Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem... She's all but knocked out here. *He gently shakes her awake, shaking his head free of the few webs the alcohol has left. He swiftly gets suited up.* Why even go out? Use the long guns from behind the wall. No one shoot the wall, no one go out, we'll be golden. *Som's still ready, chillin with Whip though, just in case.*

Problem... She's all but knocked out here. *He gently shakes her awake, shaking his head free of the few webs the alcohol has left. He swiftly gets suited up.* Why even go out? Use the long guns from behind the wall. No one shoot the wall, no one go out, we'll be golden. *Som's still ready, chillin with Whip though, just in case.*

But she loves driving the tank! Haven't you noticed how hot it gets her?

Let her go run over a few.

Damn there's a lot of them! We're gonna be making bio diesel for days!!!

Last edited:
Good point. Hot is always good. N hey you'll feel like you did somethin. *He grins down at whip. * What do ya say? Up for some 100 pin bowling with us in the tank as the ball?

Good point. Hot is always good. N hey you'll feel like you did somethin. *He grins down at whip. * What do ya say? Up for some 100 pin bowling with us in the tank as the ball?
I had half a LIIT... I'm fine for a while.
*sluggishly gets suited up in boots, light, long pants, a tshirt and a helmet*
Right, somebody load the cannon. And maybe ride with me. Dunno if I'm legal.

* drives around lazily, driving over quite a few more zombies than the cannon takes down*

*Som grins, watching her mow them over, lobbing shots into the distance. Between the big guns and Whip theres not many big clumps left.* Awww, no naked jiggliness this time Whip?

*Som grins, watching her mow them over, lobbing shots into the distance. Between the big guns and Whip theres not many big clumps left.* Awww, no naked jiggliness this time Whip?
Too tired to be jiggly....

* cannon-blasts the last few clusters of loose zombies and drives back to base*

More drinkies?

* falls off the tank and hits the ground sound asleep*

*Som catches Whip, cradling her gently, bringing her into the bunker.* She's fine. *He brings her to her room, stripping off her boots and tucking her in.* Sleep well Beautiful.

For those who prefer non crack laced coffee, I have a dark roast coasta rican blend started and I'm working on chocolate chip muffins for those who like sweets this early. A sausage, egg and cheese casserole will be ready in a few.

*sips coffee as I look at the drunken donut tracts in the dirt. Shakes head as I go back inside.

I'm not even going to ask about last night. It almost looks like someone wrote Whip's name in the mud with a tank.

For those who prefer non crack laced coffee, I have a dark roast coasta rican blend started and I'm working on chocolate chip muffins for those who like sweets this early. A sausage, egg and cheese casserole will be ready in a few.

*sips coffee as I look at the drunken donut tracts in the dirt. Shakes head as I go back inside.

I'm not even going to ask about last night. It almost looks like someone wrote Whip's name in the mud with a tank.

I was ... ahem ... busy last night. So it wasn't me.

I'm kinda hungry. And I love all kinds of coffee. MMMM....all this stuff sounds good. *slides hand on DA's butt*

I was ... ahem ... busy last night. So it wasn't me.

I'm kinda hungry. And I love all kinds of coffee. MMMM....all this stuff sounds good. *slides hand on DA's butt*
*hip bumping Brad as the music moves me.

I love dancing and cooking. Even better when I can do both.

* pinches Brad's butt to get him moving too.

*hip bumping Brad as the music moves me.

I love dancing and cooking. Even better when I can do both.

* pinches Brad's butt to get him moving too.

Honey, you don't have to pinch my butt to get me moning.

*slides up behind DA and mimics her movement ... her butt to my front... hands moving up her shirt ....

Smells so good.... the food, too.

Honey, you don't have to pinch my butt to get me moning.

*slides up behind DA and mimics her movement ... her butt to my front... hands moving up her shirt ....

Smells so good.... the food, too.
For being naughty all night hon, you sure are in a frisky mood.

*moves over to the counter and pulls myself up.
Let's see those moves Brad.

*turns the music up as I tap my feet on the cabinet to the tempo.

For being naughty all night hon, you sure are in a frisky mood.

*moves over to the counter and pulls myself up.
Let's see those moves Brad.

*turns the music up as I tap my feet on the cabinet to the tempo.

Yeah....that's me...having had sex makes me hornier....

*Does the q-tip...making the pizza...all the moves Kevin James did in Hitch...

*hops off the counter and turns on some Rush.

Would you boys like some bacon?

*air drums the solo from Tom Sawyer, whipping his head around as if he's having a seizure making AD giggle like a little girl*

Hell, yes!

Bacon!!! The uber meat!!!

*poses like a body builder...badly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back