The Order of the Glaive

As the effects of Mixleplixle's berry tea faded as quickly as it had begun. Shaking his head Whynias was at a loss for words. Adnil's nudity and his seed upon her full evidence of what occurred between them. Being the gentleman he was gathers her clothes, handing them to her his eyes back to impassive. ''The berry tea caused this...I is Mixleplixles mischievousness. With that said he gathers his clothes, stepping behind the bushes to dress.

Pulling on his britches tightening the laces, then the glaive tunic along with his belt. Boots were next as well as gloves, stepping out to gather all of his weaponry then. Slinging the bow and quiver on his shoulder, and harness that held the scabbard and willow leaf sword. After it was settled onto his back, buckling on the Rune sword around his waist.

As awkward as this was Wylnias did not remember a thing, Adnil steps out from the bushes across from him not remembering either. Elf and Mage slowly walk back toward camp ''Last I recall you wished to tell me of something important?..." Glancing her way a moment his ice blue eyes curious, adjusting his stride so that she could keep up. She caught up quickly returning his glance before replying.

Hearing what Adnil had to say he pauses a moment, this didn't sound good at all to Wylnias. ''We'll deal with whatever occurs when it occurs.'' Striding away he enters camp ahead of her, gathering his cloak from a log putting it on. Taking a seat Taramalar, Jola and Merserr return with the rabbits, Allontree set up a roasting spit for the game.

Wylnias tried his best to act as casual as possible, the beautiful image of Adnil would never leaving his mind. ''The mighty hunters return as has Mixleplixle with game.'' Right about then the Elf's stomach growls, it being loud everyone heard it. ''Seems there's a bear in my belly and I don't remember swallowing one.''
 
Last edited:
Mixleplixle could not stop giggling. Finally Adnil turn to him “What is so funny? You are laughing at everything!” She asked the little imp.

“Mixleplixle loves life and joy … and puns!” the imp burst out. “Sometimes things just cum to his mind … thoughts of funny situations just “pop up” at the sperm of the moment! These seeds can squirt out … and end up in Adnil’s face! Mixleplixile … thinks this can really suck for Adnil.”

“What are you talking about?” Adnil asked. Mixleplixle was laughing so hard he could no answer.

Everyone ate well that night. There was some discussion among the mages … about fear spells … and counter spells. But this was a magic heavy discussion and so the others could not follow it. Adnil also came up with an interesting theory … the mountain troll Wylnias and her had scared off on their first quest came back too soon. The trolls fear seemed to be missing. Her thought was Varloser had taken a large part of the troll’s fear! Not everyone agree … but it might be possible.

The next day they got up, put on their battle armor and headed into the woods. It did not take long … before the thick woods to either side of the trail began to thin somewhat. Adnil could see what appeared to be a clearing ahead. Cautiously peering through the picket of trees, they saw the clearing had a Villa and several other structures.

Around the large clearing there were a large number of lofty oaks. Amongst the shadows of their broad canopies were the buildings, the largest of which was the villa. Several smaller structures surrounded the villa as well as undergrowth and assorted shrubbery. The signs of passage could be seen throughout the clearing. Tracks of numerous creatures to include lots of goblins were clearly evident as well as obvious signs that horses had passed this way.

The villa itself was a two-story structure made of wood and stone with a clay tile roof. The main doors to the structure were not guarded. There were large windows to the left of the main door looked into the “living room” of the villa. A large fireplace could be seen … with a series of bottle running along the mantel.

The two smaller structures standing near the villa looked to be used for storage and a tool shed. All was quiet within the clearing and Adnil could neither hear nor see signs of movement within it.
 
Wynias looked at Mixleplixle like it had lost it's mind, he wondered what in Oberon's name had gotten into the Imp. The Rabbit stew was satisfied his unusual hunger, being he was badly needing sustenance. Helping clean everything up after others hunted and cooked, he also helped break camp and pack up.

After that Shadow nudges his shoulder gently, as he turns around she has a bristle pod. The bristles were broken off on one side, his horse White wind had done this once. ''Oh aren't you a smart one my friend...I will brush you.'' Holding out his hand for the pod, she drops it out from her mouth into his hand. With a softy hummed ancient elven tune, and very thoroughly brushes out Shadows tangled coat. ''There now feel better?'' He gets licked in the face then nuzzles his chest, chuckling he slowly strokes her muzzle and head.

