Linked Bi-Sexual Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the HOTTEST pictures here! Thanks for keeping the thread alive and the pictures cumming...:devil:

Horny mouths

"Horny Mouths" is sooo hot. I wonder, how many straight men would be willing to do that to fulfill their wife's fantasy?

When I was married to my first wife, we did full swapping with another couple.
(The wife was her best friend.)

When we first started doing "full swap" it remained hetero sex, but eventually it became really FULL swap and it was bisexual all the way.

There was a time my wife and I were taking turns sucking her best friend's hubby, and we just went back and forth, and even licked up and down the shaft together at the same time. It was a super hot experience! I remember taking his cock in my mouth and hearing my wife say, "Let him cum in your mouth!" Well, that's all it took! About three seconds later he shot his load in my mouth and I was hooked on cum. Another time, he was fucking my ass and both girls told him, "Cum in his ass for us!" Well, after that, I was hooked on feeling a throbbing cock in my ass!

Women can be such bad influences, can't they???

Hot

When we first started doing "full swap" it remained hetero sex, but eventually it became really FULL swap and it was bisexual all the way.

There was a time my wife and I were taking turns sucking her best friend's hubby, and we just went back and forth, and even licked up and down the shaft together at the same time. It was a super hot experience! I remember taking his cock in my mouth and hearing my wife say, "Let him cum in your mouth!" Well, that's all it took! About three seconds later he shot his load in my mouth and I was hooked on cum. Another time, he was fucking my ass and both girls told him, "Cum in his ass for us!" Well, after that, I was hooked on feeling a throbbing cock in my ass!

Wow. Hot story! How long did you swap with this couple?

Had you been curious before? Or was it something your wife coaxed you into?

Need the Coaching

I need this kind of influence from a woman.....I am so ready to be coached, directed and lead to my first MMF experience.

I love her expression on "Double Barreled". And I would love to know the situation in "Makes her horny to watch".

You've got a vivid imagination, lynn. Just let your mind go and tell us where it takes you. :devil:

:D

Happy Friday girl! :rose: :kiss:

". And I would love to know the situation in "Makes her horny to watch".[/QUOTE]

I'd say it was band camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back