Sugar Daddy in Shining Armani

lmcms

Sweet submission
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Posts
2,745
~Closed for Raiguy~

Name: Nancy Wright
Age:25
Hair: Shoulder Curly Auburn with blonde streaks and bangs.
Eyes: Golden Brown
Height: 5’8”
Body: Average body type with rounded breast and an ample ass
Occupation: Bartender


Nancy stood behind the bar at the well known dance club pouring drinks as fast as people were shouting their orders. She admitted to herself she was on autopilot as her mind was on the converstation she had earlier that day with her best friend.

“Nance, you have to do something you have been killing yourself every since you and Jeff got a divorce. Half the time he isn’t paying his childsupport and you are working yourself to the bone to keep a roof over your and Cami’s head. At least check out this website you maybe surprised. Promise to at least look?” Reese had half demanded half pleaded.

Now here she was distracted from her work knowing her friend’s words were true and wandering what having a sugar daddy would be like and how they would react to her having a child. Not that she would trade Cami for anything in the world. Her 18 month old daughter was the only light in her life at the moment and even if her father had turned out to be a lying cheating bastard she couldn’t begrudge her little angel that. With the thought of her angel in mind she decided she would do as Reese asked and at least look at the website. There was no saying she had to do anything about it and she did need some help.

When Nancy’s shift was over and it was busier than usual making the night strangely longer, she was exhuasted and eager to get back to the one bedroom apartment she shared with her daughter. After paying the sitter and kissing her daughter’s sleeping forhead she went back to the livingroom still determined to check the website. After an hour of reviewing and reading profiles and such and suffering from exhaution she decided what the hell if nothing else it might be fun to see what kind of replies she could get. She set up her profile and using her webcam took a grainy photo of herself and posted it all up. That done she shut down the computer and finally crawled into bed.
 
Name: Roland Pierce
Age:34
Hair: Close cut brown hair, slightly receding, but no grey showing
Eyes: Dark Grey
Height: 6'4"
Body: Well built, close-knit form, with an elegant grace
Occupation: CEO for Fortune 50 company



Roland sat at his desk, bored of all the monotony of his day. He had purchased this company when he was 23, after making some stellar purchases on the stock market. 11 years later, he had turned it into one of the biggest electronics companies in the world. He was one of the wealthiest people in his state, if not his country. He didn't let it show though.

As he pushed from his desk, grabbing his suit jacket, Roland paused, his grey eyes sweeping across his office. It was very professional. He had no family. His parents died when he turned 21 in a car accident. After that, he was never close with anyone in his extended family. He had no pictures, no personal items in his office other than his laptop and a bag containing his workout clothes.

He grabbed his laptop, put it in his briefcase, then grabbed his gym bag. He said goodbye to his secretary, a middle aged woman who he knew worshipped him due to large Christmas bonus he paid to help the lower income members of his company get ahead for the year.

As he made his way to his truck, he removed his jacket, then climbed in. It wasn't flashy, just a nice truck that did everything he needed to do. He pulled out of the parking garage and headed to the gym.

After working out for a few hours, he got home, then checked a website he frequented. He had overheard a few of the board members in his company talking about this site, and decided to check it out. He had made a profile a few weeks ago, but hadn't found anyone that really appealed to him.

As he was flipping through the profile, he came upon a woman's profile. All it said was Nancy, 25, bartender. It showed a grainy photo of a woman who was, no doubt, very beautiful, even with the poor quality. Something about the facial expression piqued his interest, and he clicked, sending her a message.

"Dear Nancy, I just came upon your profile, and something struck me about it. I know this is new to you, but it is also new to me. If you would like to discuss what this site is about, I would be more than happy to pick you up and have a discussion over coffee. Yours, Roland."

He sent the message then went to shower before sliding into bed and passing out, wondering what the message would bring.
 
Last edited:
"Dear Nancy, I just came upon your profile, and something struck me about it. I know this is new to you, but it is also new to me. If you would like to discuss what this site is about, I would be more than happy to pick you up and have a discussion over coffee. Yours, Roland."