Sending Shadow back to the other Worgs, Wylnias rejoined his Glaive Guild companions. As Allontree, Jola and Adnil took the lead here, Whylnias Taramalar and Merserr brought up the rear. Wary eyes watch the great hall and outlying buildings, swords drawn the six of them moved cautiously. This Varloser was a very dangerous sorcerer, he wasn't to be taken lightly whatsoever. The Worg's stayed out of sight protecting their flanks and rear, being Wylnias told Shadow to tell her pack to.
 
Last edited:
Adnil, Jola, Lady Allonetree took the lead. The group made it to the large oak double-doors of the villa. Adnil tried the door knob and found it open. She carefully opened it slightly and that allowed her to peek in.

“Looks clear” She whispered back the rest of the party. She entered the villa as quietly as possible (the doors did creak a little ... but not too loud). The group now stood in the large entrance corridor. The wargs however did remain outside the villa. The walls were constructed of aged hardwoods and a large chandelier made of glass- crystals hung from the ceiling.

They followed this hallway into the large and opulent living room. Tapestries picturing woodland scenery hung on the walls. The center of the room was covered by a large wooly carpet, made from the pelt of some gigantic bear. It’s inky black fur warmed the room. There were three large sofas arranged around the huge stone fireplace. The huge fireplace had a hearth some 18 feet across and was made of fieldstone the size of a horse’s head. Flanking the fire place were two braziers of brass. Neither was lite as there was plenty of light coming through the windows.

On the mantel were some bottles of colored fluids.
 
Wylnias did not like the idea of just walking into a Sorcerers villa. Especially when it was without a ward spell upon it. ''I don't like this.'' Wary ice blue eyes of the brave Ranger narrowed, slowly shifting for any and all signs of a threat. Merserr in a low Feline crouch slowly stalks off to left, as Taramalar strides on in with purpose off to the right.

Wylnias watches Mixleplixle leap from Adnil's shoulder, as imp wings bit quietly into the air. Drawn to colorful fluid in the bottles on the mantle, hovering from one to the other opens and sniffs. Drawing his head back in disgust from severely, finding a scent the Imp likes coos sniffing deeply. Wing beats slowing the familiar wobbles in midair, erratically it flies back to Adnil groggily say. "Sleep Potion.'' Crashing into bountiful breasts unharmed.

Wylnias knows the beautiful Mages have his back, he eases forward eyeing the mantle. Feeling for any magical power protecting the bottles, taking the one the Imp sniffed and fell sleepy. Picking the stopper up it had dropped, he puts it back into the bottle to seal it. Opening his traveling bag placing it inside, this added to his magical belongings. Luckily no traps were set off by doing this, backing his way his companions slowly and cautiously.

''Any of you ladies sense wards or traps about?'' He looks from Allontree to Jola to Adnil, his eyes as impassive as usual for the Ranger. Patently awaiting any information they had, Merserr and Taramalar also look to the Mages expectantly. Right about them Mixleplixle slowly awakens, the Imp blinks at seeing bountiful cleavage. ''What happened and why am I face first in Mistresses boobs? It's like being the victim of an erotic boobytrap hehe.''
 
Adnil laughed and said “Mixleplixle … stop being silly.” She grabbed him and placed him on her shoulder. “Now stay up there.” She ordered.

Jola answered Wylnias’ question. “I sense no wards… let’s keep exploring”

The group moved off … entering a large kitchen and dining area. A huge solid oak table dominated the dining room space. Several high-backed wooden chairs were set around the circumference of the table. A human skull was the center piece to the table. Flowers had been placed in the eye holes and mouth.

“Someone has a bit of a sick sense of humor.” Lady Allonetree said.

Adnil could not pass up a pun opportunity “when the skull went to the party he had no body to dance with!’

Mixleplixle cackled at that one “Good one mistress …I can make no bones about it.”

Adnil “I think the skull is at the “head” of the table! … no wait I got a better one … I think that guy must have lost his head … I mean it is a no brainer!”

Mixleplixle made a sad face “…Mixleplixle needs to “bone” up on pun … for next time!”

