Need a Loving Wives Editor?

jezzaz

Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2013
Posts
266
Hey folks.

My usual editor is slammed with work and I have a lot of stuff that needs to get processed. I'm looking for someone who can do the technical side - the comma's and the syntax and stuff, and also offer suggestions on improvements, both to plot and writing (but be aware, I'm not shy of saying No, too.)

My genre is Loving Wives, and most of what I do is part of a series, about a sex secret agenty type thing. If you go and read this - http://www.literotica.com/s/ingrams-and-assoc-prequel-broken, and then do a search on my name, you can see the kind of stuff I write. It's very along the lines of DQSteele, StangStar06 and so on. Wordy, deep and more about the story and characters than the sex.

The series I'm doing is 5 stories long, of which two are completed at the 40-50k word count.

So anyway, I need some help. Anyone interested?
 
So no one else?

I have a bunch of stories here - all short novella's.

I appreciate the offer above, but I'd prefer to go with someone US based I think, since I use a lot of euphemisms and local word play.
 
Still in need!

Hey guys.

I've got a few stories coming up that are almost done, and my regular editor is retiring from the gig, more's the pity, cos she was awesome!

My stuff is posted in Loving Wives, but it's more adventure-story-with-sex than anything.

Plus, there's the sequel to Live from the Game.

Any takers? Pretty please with sugar on top?
 
Back
Top