Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMhhhmmmmm..... Let's see from midnight shall we? At about one we started...... Finnished for a break at about two, two fifteen...... The three of us restarted, as he'd finally got the last guest out before we'd finnished and didn't want to interrupt us, at about between two forty five and three... Done at about four fifteen or so..... I looked at the clock at about four twenty so it was 'bout then...... One last time with just him when Kitty went off to get the kids at about eight.... Know we were done and showered when Kitty and the kids got back at around eleven......

So, yes, yes I did....... Goddess I so love Yuletime......

MMhhhmmmmm..... Let's see from midnight shall we? At about one we started...... Finnished for a break at about two, two fifteen...... The three of us restarted, as he'd finally got the last guest out before we'd finnished and didn't want to interrupt us, at about between two forty five and three... Done at about four fifteen or so..... I looked at the clock at about four twenty so it was 'bout then...... One last time with just him when Kitty went off to get the kids at about eight.... Know we were done and showered when Kitty and the kids got back at around eleven......

So, yes, yes I did....... Goddess I so love Yuletime......

Nice!!! :D

no, not on Lit but she was reading a book just before :)

So she's here, too?

no, printed page......only 1 pc in the house & I use it mostly....but I'm happy for her to keep reading the books if it has the desired effect!

So woke up this morning and said fuck it, I'm going for it. Rolled over and started running my hands over my bf stomach. Love his flat little tummy. Slid my hand down amd slowly began stroking him. Moved closer and tried to go down on him. His words. "Kat you know I don't I like that." I grabbed his wrists and quickly sank his cock deep into my mouth. Started sucking as if my life depended on it. Lol. Needless to say he forced me off, got mad because I was trying to "make him do something he is uncomfortable doing" got dressed and went out for a run.

Even more needless to say is I am left wanting and I can still taste him. FUCK!!!!!! Yeah so, my morning is shot. Ah well.....

Interesting to see when a guy does this. To each their own and I am sorry that you had to face that kind of rejection it sucks hard and not in that good way you were trying.

It was supposed to be sleep sex, but I think it felt to good and I woke her up. Still though, she didn't complain, especially when I made sure she felt each pulse deep inside her when I got there.

Booty Call.

One her hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor, a fast, hard, fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back