I.M. Fauve Gallery

got phone back. yay.

a little bit more (scanner being squirrely)
attachment.php

This is hot! If I'm already fanning myself what will I do when you've finished it?
Or is it finished now?

Congrats on the phone - I think lol

I do enjoy that 'fantasy' ;)
thank you. It is a good tool (the phone) to have, when needed.

Good. I think most people enjoy being the center of attention in that way (at least in fantasy), I am sure some would be uncomfortable in reality.

This is hot! If I'm already fanning myself what will I do when you've finished it?
Or is it finished now?

Glad you think so.

I might tinker a bit with it. Or perhaps try again...
Depends on other projects etc...

I like to "slip these in" as a pleasant diversion from real life.

ok.
I think I am "done" with this one now.
158v

back to the "manly" "animalistic" stuff.:D

Last edited:
Must Have it.

154v

an older one again...has a 2008 date on it.

Last edited:
ok.
I think I am "done" with this one now.
*4HerPleasure*[/IMG]
back to the "manly" "animalistic" stuff.:D

Throbbs, it's gorgeous. She is being worshiped. The hand placement changes please me, so soft, gentle and loving. I love everything about it. Oh, to be her. *jealous* :eek:

Must Have it.

an older one again...has a 2008 date on it.

This is a very hot image and a great position! So raw and lustful! :devil:
Love the phallic table leg touch! ;)

Women like it rougher at times too! A little bit of both is a good mix. It's not any less 'manly' to give pleasure than it is to 'take' or receive it. She's enjoying it too!
I like the animalistic side of your imagination. :catroar:
(As well as your softer side too...)

As usual, amazing work Throbbs. :kiss:

Visiting... the Doctor.
Happened to have a woman doctor for one appointment when I could not get in to see my regular (male) doctor. She actually was attractive.

Which lead to these drawings, but nothing in reality. ( I also went alone)
158v
164v

Last edited:
I love the doctor ones. They are humorous as well as sexy. They have an awkward and expectant feel to them.

Being impersonally 'examined' can be a bit humiliating, but you gave it a funny and erotic touch in your drawings. Their faces say it all.
And thank you for the compliment above. I think you're pretty hot too.
:)
Still smiling with your beautiful take on a MFMM. One of my top favorites now. :rose:

Hope you had a lovely weekend Throbbs. :kiss:

I love the doctor ones. They are humorous as well as sexy. They have an awkward and expectant feel to them.
Thanks! Indeed. I suppose it is just as well that the fantasy came after the event.

Being impersonally 'examined' can be a bit humiliating, but you gave it a funny and erotic touch in your drawings. Their faces say it all.

Still smiling with your beautiful take on a MFMM. One of my top favorites now. :rose:

Hope you had a lovely weekend Throbbs. :kiss:

Yes, indeed. In reality, most appointments are more of anxiety than sexual tension. I prefer to put a more positive/fun spin on the situation.

Men tend to think of gynecological and breast exams in terms of sex and eroticism when , in fact, they are more about anxiety, worry, potentialities and discomfort. But...hey, I live in my fantasy world> no diseases, and the potential for sex EVERYWHERE!

Glad you liked the MFMM.:D

I should probably suck up (down, in your case) to my audience a bit more, to keep "the ratings" up.:D

Do you have a published portfolio of your erotic artwork?

Not yet. It keeps growing.;):D:cool:

I've started one with the intent of publishing a few copies.

There was a time most* of it was here with an index at the beginning of the thread.

*excluding the "softer", more "artsy" stuff.

Went back through the archives and found a lot of your older work. Particularly like the ones involving "mythical creatures" and very well endowed gentlemen.

I've enjoyed your work for some time and not commented on it. Belated thanks for the great drawings you've shared. Really enjoyed the doctor visit having just had a similar exam performed by a female doctor. And please, keep them coming. :) :)

Last edited:
Went back through the archives and found a lot of your older work. Particularly like the ones involving "mythical creatures" and very well endowed gentlemen.
Thanks for making the effort! and letting me know.

There have been quite a few "mythical creatures".:) soot, there was a whole series from a castaway island.

I've enjoyed your work for some time and not commented on it. Belated thanks for the great drawings you've shared. Really enjoyed the doctor visit having just had a similar exam performed by a female doctor. And please, keep them coming. :) :)

I'm glad that you finally chose to (comment). I hope your exam was positive....with the results negative?:confused: ...hope it went well!:D

Mythological
106v

No, I am not interested in bestiality. I am interested in mythology and allegory and metaphor... especially how sexual drive can be so primal and even "animalistic".

Last edited:
Mythological

No, I am not interested in bestiality. I am interested in mythology and allegory and metaphor... especially how sexual drive can be so primal and even "animalistic".
I agree. A drive embedded into the genetic code to 'be fruitful and multiply' so strong it cannot be denied.
Pheromones ahoy! :catroar:
Humans have always admired attributes of animals, be it their speed or strength. We are weak in comparison to many, like bears! :eek:

Your 'Were-Bear' above, like a werewolf, implies he is a man transformed, so he's human at his core. The stuff of many myths.
I think it's a cool drawing and gives new meaning when people refer to certain men as 'bears' :D

Hope you're having a nice Saturday Throbbs. :kiss:

I am interested in mythology and allegory and metaphor....
While watching 'Community' reruns, I was reminded of what you said.....

Jeff: Do you even know what an analogy is?
Britta: It's a a thought... with another thought's hat on.

I think Britta described it quite concisely!

I keep getting drawn back to 'Giant Faunus' above ^^ and to a memory of being with a man much taller and larger than I am. That drawing looks like a pretty accurate depiction! :eek:
It's very well done and lovely to look at, full of whimsy and fantasy. :rose:

Back