Patting the backs and tooting each others horns

The new issue of Artistry of Life is out today. Three of my poems are there, but big congrats to the issue's featured writer, who looks verrrry familiar. :)

WickedEve said:
I just took a peek. Way to go, Pat. ;)

Whatever is that on your tv? It looks like a moose. Were you visiting my neighborhood? I'll never forgive you if you were here and didn't tell me! :D

And Patrick and Maria, thank you both. A :kiss: and a :rose: back atcha.

Thank God the​

Our Winter Issue is LIVE.​

:heart:

Mannequin Envy

Come see if you can find the literonians on board!

Every page of poetry/flash has a unique and original visual. I can brag about it because it is not MY work, the people in this issue are awesome, and I am proud to be able to present their work.

annaswirls said:
Congratulations Patrick Carrington,
on his recent Pushcart Nomination
Holy moley, Pat! This is big!

Congratulations, and best of luck.

:rose:

congratulations patrick! :kiss: good luck!

that's awesome poetry by you and some of the other contenders.

annaswirls said:

Congratulations Patrick Carrington,
on his recent Pushcart Nomination from Triplopia

Ok Rainy, here's your public congratulations from me and what's-his-eyez. It's quite an honor and will serve you well.

:kiss:

(The kiss is from me. ee sends a manly handshake.) :D

annaswirls said:
Congratulations Patrick Carrington, on his recent Pushcart Nomination
Well done, Pat! Best of luck!

Hey. Anybody know what odds Vegas is giving on him?

Congratulation! I presume this is a prestigious site, I haven't seen it before. The poems you have scattered thoughout the poetic galaxy are equally impressive.

[side-bar] I wish those eyes in that site didn't gaze out so steadfastly. I find it very intimidating.

edited to add - on the other hand if they blinked I'd faint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tzara said:
Well done, Pat! Best of luck!

Hey. Anybody know what odds Vegas is giving on him?

Jimmy the Greek's ghost told me Pat has good odds of making it into New Yorker. :D

Gee whillackers. :) (Does anyone know what a "whillacker" is?)

Thank you all very much. :rose:

Angeline said:
Jimmy the Greek's ghost told me Pat has good odds of making it into New Yorker. :D

Predictions like that are why he is now on a soup line. :D

Tristesse said:

[side-bar] I wish those eyes in that site didn't gaze out so steadfastly. I find it very intimidating.

edited to add - on the other hand if they blinked I'd faint.

you know something, those eyes caught my attention too.

last night i watched the movie 'The girl with a pearl earring'. have you seen that portrait, seen and studied it? actually, i might see if i can find it and start a thread.

Angeline said:
Congratulations and a metaphoric smooch to Tathagata whose wonderfully ironic Defending Chinaski leads off the new issue of Zygote In My Coffee.

Cool! Congrats! I will go check it out :)

edited to add: DAMN! That is one um energetic poem :) !!!

Last edited:
Toot, toot, Tath.
No. Still haven't read it, but I'm working way toward it!
Oh wait...
Okay, read it. That's a Tath poem! :D
Toot, toot again, and a pat on the back.

Congrats Art!

"Portal to the Vixen Planet"

other links here

after months of writing, editing, re-editing, drawing the cover front and back, AJ Press released my book Jan 1st, ...I didn't get my first order till a week ago and it was out at amazon.com this week end so I put it in the siggy, you can see both front and back covers and what is on the back cover. It is a print in demand with LuLu and released with AJ Press "Portal to the Vixen Planet" by Art Campbell edited by Alexis James ...book two "Return to the Portal to the Vixen Planet" is being edited and will be published soon ..as well and ahead of schedule <grin with a big finish in "The Vixen Vortex" book three

I saw a couple yesterday that I had loaned a copy to for feedback, "Dick" and yes that is his name never stopped laughing... it is a simple (like me) humorous tale that has led me to the doors of the published Authors 'Trail'.

and yep Eve, it was first a poem/tale (submitted here at Lit) that grew into a short story (submitted here) and then grew a tail, my erotic trail published there <grin

Happy Happy Trails and

My Erotic Trail said:
Thanks anna...
and eve

Bows (~_~) Humble

It aint War and Peace
just a little country humor rolled up in a tail, <I meant Tale!>

as Eve mentioned, the story started as a poem, here.that grew a tale. <I meant tail>

CONGRATULATIONS.....

mm37.gif

Thank you Ange, Anna, Pat and Eve

and Eve " that's a tath poem"?
That made me laugh out loud
:D

After more than a year's wait between issues

is back. Congrats to Wicked Eve, RainMan and uh me. :)

Back