• > 10

Votes: 59 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainedUp

**claiming her**
Litiquette v2

Looks as if some house work is being done in these parts, so a new address for the place is needed. Same old thread, just slightly updated to keep current with the times. And just to remind ourselves why we are here:

The etiquette of posting in Lit is really pretty loose and easy, like most the people here

But there are unwritten rules of posting that are generally followed but not always. So tell me fine folks of Lit, tell me the things you see happen here that you love, and the things that make you crazy. I promise there won't be a quiz at the end.

Last edited:
No quiz? Really?

*grins*

The thing I hate most is when someone is out on a 'quest' to drive someone nuts and/or off the boards by stalking them to every thread they post on and quoting their posts with silly, obnoxious, hurtful remarks.

The thing which drives me crazy are people who think we all want to read about their shared infatuation all the time.

The things I love: intelligent discourses, friendly banter, flirting and playing games.

Last edited:
I don't like rude or snide remarks. I think it's fun to see the flirting that goes on and I like that people in the playground are respectful, fun and like to tease.

Same old advice for newbies. If you created an account this morning, pm'd me to say hi, do you seriously think I am going to talk about sex with you? Interact with people on the forums, fill out your profile and be nice!

Same old advice for newbies. If you created an account this morning, pm'd me to say hi, do you seriously think I am going to talk about sex with you? Interact with people on the forums, fill out your profile and be nice!

I couldn't agree more!

What drives me crazy:
- When you see the same old people professing their love for a new Litster every other week (or day).
- Bingo Ladies.

This also drives me nuts!!!

But I do love ...

~ The friendly banter

~ The sexy men

~ Some really great threads out there

No quiz? Really?

*grins*

The thing I hate most is when someone is out on a 'quest' to drive someone nuts and/or off the boards by stalking them to every thread they post on and quoting their posts with silly, obnoxious, hurtful remarks.

The thing which drives me crazy are people who think we all want to read about their shared infatuation all the time.

The things I love: intelligent discourses, friendly banter, flirting and playing games.

^^^This!:rose:

Agree! And Yay for a sparkling new address!

Oh, that drives me crazy also!

It drives me crazy:
1. People complaining about how the new folks have changed Lit - usually not for the good. We were all new here at one time or another.
2. People who would rather fight/create drama/comment than ignore....there is a button for that. There is the ability to ignore people.
3. The assholes who feel it necessary to force people to leave.

It makes me happy:
1. Boobies! I find it so lucky that women are so willing to share sexy boobie pictures of themelves. This is a true blessing.
2. Nice and sexy interactions with people. Sometimes at the same time.
3. Learning about others, especially the GBLT folks, and I'm mostly thinking of a particular T* person who has taught me a lot.
4. People that actually want to listen to my radio show.
5. Have I mentioned boobies?

Oh and another thing...

Men that won't interact with other men. It seems kinda homophobic to me.

You mean we're suppose to chit chat while fighting over the same gazelle?

Good point, however, not all of us are here for conquest. :D

Bitchy Bingoladies? Isn't a bit much alliterationly honor?

Yes. We don't have women here who won't interact with other women just because someone might think they are lesbians or bi-sexuals, or do we?

I dunno. Seems more interaction among the women than there is among the men. I may be wrong, though.

Dislikes:
1. People taking this place or themselves too serious.
2. Perpetual victims
3. Perpetual New Loves
4. Dance offs.
5. The Brett Favre Syndrome.

1. I actually do like the drama. (It’s free entertainment, and I’m cheap.)
2. When it occurs, honest discussions about sex and relationships.
3. And there’s something to be said for unexpected friendships

I dunno. Seems more interaction among the women than there is among the men. I may be wrong, though.

I don't think you are wrong. Sometimes it seems people think their is a desired interaction hierarchy: Men with women.
Women with men.
Women with women.
Men with men.

Good point, however, not all of us are here for conquest. :D

Going subtle today? I'm picturing you like this for some reason. (I'll work on my witty in case the gazelles are watching.)

El_Conquistador_by_wredwrat.jpg

Things that bug me:

1. Racist, homophobic, right-wing drivel (although I do admit they provoke me to comment sometimes -- its my character flaw)
2. PMs with 2 inane words such as "Sup girl?" Or "Wanna chat?" as a the sum total of an overture.
3. Any mean comments with the sole purpose of being hurtful or insulting.

Things I very much like!

1. Sex and baseball discussions here.
2. Penis photo threads (no that doesn't mean bombard me with PMs; it is just an honest answer)
3. How-To section -- I have learned a lot
4. Interacting on the forums with people who I wouldn't generally find (or find out this kind of stuff) in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back