Bored Housewives Corner

tomdickandharryasia

Experienced
This is a Playground for all those Bored Housewives to just have fun... You can just Express whatever thoughts, stories, fantasies that crosses your mind while sitting bored at home....

My bored housewife fantasy is to have a full time housekeeper! Then I could spend more time on lit instead of finding ways to pretend I am being productive :)

If I had a full time housekeeper...

... the fringe benefits would be the best part of her compensation :devil:

I fantasized that I wouldn't have to clean the kitchen tonight.

hahah

Well i would totally agree after seeing ur profile... and i would agree that u need a full time housekeeper... and would love to spending more time here... and enjoy urself... :D... and would love to volunteer too if u may need.... hahaha

My bored housewife fantasy is to have a full time housekeeper! Then I could spend more time on lit instead of finding ways to pretend I am being productive :)

Well i would totally agree after seeing ur profile... and i would agree that u need a full time housekeeper... and would love to spending more time here... and enjoy urself... :D... and would love to volunteer too if u may need.... hahaha
Do you have any references? I would like my housekeeper to be thorough, available and able to satisfy my very high standards :)

Well i am sure u will find many volunteers on Lit

I am sure u may find many volunteers on Lit... though i guess all of them would like to be compensated in Kind... and u may definitely propose a compensation package u may offer at the end of each day... am sure u may get many members interested...

Do you have any references? I would like my housekeeper to be thorough, available and able to satisfy my very high standards :)

id love a maid to clean my house, in stockings garter, heels, teasing me aling thge way, making me crave her, as i ach to stroke my cock on the couch

What is the Biggest fantasy of housewives

So ladies... would love to here more inputs of housewives' Biggest Fantasies... and if u were lucky enough to have made it real...please do share ur experiences... Would love to read some nasty ones....

I guess...

I guess this thread is dying... :)... either there are no housewives out there... or they dont have fantasy....

So ladies... would love to here more inputs of housewives' Biggest Fantasies... and if u were lucky enough to have made it real...please do share ur experiences... Would love to read some nasty ones....

Why is it that there are no bored housewives....

It seems there is no active housewives out here... or i guess they are too bored to fantasize too :D...

what are the odds

What are the odds that housewives would go to any extent to explore in their free time... Share ur experiences.... Lit ladies... And what's an indication for the guys to know it's the right moment to hit the Bulls eye

My guess is that either there are no housewives anymore, or now that the interweb has been invented, there are no bored housewives.

What are the odds that housewives would go to any extent to explore in their free time... Share ur experiences.... Lit ladies... And what's an indication for the guys to know it's the right moment to hit the Bulls eye

Just a friendly suggestion, you can choose to ponder it or not...
It is evident that you have diligently made several attempts to appeal to a specific type, "bored housewives"...

Perhaps , you might find a greater response by simply asking ALL women to reveal their innermost erotic thoughts, stories that run thru their minds that make them feel sensual, playful, titillated...

As far as hitting the "bullseye"...Talk and get to know the women of Lit on the threads...if there is a connection, everything will fall into place, whether it be in the playful sense of what you desire or making a great friend along the way.

Just a thought

Last edited:
Interesting=== Need to ponder on it

I agree my friend... we should move beyond Bored Housewives... and appeal in general... and i certainly see the point... Thanks a ton...

Just a friendly suggestion, you can choose to ponder it or not...
It is evident that you have diligently made several attempts to appeal to a specific type, "bored housewives"...

Perhaps , you might find a greater response by simply asking ALL women to reveal their innermost erotic thoughts, stories that run thru their minds that make them feel sensual, playful, titillated...

As far as hitting the "bullseye"...Talk and get to know the women of Lit on the threads...if there is a connection, everything will fall into place, whether it be in the playful sense of what you desire or making a great friend along the way.

Just a thought

Back