The Secret Slut

vrtcpl2share

Literotica Guru
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

I think this is every guys fantasy. My wife used to be like this.

What's thats saying, 'A lady on my arm and a whore in the bedroom.'

I've always hear the saying "A lady in the kitchen, a slut in the bedroom." Personally, I'd prefer her to be slutty in the kichen too.

There is something so sexy about a woman that comes off prim and proper out in public but will be a cum guzzling freak behind closed doors.

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

I'm not a bookgirl but I think my behaviour would classify me as a "secret slut" I have an image to uphold in society but when that door closes...its playtime lol

It's always the quiet ones ;)
A Gentleman who knows not to kiss and tell is a good start :)

My wife classifies as a "Secret Slut." She acts like the prim and proper HMO IT programmer, but she has a ecret lesbian sexual life. She has several women - most from previous employement - she plays with, keeping secret from the rest of her fellow nerds. Only lately has she allowed some of her coworkers to know about it, most through the short stories I write she shares with them. (As of yet I can't share them on here, but hope springs eternal.)

My wife classifies as a "Secret Slut." She acts like the prim and proper HMO IT programmer, but she has a ecret lesbian sexual life. She has several women - most from previous employement - she plays with, keeping secret from the rest of her fellow nerds. Only lately has she allowed some of her coworkers to know about it, most through the short stories I write she shares with them. (As of yet I can't share them on here, but hope springs eternal.)

The it girls are just as secret as the book girls......little do we know

I'm like that. I live in a small town and have to maintain some decorum (I'm a school teacher). When I travel, I let my inner slut out. I'm bi and into anal. No one at home would ever guess.

I'm like that. I live in a small town and have to maintain some decorum (I'm a school teacher). When I travel, I let my inner slut out. I'm bi and into anal. No one at home would ever guess.

how come all the best girls have their PM turned off?

I wasn't necessarily posting about myself, just quoting from a song. But here I am on Lit....so of course I am a bit of a freak behind closed doors. At work I am in a government office doing clerical work 8 hours a day....knitting and reading in my spare time....
I enjoy being dominated at home. Spanked for being a very bad girl. Pulled by the hair to the bedroom...a strong hand squeezing threateningly around my vulnerable neck....I better stop before i get too carried away. :caning:

I wasn't necessarily posting about myself, just quoting from a song. But here I am on Lit....so of course I am a bit of a freak behind closed doors. At work I am in a government office doing clerical work 8 hours a day....knitting and reading in my spare time....
I enjoy being dominated at home. Spanked for being a very bad girl. Pulled by the hair to the bedroom...a strong hand squeezing threateningly around my vulnerable neck....I better stop before i get too carried away. :caning:

so like the fantasy of being taken

you really are a naughty girl. I'll have to put you across My lap and spank you. ;-)

I like this thread! I think I would qualify: prim, proper, bookish exterior, but with a secret love for reading and writing dirty erotic stories.

I like this thread! I think I would qualify: prim, proper, bookish exterior, but with a secret love for reading and writing dirty erotic stories.

Me too. Except I don't write. I've never actually been able to be a slut in the bedroom. But have always wanted to be. I just haven't found the right man to bring it out yet.

Oh yes, this would be me!! Wholesome and the "girl next door" in public, but a TOTAL WHORE in the bedroom ;)

Back