Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Anya wince as he withdrew from her tight ass, laying back as she tried recompose herself from her sore asshole.She gasps as she felt his grip of her hips: " Ken...ooohh god..." *She gasps as he began to lap her pussy. Oh god it felt soo wonderful...she could almost forgive him for his painful anal when he went down on her: " yesss....aaahhhhhh...fuck..." She tense up as she open her legs wider for her husbad,whimpering with need. She bite her hand to refrain herself from screaming in pleassure.

She loved how he knew to pleasure her with his mouth, he was so heavenly skill making her so instantely wet for him. She arched her back as her body tense up with need as she was so close to cum for her husband...
 
Kent felt Anya struggle a little when he wouldn't let her up, but any protest was swiftly silenced when he began eating her. In fact, for all her whimpering that her ass fuck had been painful, it appeared that getting her young cunt licked completely overpowered any discomfort she may have felt, because she succumbed to the pleasure immediately. As well, it seemed her orgasm built very quickly, because less than a minute after his tongue came in contact with her warm, pretty slit, the evidence of climax was showing on her.

"That's it," he backed away from what he was doing long enough to say, "cum. Associate this pleasure with what I was just doing." Anya's pussy got wetter and wetter. An orgasm was swift approaching...
 
Anya body tense up as she screamed in pleasure as she came on his command. She bite her hand as he gave her no rest as he continued to eat her pussy. She barely could register his words as he used his skillful mouth and tongue on her. She began push him away trying catch her breathe,fearing she die from pleasure.
 
Kent continued eating Anya through her orgasm. She flooded his mouth with her essence as he chased her slit around while she bucked.

Eventually, though, her body stopped quaking and her cries quieted. It wasn't until she was completely still and panting that he brought his face from between her legs and rising from his position on the floor.

Looking down on Anya's trembling form, Kent smiled, admiring the view.

"If only you could see what I'm seeing from my perspective. You wouldn't question your beauty."
 
Anya looked up at him blushing as he complemented her, she was still trying catch her breathe: " You never play fair and seem to always get your way with me..."


She had to admit he was quite a sight himself, strong and powerful and knew how to pleasure her without her request which made it easier*

"are you going to work already?"
 
Kent helped Anya to a sitting position.

"You're my wife," he said simply. "I should always get my way with you.

"And fair is a matter of perspective. You wouldn't believe how many men complain that their women were firebrands in bed before their weddings, then once that ring went on their fingers, somehow that one act made everything completely different, particularly in bed. I've determined that I'm not going to let our marriage be like that, especially since we never had a 'firebrand' stage."

He reached out and caressed an ample breast. "And you can't make me believe that, somewhere inside you, you haven't enjoyed it."
 
Anya glared at him " Geez, you sound like a jerk, sometimes...." *She rolled back her eyes* " You cant just decide that...shit happens...for all you know we might end up divorce and i end up with another man...thats life, hun.."

She blushed as he played with her breasts, she slapped his hand away: " You know i always enjoy when you go down on me...but sex is not everything..." *she looks at him* ' i hate when you ignore what i say, when i say i dont want any more anal sex...that is not fair"

"I dont wanna get into a fight about it and just prefer you respect my decision...after all i have a say about my own body"
 
"Confident men often are branded 'jerks' just as confident women are branded "bitches.' You are mine now, and you'll get your chances to choose.

"And as far as sex not being everything, you're right. However, it's one of the most important things. If you'd just relax and accept your role, you'd be much happier. I don't necessarily like to simply take from you, but until you decide to give freely, I'm afraid that's what's going to happen.

"Would it help if I told you I've taken it in the ass before?" It was true. Some of the parties he'd attended in the past were total free-for-alls, and attendance meant you were up for whatever happened. He didn't prefer such activity for himself necessarily, but he wasn't averse to it. If such admissions helped Anya realize that she shouldn't be so prudish, he'd gladly let such admissions out.
 
Anya hated as he reminded she was his woman which meant he had final say till she learn to submit: " I..I just...not always in the mood...and your quite demanding as a husband..."

Her jaw hit the floor:" you what?? You willingly laid with a man? I thought ...you were straight..."

She did not like the idea of her husband having sex with another man. She stood up as she looked upset: " this is not what I sighed up for...I take it you still lay with men..."
 
Kent grabbed Anya's arm.

"Who the hell are you, to make such judgments on me? You, whose life experience consists of an anything but stable parental influence, and whose sexual experience was absolutely nil before setting foot inside my home. Had you had my experiences, trust me, your contact with your own sex would be many and often, because women tend to be far freer with their own gender than males do.

"You don't get to judge. Call it unfair, call it what you like. You've said it many times: you don't know me. And every time you learn the slightest thing about who I am and the things I've done, you jump to conclusions and blow them completely out of proportion. I apologize for nothing I've done. If anything, it's taught me that all the bullshit opinions so many people build their lives around are precisely that: bullshit. You now make me wish I'd have let the assistant have a try at you. If you're going to live as anything resembling a free woman, you'd best flush your mind of all these moronic standards you continually attempt to hide behind.

