Advice on disciplining and rewarding my online sub

As you may have guessed from the title, I have an online sub. She is amazing and I'm crazy about her, but I'm also new to this sort of thing and I was looking for ideas on how to discipline or reward her or just give her things to do while I'm so far away.

Her likes: some pain, spanking, anal.
Limits: food, family, public, animals, scat, urine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am in kind of a similar situation. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated :)

Have you not read the replies to the thread you started earlier today that contain exactly what you're asking for here?

I don't know anything about the partners you and the OP have found but, in my experience, some attention to detail is generally important to submissives who have agreed to let someone else control one or more parts of their lives. That neither one of you paid attention to the thread I just mentioned is not an encouraging sign.

Have you not read the replies to the thread you started earlier today that contain exactly what you're asking for here?

I don't know anything about the partners you and the OP have found but, in my experience, some attention to detail is generally important to submissives who have agreed to let someone else control one or more parts of their lives. That neither one of you paid attention to the thread I just mentioned is not an encouraging sign.

I was actually reading through the thread (it isn't exactly a quick/short read). I just felt that it would be beneficial to get advice from as many sources as possible. I haven't finished reading through the thread you liked to me (thank you for doing that, by the way), but I'm thorough in my research and I just felt it would help to get information from here as well.

Okay. not to be a negative nancy here but ...
let me start over...

Try not to get too caught up in fulfilling her desires at the expense of your own needs.

It sounds a bit wrong at first but keep in mind that while very new a dom can get lost in discovering a sub for the first time or when one is very new to this kind of thing. It is a process of give and take and if you forget yourself there is a real possibility of being drawn into a submissive on top relationship. Not that there is anything wrong with that because everyone works differently.

Keep in mind what it is that drives you and while you are exploring let your own needs be your guide, you will find a good match. :)

Okay. not to be a negative nancy here but ...
let me start over...

Try not to get too caught up in fulfilling her desires at the expense of your own needs.

It sounds a bit wrong at first but keep in mind that while very new a dom can get lost in discovering a sub for the first time or when one is very new to this kind of thing. It is a process of give and take and if you forget yourself there is a real possibility of being drawn into a submissive on top relationship. Not that there is anything wrong with that because everyone works differently.

Keep in mind what it is that drives you and while you are exploring let your own needs be your guide, you will find a good match. :)
I'll throw in my 2 pennth. I second what Betticus has written. As you "get to know each other " then doors of opportunity will open. Sometimes it's a slow process. Be patient. If you identify as "dominant" then don't fall into the service top trap ( unless it's a trap you want to fall into). Primarily you are in charge. Set the rules and boundaries and you don't have to entertain her every day with tasks. Sometimes some simple life effecting daily rituals have the affect of keeping submission firmly in focus. But check once in a while there being adhered to. From my own point of vies I respect consistency, firmness and follow through. E.g. don't set a task or instate a rule and then forget you have or check or twist it now and again. Otherwise submission is a very lonely place to be. .......this is just personal opinion :)

Back