Votes: 70 25.1%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 39 14.0%
  • > 10

Votes: 59 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's topic makes me want to sing. My apologies to Julie Andrews.

Women in panties and threads full of kittens
Long dirty PM’s and sexting with Britons
Group sex stories and the hardons it brings
These are a few of my favorite things

D-cup brassieres and Tongue Lust’s Buffet
Letter games and Litsters who just want to play
Jokes that are funny and ass slaps that sting

Girls in white panties with blue satin trim
Litsters who pose and will flash on a whim
Long vibrating sex toys loaded with springs

When the trolls bite, or when she clings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Father, this is just ...

Worthy of many more quotes. I would say: Post of the month, but I did say that just two days ago on the old thread about MausAss' post. Can I have two posts of the month, please?

When I'm feeling sad
Awwww AbsintheDaddy this is amazing :)

When I'm feeling sad

:heart::rose::kiss:

tumbleweed.gif

Great info for a newbie!

Hi there, new to lit. & found all the likes & dislikes very informative. I have not decided how this site will work for me, but right now I'm "lurking" & find it utterly fascinating. Everyone on this thread seems so very nice. Its nice to see. My first day, I was bombarded by PMs. What the hell? How did they all know I just registered? I like how the women on this thread respect themselves. It gives me insight. Thank you!

Hi there, new to lit. & found all the likes & dislikes very informative. I have not decided how this site will work for me, but right now I'm "lurking" & find it utterly fascinating. Everyone on this thread seems so very nice. Its nice to see. My first day, I was bombarded by PMs. What the hell? How did they all know I just registered? I like how the women on this thread respect themselves. It gives me insight. Thank you!

Girl, you're female and new - expect those PMs to keep pouring in. Wait until you start posting more!

This is a super friendly and welcoming thread, and I think it's a good place to start getting the feel for things. Welcome to Lit! :):)

Welcome felinahoneydew. I had the same experience and reaction on my first day, too. Eventually I just asked one of the PMers how they found me. There is a list of active members on the main page and all new members are given pride of place until a new one comes along. People click on members's names and read the profiles and it rolls on from there. There is a definite culture of fresh meat here because there are so many more men than women.

This is a great thread and the usual posters are a friendly bunch with useful insights and advice. It's great you've taken the plunge and posted here so soon. Keep it up, and keep watching and feeling your way around. It's a good idea to have some thought as to why you want to be here and what you want to do as well as a good sense of whatever boundaries you might want to set for yourself.

This thread had a predecessor which had some great advice for new Litsters towards the end and some very interesting discussions. It was closed to comments just this week but if you search for Litiquette you can read it.
Have fun and be true to yourself.

Since Chain isn't here and this is like the one thread I follow, I'll pose a question.

Where do you think Chain is? I'd like to hear all your theories as to why he's not here.

I'm convinced he has his hand stuck up a goat. That's the rumour I've spread, anywho. :D

pmann, it was both hands, that's why I couldn't post. Damn goat ate my smartphone and I wasn't patient enough to wait for it, I just went and got it.

Since Chain isn't here and this is like the one thread I follow, I'll pose a question.

Where do you think Chain is? I'd like to hear all your theories as to why he's not here.

I'm convinced he has his hand stuck up a goat. That's the rumour I've spread, anywho. :D

But seriously, just a super busy work day. Up essentially and didn't make the time to get my ass in here. That's on me, no doubt.

There are times when we choose to step away and times when life dictates that we can't be here. Which would you prefer, not here by choice or not here because RL demands pull you away?

When I'm feeling sad

Very :cool: and impressive!

But seriously, just a super busy work day. Up essentially and didn't make the time to get my ass in here. That's on me, no doubt.

There are times when we choose to step away and times when life dictates that we can't be here. Which would you prefer, not here by choice or not here because RL demands pull you away?

I want to pick door number three - Here as much as I want. :)

Not here by choice is preferable, as being pulled away by real life sounds like I'm spending too much time here.

Wait a minute.....this isn't real life?! :eek:

I want to pick door number three - Here as much as I want. :)

If this isn't real life what is it? :confused:

Kettle.....:kiss:

It's as real as you want it to be.:D

Is it just fantasy??

Not here by choice is preferable, as being pulled away by real life sounds like I'm spending too much time here.

Sometimes we want to stay away, but we can't.

You all gave all the answers which popped up in my brain.

My real life is freaking crazy right now.

Lit is a peaceful, serene place with boobies, beauties and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back