Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
another truth for you touche. Do you have yahoo instant messanger and if so would you like to see a nice show tonight. No talking needed just you watching!
 
get naked and start masturbating and then we'll go from there...

Dare for me!
 
another truth for you touche. Do you have yahoo instant messanger and if so would you like to see a nice show tonight. No talking needed just you watching!

Sorry no yahoo. :eek: I'm sure it would've been interesting. Gotta scoot for a bit though as the hubby is online and I'm chatting with him. It's been fun playing with y'all.
 
that was just the start! now I want you to while you jerk off i want you to grab something and shove it in your ass.
 
heh that's what i was expecting to see

looks like i have to go find something

edit: done and done heh
 
Last edited:
i dare people to show an action photo, can we show action photos? like sucking a cock or getting sucked?
 
yes I would be willing to give the guy oral if i were in a threesome or foursome.

Hey Mox! wanna give me a dare?
 
yes I would be willing to give the guy oral if i were in a threesome or foursome.

Hey Mox! wanna give me a dare?

Hmm, how about you jerk off into some new panties and then suck the cum out?
 
now that's a naughty dare and one I love! I will complete it and let you all know how it went. Mox, I do have to leave for a bit is there a dare you want me to cumplete while I'm out?
 
hey all!! VampGirl here....make sure you guys are giving t and d's as well as asking for them. you have to give the persona bove you what they asked then put down what you want to do. Just clearing some stuff up!!!!

Always, VG
 
Dare

i have never worn women's underwear in public, though i have at home when i was alone. can i get anothe rone? maybe a dare?

I dare you to don your cutest pair of panties and go shopping. While you are there go to the restroom and completely undo your pants while you are at the urinal so that they show while you are urinating.

Truth
 
a variety of things from a nice hard cock in my ass to having naughty sex with a variety of porn star/celebs.

if u could have sex with any two celebs/porn stars, who would it be?

truth
 
a variety of things from a nice hard cock in my ass to having naughty sex with a variety of porn star/celebs.

if u could have sex with any two celebs/porn stars, who would it be?

truth

I guess I would have to say Kristy Alley and Dolly Parton. I find them really sexy.

Have you ever ate your own cum?

Truth
 
i have a few times and it was ok, but i dont do it too often.

have u ever played with ur ass, and if so, what do u use to put in ur ass?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top