Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day started shitty. My DB boss had to get the crews out this morning and he is so neurotic and anxious he pissed all of them off. He is so bad with people. He is good at what he is supposed to do but he can't even wipe his own ass. Kinda like Mozart, or better yet, Rain Man. He and I have been sniping at each other and it got a little heavier than I would have liked it to. I'm always mad at myself when that happens. Sometimes I mutter to myself that I can't take his shit anymore and that I will quit. I'm so burned out right now.

But, it got better.

A friend that I thought I had scared away sent me messages all day.:)

My pools, fountains, wall footers etc etc all passed inspection. I was sweating those. I finished a huge project that was a 2 hr drive from home (getting home 10ish every night)

At the end of the day, three of my crews (who don't like each other sweet Jesus they are infants) came up to me all together in front of me and asked me not to quit. In their broken English, they all said they like working for me and asked me to please not go. If I did, they'd go with me. I told them some days are pretty bad but that no I wasn't going.

I was stunned, and when they said their peace I had to go around the house we were working on for just a moment.

Turned out to be the best day of a generally shitty year.

I am sorry it has been a shitty year so far and that today started out awful for you, SW. :(

I am glad though that it ended on a high note. :)

I had a nice long chat with the doctor yesterday, and she thinks that a lot of my issues are stress/anxiety related. She suggested I find a less stressful job, and I sort of laughed at her. But, she's right. While my job doesn't seem outwardly stressful, I do feel as if I'm constantly walking on eggshells. I hate it. So, until I find a new one, I'll just go in, do my work, and come home.

There has got to be a job out there for you that is way less stressful that you enjoy doing.

I worry for you and I hope you do activ:rose:ely seek better employment.

Is anyone else really glad this hump day is at a close too? What a day!

I won't refuse any hugs if you want to give them. :eek:

Sending out chocolate laced hugs for all my friends in the thread. :rose:

Hugs!

and

:kiss:

You too, SexyLit

Good morning to all the Lovelies and Gents ;-)
Cloudy and humid in my part of the country. A bit of careful puttering before Dr visit this afternoon. But first, coffee and a bite of breakfast ;-)
Thankful for all the good company ... and as always the hugs and good thoughts for everyone.
Settling on my chaise with the coffee and comics to admire the lovely garden

"DD lovely sister - always GOOD to see you! Hope it goes well at the doctor's today. Thoughts and prayers flying your way too!":rose:

INL, no, I did not work last night. I had a doctor's note excusing me. I work tonight, have tomorrow off, then work overnights on the weekends. I've sent out my resume today though, so hopefully I will have a safer job soon. I usually get a short nap between noon and two before going into work at three.

Peaches, my plate is almost always full. My life is a train-wreck, but all I can do is take it day by day. Thankfully, I have an understanding Daddy who shares not only the ups but also the downs with me.

"Photo hon' thoughts and prayers to you too. And thankfulness for your understanding Daddy who is there for you no matter what - it makes all the difference. Fingers crossing you find the perfect job to meet your needs -and even better, your desires!"

What are you eating? :)

I have not had dinner yet, probably a bowl of soup.

"Serene, INL, Daddy SW - Good evening - glad your day went better.....or at least ended. As MY lesson in patience today (I'm still waiting to hear about that job - they should have ended their interviews by last Friday so now they are in the selection process and every day that passes makes me THAT much more anxious:rolleyes:) ALL of our work phone lines (including the internet access) went down for the afternoon - it was a VERY quiet office from 1PM on....lol. BUT we celebrated the August Birthdays after work - Seven Sisters moscato wine, pasta carbonara, zucchini fritti, and a blood orange sorbet that was deliziosa! Will add my cheesy, orangey hugs to INL's and pass them around to any and all that want them....Heading off to bed to sleep off the carb and wine induced coma..... Sweet dreams all!:kiss:"

Awwwwww, shucks!....blushes in front of two very sexy ladies...:kiss:

Giggles! Don't be shy!