"You signed up for what I say you signed up for. Your good-for-nothing parents saw to that. You ARE mine, and that's all you need to know. THAT'S what you've been signed up for. Free will has little bearing on it."

He pulled Anya along as he headed for the door. "Come. We're showering together. You're going to wash me. Then, if I feel you've done well enough, I'll do the same for you."
 
Anya winced as he grabbed her arm,winced as he raised his voice. She realized as he spoke that he was right, she had judge him unfairly and it was wrong. After all he had been always good to her. Her words had hurt him as she judged him harshly. She gulped at the mention of the assistant as she did not like the idea.

She wince as he reminder she was his woman for now and forever. She felt shame for hurting him as he drag her towards the bathroom. She almost stumble over her own feet as he drag her inside the shower.

" I'm sorry Kent, your right, I have no right to pass judgement on you in such a manner. It was cruel and unjustified to say as your woman"

She pick up the soap as he started the water ad she began wash his body. She kneel before him as she began washing his lower part slowly. As she finished washing his feet,she took his cock in her mouth,sucking him slowly. She washed him enjoying the sensation and moaned as she bob her head up and down his cock till he came hard. She swallowed his load and continued sucking till he was hard once more. She stood up and turn her back to her husband guiding his cock to her ass. She slowly guided the top of his cock till the head slip in her ass, breathing slow as she place her hands on the wall. She offer herself anally to her husband, submitting to him in hope return to his good side.
 
Last edited:
Kent started the water in the shower, then stood, waiting for Anya to begin her task. When Anya apologized, he remained dispassionate. Actions would speak louder than words.

Obediently, she began washing. Her small, soft hands felt good, roaming over his body, and when they reached his cock, he began to respond. Before too long, she was on her knees and his cock was in her mouth. Not long after that, he was moaning, his hands caressing her wet hair. After several wonderful minutes, Kent fired a load into Anya's lovely mouth. Without protest, she swallowed, then opened up and sucked him again to hardness.

He wasn't sure what she intended next, but when she turned around and bent at the waist, then guided him to her ass, he was pleased.

Kent knew it wouldn't be an easy entry. Anal seldom was. And this being truly only the second time she'd be penetrated back there, he still wanted it to be as pleasant an experience as possible.

Slowly, he slipped inside Anya's tight asshole. Even though he knew she was probably doing this as a punishment for herself, he wasn't going to make it one. He took his time entering her tiny pucker. Only when his hips rested against her butt did he stop.

Bending over her back, he reached for her full, hanging breasts and cooed in her ear. "That's my girl. It feels so much better for me when you don't fight it. I'm going to bet it feels better for you, too.

"You tell me when you're ready. I want to fill your pretty butt with cum again."
 
Anya tense up as her husband cock slide inside her ass, she tries relax. She found it a bit difficult as her husband was quite huge but did her best. her eyes bulged as he slowly manage to fill her ass. She nodded as he whispered how he enjoyed her ass.

She spread her legs wider to give him better access to her ass as she lowered her head submissively. She took few deep breathes as she try relax: " Kent...please used my asshole as you see fit..I need you cum inside .my asshole Soo badly..."

She knew now it was best to simply give herself to her husband wether she like it or not. After all she was his wife and was expected to comply as good wives do.
 
Last edited:
Kent knew it was unlikely that Anya was enjoying having her butt filled again so soon after the extended fucking it had endured aleady. A part of him wanted to take pity on her, but that was easily overcome by the knowledge that she'd offered herself willingly. Anya had been the one who'd guided his cock to this hole, and while there was little sincerity in her current begging, he trusted that a day would come when she would offer herself with a satisfaction and delight that true submission would offer. Until that time, she would endure.

As he pumped into his young wife's well-abused asshole for the second time in under an hour, he whispered in her ear, "Never fear. I don't intend to use your butt exclusively. We just got me fully into your pretty pussy. I'd be crazy to abandon that. And your mouth and tits... even your hands... I intend to enjoy every inch of your body to the fullest, and I hope you'll quickly learn to appreciate mine."

Between having cum in her ass once already, as well as having received a tremendous blowjob moments before she gave her ass to him once more, Kent knew it was going to take a while for him to orgasm this time.

"Anya, would you mind if we took this somewhere a bit more comfortable? I think I'd like to watch you ride me."
 
Anya whimpered as she did her best to welcome his thrusts in her ass. She tried to relax the best she could for her husband pleasure. She was always amazed how his cock filled her asshole .

She was glad he would not focus only in her asshole but her pussy. She gulps: " you want me ride you anally?"
She nodded to him as she wanted to please him: " sure..I do anything or you"
 
Back
Top