Jola groaned “Please stop … this is worse than encountering the evil sorcerer … let’s please keep going” Jola asked.

They moved through the kitchen … which had three large windows … that bathed the room with light. A large pillar made of a single huge oak trunk supported the ceiling of this chamber and intersected additional oak rafters. A huge butcher block occupied the northern half of the room. There were four loaves of bread on it, a long knife, and some carrots. Flanked by several barrels was a large fireplace with a small metal door imbedded into the flagstone face. Several shelves were placed about the chamber filled with clay pots and glass jars.

Taramalar grabbed the knife from the butcher block looking at the blade …running his finger on it. “OUCH” he said as he cut his finger. Adnil walked over to him. Her hand on her green gem … casting a healing spell on the horseman.

“Thanks Doc” Taramalar said to Adnil.

Mixleplixle jump onto the butcher block, and grabbed a carrot … then said “The long knife can cut the four loaves of bread at the same time …. I think we should call it a four loaf cleaver.”

Adnil looked at Mixleplixle with a disapproving face … A smile appeared on the imp's face as he said “Eh... What's up, doc?" and continued to chew on the carrot.

Adnil grabbed him “No more puns!” she ordered.

They went around a corner and found the stairs down to the basement. They went down careful and quietly. The basement was a large open chamber. Two large pillars made from thick oak trunks supported the ceiling and the floor was made of large flagstones. In the room were three people. Varloser, a giant metal golem, and Sylphid, who was strapped onto the table device.

Sylphid

Sylphid awoke … as she heard the door open behind her. She was lying on the bed/table, which stood up at a 70 degree angle. Her arms and legs were strapped to the table/bed device. She looked around as she heard something heavy walking towards her. It was Gorhakin, the giant metal golem and then she saw Varloser.

“What is going on …?” She asked her evil sorcerer lover. But he did not pay any attention to her. She tugged at her hand restraints … but they were too strong.

Varloser walked in front of her. His eyes glowed with a horrible evil. Sylphid knew right away, she was in big trouble and something evil was going to happen to her.

"Master … have a done something wrong … I’m sorry … please don’t do this …” She begged.

Varloser smiled “I love it when they beg like that …” he said to the metal monster behind him. He cast a spell and his hands glowed … he touched the tigerwoman and suddenly her eyes cleared up. She shook her head.

He looked at her and answered her unspoken question. “I have been draining your soul away. In particular your thymos … the part that controls your “fear” response. There is actually not much left …but I want it all …Also since you are connected to Dean Albus … I think I’m also going to try a drain his magical power and soul through you.” He explained. “I’m afraid …. This will destroy your mind … and kill you” He said with an evil smile.

Sylphid head seemed clearer … she remember who she was … and that she was Dean Albus familiar … she was her own self again “Why don’t you … just FUCK OFF ASSHOLE” She said

Varloser hands suddenly produced lightning bolts … which leapt into Sylphid body and sent pain shooting into her. Then Varloser smiled evilly as electric current was turned up. Sylphid could not hold back and screamed in pain.

Varloser released her from the lightening spell and said, “Respect … that is all I ask … let’s not have another one of those out bursts.”

Varloser

Just then Varloser noticed Jola, Lady Allonetree, Adnil, Mixleplixle, Taramalar, Merserr, and Wylnias in the basement. He stepped away from the table stood before them … he looked older than what Adnil remembered. His black hair was slightly graying. There were more deep lines in his face and running across his forehead to speak to his experience. He now wore a small black goatee. His eyes were sensuous and intense … but subtly behind that first appearance … there could be seen an evil and hunger which radiated like a pure diamond. His eyes captured everyone in the room as he looked at them with authority. His body was firmly-built like a knight waiting to rescue someone in his strong arms ... or choke the life out a victim. He was undeniably dressed like a gentleman with a dark jacket, shirt and leggings. Over his shoulders was a black cloak. His feet were enclosed in leather boots that came above his ankles. There were strange dark colored tattoos on both his hands and he wore a ruby ring.

“Mixleplixle come to me …” He ordered and the Imp leapt off Adnil shoulder and flew to Varloser’s. Everyone had a shocked look on their faces.

