16/13 ~ The War On Guns Begins.

Still didn't answer the question....even if you took all the "assault" rifles what do you hope to accomplish?

Did you ask me a Question?

Taking all the assault rifles would accomplish the goal of taking all the assault rifles.

As I said, I think your Constiution's interpretation would be better-served by having all firearms stored at local Armouries.

yes. look where he wound up. not just christ. gandhi, the buddah. not bad role models.

i believe in nonviolence and turning the other cheek. i can't control what the other people out there do, but i can choose how i live. i choose to keep my home free of weapons, and i honestly have no fear.

A very noble way to live. But also a way of life only made possible by people with guns.

Your welcome.

Last edited:
Did you ask me a Question?

Taking all the assault rifles would accomplish the goal of taking all the assault rifles.

As I said, I think your Constiution's interpretation would be better-served by having all firearms stored at local Armouries.

Oh ok...so your fucking delusional and don't know what your talking about with regard to the assault rifles...noted.

Think what you want' but that's as much of a pie in the sky dream for you spineless euro slugs as the assault weapons ban was effective at stopping damn near every major shooting in the past 20 years.

Last edited:
Crucifixion_of_Christ.jpg

Boy o' boy o' boy i can't wait!!

caskets_iraq.jpg

Believe what you want to believe.

We are a warrior like nation born of war, flossing more fire power than the rest of the planet combined, it's a fact love...no beliefs necessary. You sleep soundly at night because you hire others to do violence on your behalf....

381d402fb171b4a1e9e74b7bfac4cf5b.jpg

Would you look at that...damn near everyone of them is carrying a "Hunting" rifle....

Last edited:
It's not a matter of belief. It is a matter of truth and history.

We are a warrior like nation born of war, flossing more fire power than the rest of the planet combined, it's a fact love...no beliefs necessary. You sleep soundly at night because you hire others to do violence on your behalf....

381d402fb171b4a1e9e74b7bfac4cf5b.jpg

Would you look at that...damn near everyone of them is carrying a "Hunting" rifle....

Guns belong in wars, not in my home. My dogs protect my property. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

A Revolver

by Carl Sandburg

Here is a revolver.

It has an amazing language all its own.

It delivers unmistakable ultimatums.

It is the last word.

A simple, little human forefinger can tell a terrible story with it.

Hunger, fear, revenge, robbery hide behind it.

It is the claw of the jungle made quick and powerful.

It is the club of the savage turned to magnificent precision.

It is more rapid than any judge or court of law.

It is less subtle and treacherous than any one lawyer or ten.

When it has spoken, the case can not be appealed to the supreme court, nor any mandamus nor any injunction nor any stay of execution in and interfere with the original purpose.

And nothing in human philosophy persists more strangely than the old belief that God is always on the side of those who have the most revolvers.

Actually, you're born of pacifists and religious bigotry.

And we kicked your pansy British ass's back across the pond... now your country is my countries bitch, why? Because we can still kick your fucking ass. ;)

Fuck you can't even police your own continent....all of the EU stood by circle jerking with a genocide going on in their back yard in the late 90's...member that?

What did the world do? Looked at America and said "Well...what yew gonna dew?" Like I said... spineless slugs.

Last edited:
Guns belong in wars, not in my home. My dogs protect my property. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Then don't buy one and hope for the best when Mr.9mm shows up, best of wishes.

Still doesn't change the fact that you get to live that life, and make that choice because someone else with a gun is willing to stand to protect it for you.

Still doesn't change the fact that you get to live that life, and make that choice because someone else with a gun is willing to stand to protect it for you.

Yes, that's what internal and external militias are for.

So the army can train me when I am 17, put a rifle in my hand, send me around the world to kill people, but when that contract is up I am no longer trusted with a gun?

Billions of people have spilled blood throughout history so you can do and belive what you want. Sucks you just take it for granted.

A Revolver

by Carl Sandburg

Here is a revolver.

It has an amazing language all its own.

It delivers unmistakable ultimatums.

It is the last word.

A simple, little human forefinger can tell a terrible story with it.

Hunger, fear, revenge, robbery hide behind it.

It is the claw of the jungle made quick and powerful.

It is the club of the savage turned to magnificent precision.

It is more rapid than any judge or court of law.

It is less subtle and treacherous than any one lawyer or ten.

When it has spoken, the case can not be appealed to the supreme court, nor any mandamus nor any injunction nor any stay of execution in and interfere with the original purpose.

And nothing in human philosophy persists more strangely than the old belief that God is always on the side of those who have the most revolvers.

It's difficult to stop violence being the bottom line to every disagreement, but it is the right thing to keep trying.

Then don't buy one and hope for the best when Mr.9mm shows up, best of wishes.

The military have their guns. The police have their guns. My neighbors have their guns. I've shared dinner with killers and have lived to talk. You have your guns, and irregardless of all the hype, you will be able to keep your guns. While regulations may change the type of weapon allowed in your home, no one will take them all, as long as the constitution remains the law of the land. With your comment about Mr. 9mm, you try to scare me into believing I need a gun. To that I say, fuck you. Take your fear and shove it up your ass. Putting more guns on the streets and in homes with children is not going to keep us safer. It just breeds more fear. The same gun makers whose guns murder children applaud you in doing their work for them.

So the army can train me when I am 17, put a rifle in my hand, send me around the world to kill people, but when that contract is up I am no longer trusted with a gun?

Billions of people have spilled blood throughout history so you can do and belive what you want. Sucks you just take it for granted.

Show me where I have ever advocated for taking away American's guns. While I disagree with the need for guns, I understand the rights provided to us by our forefathers.

"i believe in nonviolence and turning the other cheek. i can't control what the other people out there do, but i can choose how i live. i choose to keep my home free of weapons, and i honestly have no fear.[/QUOTE]"

I actually agree with that. I have never even held a weapon...felt no need to. I do feel the need now to be trained in how to use and take care of one. I don't fear others as much as I am growing in distrust of the government.....:(

Last edited:

...thankful for each and every one of these men!!

Back