Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love

Alone Again



“That’s right, Gary!” Sister Mary Josephine moaned as her student licked her clitoris.

attachment.php


“That’s just the way I like it!”



 

Attachments

  • p00036a.jpg
    p00036a.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1
When Sister said that was the way she liked it when Gary planted his tongue on her clitoris, he took it quite literally. He focused on the buttoning on the top of her inner pink, alternately batting her clit with his tongue, pulling it with his mouth, or burying his face in her as far as he could. He didn’t lick her recklessly or randomly as he might have even a day or so ago. He explored her in every sense of the word, taking his time with her clit, her lovely lips (he loved tugging them across her pussy), her inner walls, which he probed deliberately, making sure he did not miss a millimeter of her moist cave. I want to make you so happy, he said to her, before plunging back into her pussy and fucking her with his entire face.
 
Repeat Performance



“Oh God, Gary!” Sister Mary Josephine groaned softly, her head lolling from side to side.

attachment.php


“I’m gonna come again!”

 

Attachments

  • p00037b.jpg
    p00037b.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This time when she came, she exploded in shuddering waves that unleashed showers of her juices on Gary’s face and in his mouth. She ground her lips on his between each release, coating his face with her salty, slippery joy. Gary drank every bit, gulping as she rode his face. Her orgasm was so strong and overpowering she began to pee a bit as she finished her climax. Wanting to eliminate any embrassement on her part, Gary drank that as well. He loved all of her juices . . .
 
Time Out



“Oh Gary!” Sister Mary Josephine whispered as she recovered from the most intense orgasm she’d had in almost six years.

attachment.php


“That was wonderful!”

Then she sat up suddenly, her face fell from passionate contentment to serious concern.

“What time is it?” she asked. “When are you expected home?”



 

Attachments

  • p00038a.jpg
    p00038a.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top