“Yes … Mixleplixle is my familiar … and has led you here to me” Varloser informed everyone. The evil sorcerer’s eyes scanned the group. “Jola and Lady Allonetree … Dean Albus sent you two? I’m insulted!” Then his eyes looked at Adnil “Ahh the young slut returns … shall we fuck one last time?” He asked Adnil.

Adnil smiled “Oh yes … someone is going to get fucked … but it is not going to be me this time!”

“Big words … from a twit who’s tits are bigger than her brain." He looked at Tarmalar and Merserr with no reaction … until his eyes fell on Wylnias. “You look familiar …” He said but could not place him.
 
Wylnias

Wylnias stared at the evil sorcerer for a few seconds. He knew the man. It was the wizard that had killed his sister so many years ago. He was the evil one that had spun his life out of control. Standing right before him…he was NOT going to let him get the better of him this time. He stepped forward drawing his Elven willow leaf and magical broadsword.

''You don’t recognize me…But I know you. I find you guilty of betraying your fellow wizards and abrogating your oath…Guilt of betraying your fellow creatures…like Dean Albus’ familiar and for what you did to Adnil…finally…I find you guilty of killing my sister...YOU KILLED MY SISTER!…I could not defeat you as of then…but since that time I have acquired skills that makes me a nightmare for people like you. And now that I found you…I’m going to use them! Thus with the power vested in me by the elven kingdom, council of rangers, and the Order of the Glaive I sentence you to the Ninth Circle of Hell!''

On Wylnias' que…the Order of the Glaive charged forward with Wylinias in front! Varloser did not seem worried he simply said ''Several lose ends that I can finally clean up!'' casting his fear spell. It was a fear spell powered by souls he had collected. It was very near to unstoppable. Jola, Lady Allonetree, Taramalar, Merserr all just froze in place in total fear.

Wylnias was still moving but doubt and anxiety clouded his thoughts, He focused on his sister…the task that he must complete regardless of the consequences. He realized fear is an emotion induced by a threat to something you hold dear. Your life, another life or your reputation…Wylnias had no fear of death, his sister Glenia was gone, his reputation was in tatters. This spell could not hold him back any longer as he strides confidently forward.

The spell only had a small effect of Adnil and Sylphid as Varloser had sucked the fear part of their souls away. Varloser seemed irritated by the fact not everyone was frozen ''Kill them'' He ordered the giant metal golem, that stomped forward.''I have the Golem'' Adnil yelled to Wylnias. ''But save a piece of Varloser for me!'' She yelled as the golem swung at her and she ducked his blow. ''Too slow metal head'' She said.

Wylnias' usually impassive pale blue eyes now burn with an Elven fire, that would not fade until justice was served at last. There would be no quarter given the evil Varloser this day, deaths cold hand would take the hell spawn without mercy. Dodging the metal golem quick as a cat, the elven ranger was on a mission as he attacked the murderer of his dear sister Glenia.

Blades clash repeatedly against the energy blasts, as Varloser was firing them at Wylnias. ''Those powers of darkness you so value Sorcerer...will not save you this day as the ninth circle of hell awaits you!'' The amulet of Oberon about the young Elves neck protected him, from all the dark energy cast upon his toned body. Reaching quickly to the cord about his neck was attached to a pouch that Adnil had given. Breaking the cord he drew it from beneath his tunic, muttering the spell of activation casts the pouch in Varlosers evil face.

It explodes with a a soft popping sound belying it's power, a cloud of golden sparks spread like fireflies that feed off dark energy. Varloser barked an arrogant over confident laugh of superiority at this magic. ''HA!...Think you can harm me with your feeble magic BOY?!'' Wylnias smiles knowingly up at the evil Sorcerer upon his raised Dias. ''Laugh for now old man...for the last laugh will certainly be mine.''
 
Last edited:
Adnil had her hands full with the metal Golem. She dodged another powerful blow from the metal monster when all of a sudden she thought about the riddle Mixleplixle had told them when they had asked about how to stop Varloser.
Wylnias was busy dodging magical energy bolts, but Adnil yelled to him.

“Hey I figured out the riddle to stop Varloser ...”

With sharp edged wit, and pointed poise,
It can settle disputes, without a noise.

The answer is a sword … use your sword to kill him!”

