Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I feel a LOT better :cathappy:

Even though I am still going through phase of REALLY missing Him, we just spent a good couple of hours together.

Think I may even go visit soonish ;)

minx1 said:
Today I feel a LOT better :cathappy:

Even though I am still going through phase of REALLY missing Him, we just spent a good couple of hours together.

Think I may even go visit soonish ;)

Very cool minx. *huggles*

I'm missing my Love something terrible. I've been sick this week and I've fallen asleep very early, even for me. I've been in bed between 6-8pm his time all week (which is like 1-3p my time so very early). So I haven't had a chance to chat with him for like 3 days. :(

I hope I get my voice back by saturday too for my weekend call. Would be just my luck he answers his mobile this week and I won't have a voice. :rolleyes:

the captians wench said:
Very cool minx. *huggles*

I'm missing my Love something terrible. I've been sick this week and I've fallen asleep very early, even for me. I've been in bed between 6-8pm his time all week (which is like 1-3p my time so very early). So I haven't had a chance to chat with him for like 3 days. :(

I hope I get my voice back by saturday too for my weekend call. Would be just my luck he answers his mobile this week and I won't have a voice. :rolleyes:

Aww *cuddles* wenchy...you feeling under the weather?

Distance is horrible anyway eh...even worse when you are feeling a bit crook! (*snigger* Ozzie word I believe...though He hasn't used it yet!)

Just think you may have lost your voice a bit, but when you do eventually speak to him...your gravelly voice will sound soooo sexy! :catroar:

minx1 said:
Aww *cuddles* wenchy...you feeling under the weather?

Distance is horrible anyway eh...even worse when you are feeling a bit crook! (*snigger* Ozzie word I believe...though He hasn't used it yet!)

Just think you may have lost your voice a bit, but when you do eventually speak to him...your gravelly voice will sound soooo sexy! :catroar:

I have a rather babish voice anyway. Now it's not really that deep sexy growl most get, it's even smaller and more babish. :rolleyes: Infact, I've still had to answer phones at work, and one lady said I sounded like a little kid.

the captians wench said:
I have a rather babish voice anyway. Now it's not really that deep sexy growl most get, it's even smaller and more babish. :rolleyes: Infact, I've still had to answer phones at work, and one lady said I sounded like a little kid.

Mmmm - that can be both a help and a liability. But as long as He can still understand you, that's the main thing. :rose:

FluteMaster said:
Mmmm - that can be both a help and a liability. But as long as He can still understand you, that's the main thing. :rose:

Might be a bad time for the hearingaid and old man jokes seeing as I wouldn't be able to take much correction when he thought I was teasing too much. :D

the captians wench said:
Might be a bad time for the hearingaid and old man jokes seeing as I wouldn't be able to take much correction when he thought I was teasing too much. :D

There is indeed a time when discretion is the better part of valour!! :D

FluteMaster said:
There is indeed a time when discretion is the better part of valour!! :D

*giggles*

I think it's more fun to be sammy when we both can enjoy it a bit longer anyway.

And I can't wait to tease him in person. *giggles* :cathappy:

the captians wench said:

aww *cuddles* bless ya.

I'm lucky, mine goes all gravelly...so much so I'm disappointed when it goes back to normal! :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Mmmm.....me neither ;)

I once told him it's going to be so much more fun to tease him in person.

He said he'll be spanking me much much more in person.

*giggles* I then asked him if he really thought that was a deturant. :cathappy:

he said it will be. :eek:

the captians wench said:
I once told him it's going to be so much more fun to tease him in person.

He said he'll be spanking me much much more in person.

*giggles* I then asked him if he really thought that was a deturant. :cathappy:

he said it will be. :eek:

*giggles* don't you love it when the masters get all.... er masterful! *sniggers*

minx1 said:
*giggles* don't you love it when the masters get all.... er masterful! *sniggers*

*sheesh* I'm for it now....big time! :catroar:

minx1 said:

hehehe

It's the best. :cathappy:

I actually rather enjoy that stern tone of voice. That tone that lets me know I'm getting close to the line. I can almost feel him glairing at me at that moment, thru the phone even. Tho I don't usually push him that far. Usually only when i haven't spoken to him in a long while will I push to the point he's glairing.

the captians wench said:
hehehe

I actually rather enjoy that stern tone of voice. That tone that lets me know I'm getting close to the line. I can almost feel him glairing at me at that moment, thru the phone even. Tho I don't usually push him that far. Usually only when i haven't spoken to him in a long while will I push to the point he's glairing.

Yeah same here actually. Joking aside...when He gets to that stage with me..I can almost sense the seriousness in His voice, even if we are just MSNing. I know that I have either crossed the line or have gotten really close and it has such an effect on me

the captians wench said:
hehehe

<smiles> That's probably why I don't threaten much. Too many threats without follow through spoils the effect.

To be thankful, too, it's not been an issue with ITW.

FluteMaster said:
Remember that trip you were thinking of making to Oz?

Make a note to take extra cushions!! :D

I'm kinda counting on the fact that He will be so pleased to see me He will forget :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
I'm kinda counting on the fact that He will be so pleased to see me He will forget :rolleyes:

I have no doubt he will be extremely pleased to see you for lots of very good reasons ...including the matter of punishment :D

FluteMaster said:
<smiles> That's probably why I don't threaten much. Too many threats without follow through spoils the effect.

To be thankful, too, it's not been an issue with ITW.

Oh I have no doubt he'll follow thru. That glair is like a warning, I know one more smart assed remark and I'm in for it, so I don't make another. But something in that tone just makes me snap. It makes me hot and ready, but also mindful that I'm treading on dangerous ground. If I walk carefully we'll have fun and every one will be happy, if I keep on the current path I'll piss him off and then be in for correction and that's not so much fun.

FluteMaster said:
I have no doubt he will be extremely pleased to see you for lots of very good reasons ...including the matter of punishment :D

Well fingers crossed but I'm thinking that He will know I was only teasing....he knows its a speciality of mine! *laugh* ;)

Knowing Him, I suspect that if He decides to inflict a 'punishment' on me it will be more out of pleasure that anything else :)

the captians wench said:
Oh I have no doubt he'll follow thru. That glair is like a warning, I know one more smart assed remark and I'm in for it, so I don't make another. But something in that tone just makes me snap. It makes me hot and ready, but also mindful that I'm treading on dangerous ground. If I walk carefully we'll have fun and every one will be happy, if I keep on the current path I'll piss him off and then be in for correction and that's not so much fun.

*smile* yes I know that feeling well, its a fine line to be walked between the playful teasing and actually seriously annoying Him.
In a way for me the worst part...worse than any punishment He could inflict is knowing that I have crossed that line and pissed Him off

minx1 said:
Well fingers crossed but I'm thinking that He will know I was only teasing....he knows its a speciality of mine! *laugh* ;)

Knowing Him, I suspect that if He decides to inflict a 'punishment' on me it will be more out of pleasure that anything else :)

In that case..enjoy!! :)

minx1 said:
*smile* yes I know that feeling well, its a fine line to be walked between the playful teasing and actually seriously annoying Him.
In a way for me the worst part...worse than any punishment He could inflict is knowing that I have crossed that line and pissed Him off

I think there are a lot of us here that feel that way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back