trading pics of Wife

I'm not married so, of course, I don't have pics of my wife. I absolutely look forward to sharing "her" one of these days though. Something in my mind makes me feel fucking horny when I think about another man getting off over a picture of my 'love.' Would you be willing to share your pics with me. I understand if your looking for a two way street so no worries if you don't want to. If you do, shoot me an email at: lincolnjames173@yahoo.com.

chat pic swap

I'm not married so, of course, I don't have pics of my wife. I absolutely look forward to sharing "her" one of these days though. Something in my mind makes me feel fucking horny when I think about another man getting off over a picture of my 'love.' Would you be willing to share your pics with me. I understand if your looking for a two way street so no worries if you don't want to. If you do, shoot me an email at: lincolnjames173@yahoo.com.

hi online as well, would love to share pics and chat, pm for yahoo id, anyone share the same interest pm me.

Available to play tonight! Would love to get off with another guy talking, sharing stories/pics of each other wives. Look for some good role play fun too

Pics

Lets swap i got loads of my petite wife to show. She loves to know what guys think of her in the photos.

attachment.php

I'm down to chat and share pics....hit me up on yahoo IM

Money99j@yahoo

Back