1 bad idea.) So we packed up our picnic dinner and started to amble away with the rest of the crowd, and the sky just ripped open. Neither of us had brought an umbrella, and we were dressed for muggy summer weather, so we were instantly soaked. Her apartment was pretty close so we just ran there, thought it hardly mattered because we already looked like we'd just climbed out of the river. We get to her place, and the combination of the anticipation from the previous night, the adrenaline from running and the rain, and being soaked all resulted in me pulling her half out of her dress in the entryway and pushing her up against the wall. It was the exact opposite of slow and sensual, but still some of the best sex I've ever had.

It may not have been slow but it definitely sounds like it was sensual and passionate which happen to also be a winning combo in my book.

It may not have been slow but it definitely sounds like it was sensual and passionate which happen to also be a winning combo in my book.

Oh yeah, I think I've read your book <scans shelf> ah here it is, "SassyLady87's Guide To Sensuality And Passion"

That may very well be true soon :p

I hope you'll let me blurb it.

"I learned everything I know about these topics from SassyLady's guide. It's a book I'll return to over and over again, particularly in the bathroom at work. Or on an airplane. Or church."

I hope you'll let me blurb it.

"I learned everything I know about these topics from SassyLady's guide. It's a book I'll return to over and over again, particularly in the bathroom at work. Or on an airplane. Or church."

That's perfect, exactly the kind of blurb I'd want front and center lol

Denny

Nearly every day since June1, 1994.

I checked that out at the public library in 2001. I wonder if it's overdo?

Last edited:
For me its those sexual moments at a time of extreme fatigue... in bed together, lights out... the need for sleep pulling so hard... but another need wins over...

Slow and sensual by necessity

tumblr_nkva1xNH9y1sz9lfao1_500.gif

I do not go out drinking that often but after a long night out had some drinks and just start slow with intense passion.....ugh (in a good way) could go on andon...

For me its those sexual moments at a time of extreme fatigue... in bed together, lights out... the need for sleep pulling so hard... but another need wins over...

Slow and sensual by necessity

It's been a long time since I've been in that position but I loved it every time. Got some of the best sleep I've ever had afterwards.

Back