Funky Pink Bitch

bump for the sexy lady
Thank you so much! ;) I have been neglecting my thread lately, work, work, work! Yes I am a BITCH but usually aim to please I appreciate all of your comments & feedback & hopefully very soon I'll have some of my most recent pics up ....:kiss::kiss:

Work sucks, but sometimes it takes over too! So please cum back and take care of work! ;)

I have to say your thread, and pics do not disappoint.... Incredibly fucking sexy....

Was searching the forum and stumbled across your thread. Incredible and I must say you've got an amazing body and a lovely face. Although I do have a confession... My favorite thing about your body is your ass and legs. They're a beautiful site. I can't wait to see more of you.

Thank you so much! ;) I have been neglecting my thread lately, work, work, work! Yes I am a BITCH but usually aim to please I appreciate all of your comments & feedback & hopefully very soon I'll have some of my most recent pics up ....:kiss::kiss:

I like the look of that middle finger of yours, and the thoughts of how I could use it.

attachment.php

How many of you would lick my...???:kiss::kiss:
Given half a chance there isn't enough money in the world to get me to stop licking your :kiss::kiss::kiss: if you had let me start!!!! :p:p:p:p

Here's a few pics.. I hope you enjoy.

Comments, of course, are welcome!

I'm an instant fan - OMG you are one sexy bitch - I will have to run through all this thread and probably cum many times in that time, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Thanks for sharing:kiss::rose::kiss::)

great pics and web site as well!! I saw you mention in Erinann's thread you have a strap on, whats the chances of seeing you in that?

Back