The message had come as a surprise to her and after reading it more times than she cared to count she looked up the man’s profile. The picture of him was very attractive indeed, she jthought to herself. She sat back debating a reply and nibbling on her lush lips. She was off today and Reese had told her she would take Cami so she could go out and learn to live again and have a life. She didn’t reply and got up and went to play with Cami while she thought over what she should do. After an hour she decided there would be no harm and called Reese to see if she was still willing to sit. That done she got back on the website and replied to Roland.

Dear Roland, I thank you for your kind reply coffee sounds great. I am off work today so if it wouldn’t be too much of a hassle today would be an ideal time to get together for that coffee. Sincerely, Nancy

She read over her reply nervously nibbling her lip gathering her courage to hit send. Finally after telling herself to stop being chicken she took a deep breath and hit send closing her eyes.
 
Roland woke up, happy to have taken the day off. He could really have just sold the company and lived like a king for the rest of his life, but the work kept him occupied. His lonely home left much to be desired, and he hated the empty halls. He sighed and then went to check his laptop.

As he logged onto the site, he saw he had a message. Opening it, he saw it was from Nancy. He smiled and read:

Dear Roland, I thank you for your kind reply coffee sounds great. I am off work today so if it wouldn’t be too much of a hassle today would be an ideal time to get together for that coffee. Sincerely, Nancy

He smiled, then typed a reply telling her where she could meet him, or that he could also come and get her, or even send a car to pick her up. He left it up to her, and gave her his cell number in case she needed anything extra. He smiled, delighted with how things were turning out.

Roland went to take a shower, basking in the hot water. He loved to help others. It was something his parents had taught him as a little boy, and it stuck with him all of his life. This was another chance to help someone else. He was also hoping to make a friend, potentially. His was a lonely life, and he yearned for friends and companions to make things more interesting.

As he stepped out of the shower, Roland slid into a pair of khaki shorts, then pulled a nice polo on over his well-muscled frame. He was proud of his physique, and the polo showed it off, still maintaining modesty. 4 hours in a gym often did that. He smiled as he went to check his computer, wondering what Nancy would like to do.
 
Nancy left her computer on and turned up so she could hear if she recieved any messages and went about making a snack for Cami and playing with her a bit more before laying her down for a nap. She had just tucked her little angel in when she finally heard the computer sugnal a message. She placed on last kiss on the baby's forhead and went to check the message. Seeing it was from Roland she felt unusally giddy. After reading the message she weighed her options and decided it would be safest to take her car, just in case.

She replied back letting him know she would meet him there. She rose and called Reese letting her know when she would need a sitter before heading to the shower. After the shower she dryed and debated what to do with her hair before finally giving up and putting some moose in it to hold the curls and leaving ot loose and flowing. She dressed in a pale blue knee length skirt that was loose and flowing and tossed on a white peasant tee that showed just the right abount of cleavage. SHe voted on a pair of golden flat of her feet and had just finished appling her makeup when Reese showed up the knock on the door waking Cami from her nap. After some small talk with Reese and kissing Cami she headed out to her first date since her divorce 8 months before.
 
Roland pulled in behind the coffee shop he owned. He recommended it whenever he went to meetings because it made great coffee, and he could let his guests drink it for free. He smiled as he walked in, being greater by the staff. He was in every business he owned, in one way or another, and the employees knew him. He smiled and then looked at them before telling them he was here on a date, so he was just Roland.

They nodded as he sat down, getting his regular order. He sat towards the back, in a booth, so that he and Nancy would have privacy. This was a bit of a delicate matter, and he didn't want everyone to know what he was doing. He took a real breath, relaxing. He didn't know why by he was nervous. He smiled, took a sip of his coffee, then looked up as he saw Nancy walk in. He stood up, waving to her, thinking she was definitely more beautiful than her picture let on. He swallowed slightly and smiled, waiting for her to order her drink and come sit down.
 
Nancy walked into the coffee shop andthought it was rather pleasant looking. Very classy but still warm and friendly. She looked around and noticed the man from the website rise and wave at her letting her know where he was seated. She smiled and returned the wave letting him know she had seen him before making her way up to the counter and ordered a large coffee with plenty of cream and sugar. Cup in hand she gracefully, elegantly made her way over.

