Feminists now attack men's rights to buy sex toys.

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ehouse-comes-fire-selling-virgin-sex-toy.html

Chemist Warehouse has come under fire for selling a hand-held 'virgin' sex toy on their website that critics claim was 'enabling and encouraging rape culture and paedophilia'.

The product, that removed from the retailer's website on Wednesday afternoon, is called the 'Virgin P**** Palm Pal', and is described as 'tight as a virgin and with a realistic hymen just waiting to be popped'.

The campaign group against the objectification of women and sexualisation of girls Collective Shout were notified of the product this morning, and encouraged their supporters to contact Chemist Warehouse.
When are men going to fight back and shut these feminists the fuck up?

There's always Ebay.

5-enhanced-29481-1413996968-5.jpg

Probably the day they come up with something that doesnt make them look like douchebags entirely in the wrong
There was nothing wrong with that sex toy.

Except that you feminists hate when men don't need you for sexual gratification.

When is your wife finally going to do us a favor and tape your fingers together so your whiny cowardly little ass can't post your spew here anymore?

Fess up, LJ you're 5'1, fat and married the first woman who would speak to you.
When are you going to stop letting your wife cheat on you and make you pay for her boyfriend's progeny?

Fess up, dude, you hate yourself for being such a fucking simp mangina, and you will stop at nothing to make the rest of us feel the same way.

Whether or not there's anything wrong with the toy itself, it's wrong to sell them at a chemist. Keep shit like that for seedy stores and online orders.

Except that you feminists hate when men don't need you for sexual gratification.

Dear dumbass

There is nothing wrong with the toy..outsid of the creepy factor

but attacking feminists over it will simply show hurt feelings

the best way to fight the evil evil women is just to keep buying it

you want to start a crusade over a sex toy.. and then will make them look like douches

you really dont think things through

Dear dumbass

There is nothing wrong with the toy..outsid of the creepy factor

but attacking feminists over it will simply show hurt feelings
Dear retard

A) There was nothing creepy about the toy.
B) Feminists were the ones who screamed bloody murder and called for its removal.

Please try to keep up. I know that's hard but still... damn.

If you argue with women, you will not get fucked by women.

It's really just that simple.

How's your hand?

Naw, womens with big floppy pussy get offended when dudes want something tight an fresh.

Dear retard

B) Feminists were the ones who screamed bloody murder and called for its removal.

Actually, I do find it a bit creepy, but it's not marketed to me so I really don't care. Fact is, it's just fantasy and there's nothing wrong with fantasizing. I don't really even have a problem with people fantasizing about having sex with kids. It's not one of my fantasies, mind you, but fantasy does not equal reality, no matter how many people suggest it's so.

Did it come with little packets of "blood" that stain the penis each time it's used? Did it come with replaceable hymens? Sounds bogus. It probably wouldn't have sold much, and then only to young fools who would later regret their silly expenditure.

How was it supporting rape culture? I don't get that at all.

If you argue with women, you will not get fucked by women.

It's really just that simple.

How's your hand?
If that's the rule of life and I were single at this time I'd prefer my hand.

As I have said, pussy is overrated. The idea of women as a gateway to sexual fulfillment is outdated.

Dear retard

The fact that it's called virgin is pretty creepy.

The fact that it's called virgin is pretty creepy.

I don't think that's the creepy part, they're trying to denote tight....then again young as well, so maybe you're right.

The fact it has a 'hymen' you can feel popping is the weird part.

They also pulled a lot of James Deen toys after he was accused of raping Stoya and some other women.

Note LJ does not bring that one up.

I don't think that's the creepy part, they're trying to denote tight....then again young as well, so maybe you're right.

They also pulled a lot of James Deen toys after he was accused of raping Stoya and some other women.

You're right, the hymen part is the creepiest. Why can't they just say it feels tight and leave it at that??

Hymens don't "pop" and when I read a couple reviews of this thing they said it was on the inside which is like ya know, wrong.
You'd think a pussy maker would at least get the basics right.

It's a silly idiotic personal preference. There's nothing on there that said 'young girl'. You guys are engaging in pointless paranoid fearmongering.

James Deen is actually accused of rape. BTW, like you, he was known to be a male feminist.

It's a silly idiotic personal preference. There's nothing on there that said 'young girl'. You guys are engaging in pointless paranoid fearmongering.

James Deen is actually accused of rape. BTW, like you, he was known to be a male feminist.

No they are right, it's creepy as hell. Pretending they aren't marketing towards men who want young girls is naive. Of course they are. It's like pretending cigarette companies don't really want kids to smoke.

Back