"Serene, INL, Daddy SW - Good evening - glad your day went better.....or at least ended. As MY lesson in patience today (I'm still waiting to hear about that job - they should have ended their interviews by last Friday so now they are in the selection process and every day that passes makes me THAT much more anxious:rolleyes:) ALL of our work phone lines (including the internet access) went down for the afternoon - it was a VERY quiet office from 1PM on....lol. BUT we celebrated the August Birthdays after work - Seven Sisters moscato wine, pasta carbonara, zucchini fritti, and a blood orange sorbet that was deliziosa! Will add my cheesy, orangey hugs to INL's and pass them around to any and all that want them....Heading off to bed to sleep off the carb and wine induced coma..... Sweet dreams all!:kiss:"

Patience is over-rated. LOL. UGH! It's time for them to announce you as the top choice (foot stomp). You are awesome. If they don't realize it, then they are missing out. Yummy cheesy hugs! Thank you. Sleep well sister!

Oh, I'm not shy...just pleasantly surprised. Such lovely younger women are so good at getting a man's attention, after all.

Very briefly popping on.
Hello to Everyone! I'm happy Serene's news is good! Sorry Photo is as pooped as I am , Happy Birthday to a very wonderful man, RJ, and sorry to hear Stoneworker had a shitty day..

Hugs to Peaches, INL, Cookie, Stan, HS, Dapple, SexyLit, and anyone I missed over the last few days.

Work has been going great! My Car DIED so I got a new one... and yes, it's Green..:D

Mandatory OT this week d/t end of month stuff, and since I'm not salaried yet, I'm not minding one little bit the extra hours. However, it means I'm going beddy-bye early so I can get my OT in the am...

Hugs to everyone...:rose:

Very briefly popping on.
Hello to Everyone! I'm happy Serene's news is good! Sorry Photo is as pooped as I am , Happy Birthday to a very wonderful man, RJ, and sorry to hear Stoneworker had a shitty day..

Hugs to Peaches, INL, Cookie, Stan, HS, Dapple, SexyLit, and anyone I missed over the last few days.

Work has been going great! My Car DIED so I got a new one... and yes, it's Green..:D

Mandatory OT this week d/t end of month stuff, and since I'm not salaried yet, I'm not minding one little bit the extra hours. However, it means I'm going beddy-bye early so I can get my OT in the am...

YAY! An RA sighting! I'm glad things are going good at the job. Sorry about the car. The kids will be heading back to school. The tax free shopping day should be coming up soon for you. I always loved the bargains! Be safe and well, dearest RA!! :kiss:

** Seven Sisters moscato wine, pasta carbonara, zucchini fritti, and a blood orange sorbet that was deliziosa! Will add my cheesy, orangey hugs to INL's and pass them around to any and all that want them....Heading off to bed to sleep off the carb and wine induced coma **

Mmmmmm ... sounds amazing!! And good things come to those that wait - so I am sure you'll have that job, Peaches m'dear!!

I think I may have nailed a new job to get away from the corporate thugs I loathe Yay!!

... and I will be planted on my comfy Chaise Lounge for the foreseeable future. Demmit. so where is my dainty silver bell to summon the cabana boy on night duty in the kitchen?? I need cheesecake! :cattail:

** Seven Sisters moscato wine, pasta carbonara, zucchini fritti, and a blood orange sorbet that was deliziosa! Will add my cheesy, orangey hugs to INL's and pass them around to any and all that want them....Heading off to bed to sleep off the carb and wine induced coma **

Mmmmmm ... sounds amazing!! And good things come to those that wait - so I am sure you'll have that job, Peaches m'dear!!

I think I may have nailed a new job to get away from the corporate thugs I loathe Yay!!

... and I will be planted on my comfy Chaise Lounge for the foreseeable future. Demmit. so where is my dainty silver bell to summon the cabana boy on night duty in the kitchen?? I need cheesecake! :cattail:

Cheese cake....cabana boy? Now that sounds nice. Seriously, my fingers are crossed for you to get the new job.

In life, I always try to make the next day a better one than the last...or so that's the plan, anyhow.

Optimism is important. Wake up with a smile on your face and a skip in your step. :D

Very briefly popping on.

*pouncetackle* Hugs! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back