Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saucy, my friend, you're not in a funk Futurama just isn't funny! That's where you're going wrong. ;)

Sorry darlin, I must disagree. The first time bricks fell out of the back of Bender, I was smitten with the show. And I've been known on more than one occasion to quote " Bite my glorious golden ass."

It is just me and my funk-yness. Usually I'm giggles galore. Hmmm that sounds like a good stripper name.

Usually I'm giggles galore. Hmmm that sounds like a good stripper name.

I've got a pole you can use anytime!

Ok, that didn't come out the way it was intended, though still not wholly inappropriate! ;)

Sure hope your trials and tribulations ease up soon.:heart:

I've got a pole you can use anytime!

Ok, that didn't come out the way it was intended, though still not wholly inappropriate! ;)

Sure hope your trials and tribulations ease up soon.:heart:

Me too sweetie, me too. Feelin about the end of my rope these days. That trout smack from Ed last night nearly knocked me off.

To be honest, I've never seen the show. :eek:

Anything we can do to un-funk you, lovely?

I wish there was. Just a lot going on between work, considering buying a house, and just life in general. I tried to get a massage and couldn't stand it--my shoulders are so damn tight, it just hurt--and I'm no slouch in the pain tolerance department. It is rare for me to be so stressed out and down in the dumps. Just can't seem to shake it this time. It will pass. I just keep repeating my mantra; peace, love, joy, baby ducks, peace, love, joy, baby ducks. . . .

I should be working right now and yet not so much.

Ticks, those nasty little parasites! Anyway people, tis the season. Check yourselves, your children and your pets regularly.

I just keep repeating my mantra; peace, love, joy, baby ducks, peace, love, joy, baby ducks. . . .

Perhaps replacing the words with a hearty sip from a chilled, long-stemmed flute will relax those shoulders.

<<== Eat, drink, and be merry!

the sucky thing about being a recruiter is telling someone that this isn't the job for them, even though you might otherwise like 'em.

it kinda blows.

ed

Perhaps replacing the words with a hearty sip from a chilled, long-stemmed flute will relax those shoulders.

<<== Eat, drink, and be merry!

I've even skipped the champagne and stampeded straight for the tequila. . .nothing seems to relax these shoulders but I will take about any excuse to break out the champagne.

andres_coldduck2.jpg

OMG Too funny! When I was an impetuous young'n, I'd periodically raid the liquor stash and grab a bottle of Cold Duck champagne. Thanks for the memory. :D

Take some Allegra D, he said. It works great, he said. Bullshit, I say!

Last edited:
you know, i don't like what it says about me but it's true and i should own it.

when your boss says you have to be let go and explains it's difficult for her too, that kinda does make it feel a little less sucky.

guess i'm a little bit immature like that still.

ed

I've even skipped the champagne and stampeded straight for the tequila. . .nothing seems to relax these shoulders but I will take about any excuse to break out the champagne.

Betcha having a cute subby boy to massage those shoulders, in addition to the ta kill ya would help. Just sayin.' ;):D

In all seriousness, Minx - I hope things settle down for you, and soon. :rose:

Seems like the fun vampires hit this forum hard. :(

And that is why it is just better that I disappear for a while. Sorry to harsh your mellow Pmann.

See y'all later when I'm feelin more myself. Thanks for the nice posts everybody. I really do appreciate it. :rose:

And that is why it is just better that I disappear for a while. Sorry to harsh your mellow Pmann.

See y'all later when I'm feelin more myself. Thanks for the nice posts everybody. I really do appreciate it. :rose:

No no Saucy. It wasn't you to whom I was referring. It was the fun police. The same ones who removed my beloved PM Asshattery thread. :mad:

Not wishing you to disappear at all. Not one bit. We need fun people here to go against the establishment. :D Stay around!!!

I have to agree with the lack of fun threads. I know my postings have dropped significantly because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back