Am I too short to be your girlfriend?

No, but I find 69 a bit of a challenge to do comfortably with shorter women (and men), and it is an important part of my love life.
 
You will be right size kneeling in front of me and taking my big dick deep into your throat...
We're all a similar height when we're laying down ;-)
:D
No, but I find 69 a bit of a challenge to do comfortably with shorter women (and men), and it is an important part of my love life.
69 is overrated... Actually I find 69 not good at all... Either of us cannot fully concentrate on pleasuring the other partner... I prefer eating her and getting blow job separately...
This girl is on fire!
:devil:
 
It's funny watching desperate men still post after a fake is outed. :catgrin:
 
She tried this on the GB now here...fake there is fake here. Get a clue peeps!
 
Laurel banned the account. I wonder how many men will still post? Sad thing is, the real woman doesn't know her pics were stolen.
 
Laurel banned the account. I wonder how many men will still post? Sad thing is, the real woman doesn't know her pics were stolen.

This thread opener's account hasn't been banned though ... I wonder why
 
It has. It says "loves spam" as her title. She's not allowed to post anymore.
 
Back
Top