Adnil dodged another deadly blow from the golem.

Wylnias was desperately trying to defend against the energy bolts shouted back "What do you think I’m trying to do!”

Varloser started to laugh “Adnil … you are still a twit!”

Adnil thought back to her arrival at the guild and how she had corrected everyone. It almost seemed like she was a different person now. She had matured and Wylnias had helped her do that. She had made friends, true friends that were here now and in danger. She was not going to let them down. She needed to think of a way to beat this metal monster.

She lacked the raw strength that the Golem had but she more than made up for it with grace and agility. She continued to dodge the creature’s deadly blows. Her speciality was fire spells … “A fireball!” she thought, if she could get one inside the creature it might blow the creature apart. She saw a small opening and slipping the tip of her wizard staff just past the swinging arm and into Golem’s shoulder joint. She cast her most intense fireball spell. Fire blasted out of all the metal monster’s joints and that arm that had swung at her just fell off. Clanking on the floor.

“Oops … The Twit … just burned the arm off your golem … sorry about that Var … LOSER!” she yelled back at the evil sorcerer.

Varloser was pissed now. He cast a “hold” spell on both Wylnias and Adnil. Both of them stopped moving, as if they were suddenly in the grasp of a hand of an invisible giant.

The golem got ready to smash his fist right through Adnil’s head, while the Varloser walked over to Wylnias.

“Hold Gorhakin” The furious Sorcerer ordered. “Elf filth!" he continued spittle sprayed from his mouth as he stood in front of Wylnias. “I’m going to kill you just like I killed your sister! But before you die … I want to make sure you understand that you have helped me. I needed a few more souls for my fear spell. Now I have them, Jola and Lady Allonetree will provide more than enough power. I will kill the centaur and lionman … they are useless. Like all life. You see, nothing stays alive around me for long. That is why I have prepared an army of undead to march on the city of Cartha. They will kill everyone and grow my undead army. So thanks for your help … you have doomed a whole city!” He let out an evil cackle. “Gorhakin … kill the slut with the big tits … while I kill this filth!”

Mixleplixle was still on Varloser’s shoulder. He knew his old master’s mind was completely insane. Then when he had said “nothing stays alive around me for long” Mixileplixile knew his life was over if he stayed with the sorcerer … of coarse if he broke with his master that too could end his life. Either way he was dead. That gave him total freedom to do what he knew he must do. He took his barbed tail stringer and stuck it into Varloser’s neck … as the Sorcerer was about to kill Wylnias.

That act broke the spell holding Wylnias and Adnil.

Adnil evaded a nasty overhead smash by the golem, and twirled to its side, her large now sweat-slicked breasts barely stayed in her robes. She placed her staff inside the socket of the broken arm and cast the spell. The fireball blasted up through the Golem’s body … blasted its head off its body. The thing’s body dropped to its knees and toppled over. The head got stuck in the stone ceiling. Adnil turned to see if Wylnias needed help.
 
Wylnias had continued fighting to free from the freeze spell Varloser had cast upon him. Suddenly freed from the spell that froze the young Elven Ranger. Charging the insane Sorcerer he drew back his willow leaf blade to swiftly hurl it. Flying hilt over tip the blade barely made it past Varloser's staff and bit deeply into his midsection. The screaming Sorcerers crazed eyes go wide in shock, then lower to the blade that impaled him.

The magic fireflies that Varloser mocked earlier now attack him, coughing up blood he let out a garbled scream. The very essence of his lifeforce was literally being drawn from the Sorcerers shriveling body. Yelling a loud elven war cry with a two hand grip on his magical sword, it hums glowing with a pale blue light from within the steel. With all the power was coiled within his lean muscular body, was now fully unleashed with deadly precise force. Wylnias struck with such speed it was almost imperceptible, slicing through skin, flesh and spine Varloser was decapitated.

On a sunken eyed mummified death mask that was Varloser's face, the lips move one last time forming the word ''How?'' With the laugh Wynias foretold was now truly his ''Something someone as vile as yourself will never understand...and that is love Varloser.'' Now with that said and done the Sorcerers head topples, falling to the floor along with to body only to end up at Adnil's feet. Sheathing his blade with a deep sigh of relief and sadness, walking slowly to MixlePlixle's little red fallen body picking it up. Cradling the Imp in his in his arms like a babe, a tear falls down Wylnias' cheek as Mixle touches his face.

