water jets

K

kingkoll

Guest
any ladies ever play with the water jet in a pool or hot tub? if so how old were you the first time? let anyone watch that you shouldn't have let see?
 
any ladies ever play with the water jet in a pool or hot tub? if so how old were you the first time? let anyone watch that you shouldn't have let see?
You do pose some very interesting questions. Oh the jets in my tub are a wonderful thing. And the pool we used to have, hell yes! Old enough:) and do you mean that farm hand that was looking out the window from the loft of the barn. Oh yes, this girl loves the water.
 
five settings

When my ex and I finally decided to get an apartment together, one of the first things she asked after finding a new place was, "You're bringing your massaging shower head, right?"
 
When I was younger I dated a girl who's parents were never home yet had an awesome hot tub/gazebo set up in the back yard. She had a favorite location where she would grab the edge of the tub and straddle herself over the jet while I took her from behind. Good times.
 
a lot of women go for the hot tubs or detachable shower heads.both pretty hot answers
 
I know you didn't ask about men, but I've cum from a jet in a pool before on my cock. Similarly stimulation to rubbing my cock on a girl's clit until climax (for both of us) I imagine.
 
Me too, as a guy, love a powerful stream of warm water massaging my cock, have had some great orgasms that way.
 
All The Time.
1st time was at a public pool and I was pretty young… maybe 12-13
but to this day I love a good massaging shower head or even just the tub faucet, I'm pretty flexible ;)
 
When I was younger I dated a girl who's parents were never home yet had an awesome hot tub/gazebo set up in the back yard. She had a favorite location where she would grab the edge of the tub and straddle herself over the jet while I took her from behind. Good times.

That's hot. ;)
 
the shower head i think is the most popular but do like the idea of holding a girl over a jet in a hot tub or pool letting that hard water pressure hit her in just the right places
 
Had fun with the jets of a tub starting in my teens. I let my husband watch before we were married.
 
very nice.any ladies want to talk more about their experiences? ;)
 
my OL:rose: and I stayed at an entirely empty campground along talamina drive last year. the hot tub was just the right size for me to sit on the edge while she blew me and the jets did all the work on her! only issue was the surveillance cameras that we didn't see, but the operators (a very cool lesbian biker couple) gave us a copy of the video and said to be sure we visit again soon!
 
Yes. My first orgasm was in my parents spa bath. I threw my legs over the ide and let the jets work their magic. I was hooked! Guess who is installing a spa bath in their newly renovted bathroom?
 
i would love to have a girl let me enjoy her with a water jet.any takers? :)
 
jet tub

I remember the first time I sat in a Jacuzzi tub. I took a bath at my aunt's house after a hot yoga session. The hot water and jets were fantastic. Before long I was curious about what else they could do, and I sat sideways in the tub with my legs hanging over the side and that water jet was just magic!
 
jump starting this again.any ladies play with a water jet in a pool or hot tub?
 
just wanted to see if any other women enjoy playing with water jets
 
Back
Top