“Hello.” She said softly her voice a bit husky but gentle and warm.

“You must be Roland. I’m Nancy.” She said and reached a hand out to shake.
 
Roland took her hand, shaking it gently, but firmly. He had noticed how elegant she looked, and knew she was comfortable with herself, and knew how to carry herself. He waited for her to sit down, then sat down.

"I know that we met from a site, but how about we take the time to get to know each other?" he said, trying to keep things casual and friendly. He didn't want to scare Nancy, or do anything that would make him look bad. He really just wanted this to go well, as he would hopefully make a friend, at the very least.
 
Nancy smiled at him as he shook her hand. He was very attractive she had to admit and he seemed friendly and caring. “That sounds like a plan to me.” She said and paused to lick her lips as she sat.

“SO well most everything about me is on my profile so there isn’t much to tell. What about you though? What type of business do you do?” She asked him leaning forward in actual intrest of what his answer would be.
 
Roland took a deep breath and then started. He had left his profile blank because he was scared of what people would say if they found out. He knew that there were some who knew of his profile on this site, but they hadn't said anything yet, and he actually saw that a few of them had started profiles as well.


"I'm 34, as you know. When I was 16, my grandparents bought me stocks instead of a car. They told me that if I managed them right, I could have any car I wanted. Well, that got me motivated, since I really wanted to fix up a ''94 Ducati Monster. I got into watching the stock market, and by the time I graduated high school, my $1000 dollar stocks were in the millions. When I graduated college, I was a billionaire. I bought the company I am CEO of today when it was just starting. Now it's a Fortune 50 Company. We are an electronics manufacturer, and I've started buying a few other companies in other areas. In the 11 years since buying the company, I've become one of the most successful businessmen of my age. All of that was because of my grandparents. I ended up getting that Ducati Monster, as well as a few other motorcycles, the truck you see outside, and a few other exotic cars that tickled my fancy. I built my house to my specifications, making it specific for me," he said, taking a deep breath and drinking his coffee.

He smiled and then it quickly vanished. "Unfortunately, I've never been lucky with ladies, or friends for that matter. I was always the quiet one in classes, and always excelled. Unfortunately that made me a social outcast at times. Now, I have to be careful with who I tell things to because of who I am. That's why my profile was mostly blank, or generic. I'm sorry if I lead you on, and hope you'll still want to be here. Oh, by the way, the coffee's free. This is one of the few coffee shops I own. I like my coffee, and this is one of the best places I've been to," he said, blushing slightly then settling back in his chair.

He looked at Nancy then smiled sadly. "I hope I haven't overwhelmed you or anything. If you want to talk about the site, we can. Or we can just talk, and hopefully become friends," he said, the hope and longing plain to see in his features. It was obvious that he lacked intimate human contact, and desperately wanted that to change.
 
Nancy nibbled her lip and cocked her head slightly to the side studing him for a moment. “You know I’m a bartender so lots of people talk to me it’s kinda part of the job describtion. I have never asked someone about them selves and basically been given their stock portfolio.” She gave a small playful laugh at this comment.

“I do find it interesting that when you consider yourself you look at material thing and monitary worth. Take me for example in explaining who I am. I am a divorcee who is glad to be divorced. I work a lot but I enjoy being around people and dancing. I am good with drinking anything from beer to champange when I am letting loose though I am not an alcholoic and know my limits. I enjoy movies that enclude something just a tad bit not normal. You know witches, vampires, elves. That sort of things even if it does make me a nerd. I enjoy all music but it depends on my mood and most of the time my fashion scense leans more toward punk though I enjoy class as well.” She told him.

Looking up from her coffee Nancy smiled softly at him.
 
Roland smiled. He could tell she was a free spirit and liked that about Nancy. He shook his head as he realized he had told her his stock portfolio. He smiled and then took another breath.

"I understand that. My musical tastes usually range with my mood as well. I'm more of a beer drinker, to be honest. I could never really stand the taste of hard liquor, although I never found someone who could mix a drink worth a damn. I like the cars because they let me escape. I rebuild the stuff I have. It lets me be meticulous, as well as a little bit OCD. I've never had kids or gotten married, but I really am looking forward to being a father and husband. Maybe one day I'll have that. My house is built for me. The whole AI system....I have that in my house, although not like Tony Start does in Iron Man. I'm a gadget man. I love my toys, and enjoy spending time tinkering with them and learning how they work. I've been told I'm good with people, although, lately, that isn't the case. Normally I can shut up, but something about you makes me want to talk more," Roland said, blushing and realizing he had been rambling.

"Sorry for rambling," he said as he took a sip of coffee, then smiled and sat back. He had never really fully relaxed around anyone like he had with her.

"Thank you for listening to that Nancy, and I hope I don't sound conceited. I guess I get carried away, is all," he smiled at her, relaxing finally.
 
Nancy laughed, “Well that that most certainly sound more like the person under the money.” She took a sip of her coffee enjoying the flavor and sitting back relaxed.

“Okay next question is personal so I will answer it before I ask it.” She told him. “I looked into the website because my friend Reese suggested it. I havn’t been on a date since my divorce and after the shit he pulled I have a trust issue. Money is tight at the moment so it might be nice to have a little help when needed while getting a feel for the dating game again.” She lifted her finger in quotations at the phrase dating game.

“I guess you could say it’s a two for one I don’t plan to sell my body for money but it would be nice to know that I had some help when the wolf’s at the door. So now I will ask the question. What made you want to try being a sugar daddy?” She asked as if it were an everyday converstation and there was nothing to be embarassed about.
 
Roland smiled. This was the easy question for him. He looked at her and then simply said, "I love helping people. I have billions of dollars that I can't use. I donate to charities, and yet still, I want to do more. Chalk it up to a weird habit, but I really want to help someone, make their life better. I have the finances to hopefully be able to do that," he said.

He fidgeted a little bit, then finally said, "Now I have to clear the air. I wanted to help you, well, because I wanted to help someone and be able to see the difference I made. The other reason was a little more selfish. I wanted a friend, and hope we can become friends. I wasn't thinking about sex, nor would I want to pay anyone for sex. Yes, you are very attractive, but that was the furthest thing from my mind. I wanted to help you because you were a beautiful girl that I hoped I could help and maybe become friends with when it was all said and done."

He took another sip of his coffee, a little nervous as to how she would take his answer. He really didn't want sex from her, at least to pay for it. Yes, he was attracted to her, but he wasn't going to do something stupid like that. He wanted to help someone, and to have friends more than he wanted sex at this point.
 
Nancy smiled at him "Good then we are decided no sex for money. I find you attractive and for whatever reason I will be thankful you wanted to help me. If sex eventually plays into we both know it has nothing to do with money." She gave a self satisfied nod.

She took another sip of her coffee then gave a self constious laugh. "Okay I have no idea what else to say."
 
Roland smiled and shrugged. "It's up to you now. You said money is tight right now. How much do you need?" he asked. He didn't know if he should be this blunt, but he was going to be anyways. He rarely beat around the bush when it came to things like this.

He smiled at her and then reached into his pocket before pulling out his billfold and leaving it in his lap, waiting for a number.
 
Nancy couldn't help it she bust out laughing doubling over in her chair. Finally when the laughter started to clear she spoke. "I'm sorry really I am it just your blunt I like that. As for some people I don't carry my financial records in my nor did I go over what was needed before coming to the first meeting with a guy who may or may not help that I didn't know if I would mesh with." She gave another light laugh giving him a small smile.
 
Roland smiled before pulling 20 bills out of his billfold. He folded them in half and then took Nancy's hand. "Here, this should hold you over until you need more. Don't ever be afraid to ask. I have the means and I want to help," he said, squeezing her hand shut over the $2000 he put in her hand.

He finished his cup of coffee, then helped her up before walking out with her. He smiled and nodded to the barista before reaching the door. He held it open for Nancy, then looked down.

"Oh shit. You're gonna be in some trouble," he said, pointing to her slashed tires. He saw he had two as well, but luckily carried two spares screwed down in the flatbed of his truck. He quickly jacked his truck up, changing the tires with a practiced efficiency.

He looked at Nancy, then smiled. "If you'd like I can call a towtruck and have them get your car and take it to a garage I know. They will take care of the tires and anything else that is wrong. It's on me," he said, motioning for Nancy to get into his truck as he started calling one of his few friends.
 
Nancy was still stunned from the amount of money he had just handed her and she was almost in a trance. She let him guide her to the door and as soon as he point out her car she proved just how accostum to bars she was. "Fuck Hell, this is bull shit who the fuck would do something so God Damn jack assed. Fucking Shit mother fuckers."

After letting that barage out she looked as his truck and relaized that just the tires on their vehicles was slashed and felt her anger rise again. "Well obviously someone doesn't want us to be around each other." She stated and could feel herself shaking with anger as she climbed into his truck to sit and wait. Who would do something like this and what were the odds that only they get their tires slit. SOmething was off she knew that it was rage that caused someone to do something like this and wandered how them just meeting could piss someone off so bad.

"Are you sure your not married?"
 
Roland climbed into the cab, starting it. He waited for the big diesel to idle down before finishing the conversation.

"It was probably one of the kids I told the manager not to hire. They know my vehicle. I didn't need issues arising. I didn't realize they would slash your tires. I'm really sorry for that," Roland said quietly. He really didn't mean for it to happen, and wanted to make it up to her somehow.

"For the time being, I'm your private chauffeur. Where can I take you?" he asked, knowing it would be a few hours before her car was ready. Just by looking at it, he could tell a few things needed to be done to make sure it would run for a lot longer. He just hoped Nancy wouldn't be angry and not want to talk to him again. He was really starting to enjoy her company.
 
Nancy threw her hands up in frustration. She knew she couldn't go home til she got her car back and she needed to go grocery shopping and get a few things for Cami including baby food and she wasn't ready for him to know she had a kid. "I don't know Roland I really don't know."

She slouched down in her seat almost pouting.
 
Roland smiled, figuring he knew just the place for her. He told her to lay back and close her eyes as he drove to the spa he visited two to three times a month for a massage. He was well known there, and must of the employees knew him by name now. He smiled as the low rumble of the engine lulled Nancy into a little bit of a trance.

When he pulled up, he left the truck running after pulling his keys out, a little trick he had installed. He opened her door and put a hand over her eyes as he helped her out. When he clicked the button, the truck shut off, and he moved Nancy to the curb, then held the door open as she waled through, allowing her to see.

"It looks like you were stressed, so how about a little pampering?" he asked. "It will be a few hours before your car is ready to go, so why not rest a little and be babied for a little while?"
 
Nancy was stunned at first as a hand covered her eyes she had been half asleep when it happened but remeber she was with Roland not sure what he was up to she whispered, "If this is the part were you kill me I am so coming back to haunt your ass."

She walked were he guided her and when he removed his hand she gasped in suprise. SHe shook her head and turned to face him. "Roland this has to be the sweetest thing ever but no it's too much. Much too much." She said looking around.

"I would have been happy going to the aquirmium. It's fun and relazing and nothing in the world is more soothing. I can't accept this Roland it's far far too much." She pleaded.
 
Roland smiled and gently guided her to a hostess, who took Nancy back. He knew that it would be fine once the massage got started. He quickly changed and was lead to a bed, with Nancy arriving soon after. As the masseuses started working he looked over, finally seeing Nancy relax.

"Enjoy yourself. Remember, it's my treat, so enjoy it. Otherwise you are just wasting time. I mean, how often do you get a massage from a professional?!" he said, smiling at her, hoping that was the last key to having her finally relax and enjoy this small period of time.
 
Nancy was uncomfortable with the whole setting it seemed like far too much far too fast. It made her very uncomfortable but it seemed Roland was determined to have his way and that made her a bit more uncomfortable. Her Ex had been controling as well as a cheater and she wasn't fond of high handedness.

"Roland this is really too much and if you plan to keep insisting on your way I am not sure this is going to work. I have a lot of pride but I'm not above asking for help when I need it but I'm not looking for a hand out eigther." SHe sighed closing her eyes she was already in here so she might as well accept it while it lasted.
 
Back
Top