''Why weep for MixlePlixle?...for I helped heroes this day.'' Leaning to touch foreheads with the Imp, the Elf spoke in a hushed tone of voice almost feminine. ''For you are a hero and must live on.'' Turning to walk toward Adnil Whynias slowly looks up, with pleading pale blue eyes brimming with tears. Without speaking a word she along with the fair Lady Allonetree and Jola knew he asks the impossible of them. Tramalar and Merserr held back not understanding Wylnias sensitive Elven soul values all living things.
 
Last edited:
Varloser’s head rolled up to Adnil’s feet.

“You did not leave anything for me to kill” She complained to Wylnias as she slammed her staff as hard as she could into the dead Sorcerer’s eyeball sucket. The staff came out of the back of the dead man’s head.

Finished with her revenge ... Adnil looked up and saw Wylnias was walking toward her, tears in his eyes as he carried the dying Imp.

“Mixleplixle” Adnil gasped in concern, she understood right a way what was happening. With Varloser dead, his familiar would die too. They had been connected magically and when one half died, the other soon followed. Adnil’s mind was racing, there must be a way to save him. But how? Then she remembered the oath Mixleplixle had given her back at the Andolyn and Gendrew house. She had asked him to give the unbreakable oath of a familiar...to serve Adnil. His answer was ''I, Mixleplixle, swear on my Imp life to serve you only.' The Imp had said.

“Quick … I need the ring of Varloser’s right hand … the one with the red ruby in it!” Adnil said. Wylnias carefully placed Mixleplixle on the ground and went to get the ring. Adnil pulled out her green gem from her deep cleavage. She cast her most powerful healing spell on Imp.

“Mixleplixle … hang on” She said to the fading imp. Mixleplixle gave a very weak answer “I’ll try …”

Lady Allonetree and Jola were now looking over Adnil’s shoulder.

“What are you going do?” Jola asked.

“I’m going to make him my familiar” Adnil said

“But there is not enough time” Lady Allonetree pointed out.

“He has already taken the oath … He gave it to me back when we first captured him. I just need to complete it.” Adnil pointed out.

“Do what you can to hold Mixleplixle’s spirit in this room” Adnil asked the other two mages. Wylnias came back with the ring and handed it to Adnil. The busty human began the magical spell to connect herself with the imp and placed the ring on her finger.

Lady Allonetree cast a spell and suddenly the room looked like it was lit with a black light. It seemed like you could almost look through everyone in the room. Oh and everyone was naked! No one seemed to be wearing any clothing at all!

The voice of Allonetree, the elf mage, told everyone what was happening. “I have given everyone astral sight. You can now see into the spirit world. If you see Mixleplixle’s spirit leaving … stop it!”

“OH MAN!” Taramalar said to Merserr, as he stared at Adnil’s naked spirit. “She is as hot as you said!”

“She even fucks better” The lionman added.

Then Mixleplixle’s little spirit started to leave his body and both of them became serious.

“Stop him from leaving … I’m almost done!” Adnil yelled just as she was about to start the final spell.
 
Last edited:
The imp’s spirit rose from its old body and began to fly up to the ceiling. Jola was the closest and gave chase. She rose up on her coiled snake body and tried to grab the little spirit. But the imp darted back and forth just out of her reach. This brought Taramalar and Merserr to join in the chase. But as in life, mixle plixle was quick and cleaver and soon had everyone running in circles trying to get him. Finally, the big centaur collided with Merserr and those two plowed into Jola and Lady Allonetree, all of whom ended up in a big pile of naked spirit bodies.

Wylnias had been helping but at a distance, now Mixleplixle fluttered right by his face taunting him. The lightning fast elf grabbed at the spirit, knocking it off course but the spirit flitted away. Wylnias realized Mixleplixle was not catchable, but he could redirect the spirit. Skillfully he prevented the spirit from leaving through the ceil, but that was when he learns something else. Mixle plixle smiled at him saying ''Good bye…it was fun knowing you.'' and the Imp sank through the floor.

Mixle pixile was gone. Adnil stops the last spell and began to cry quietly. The others had untangled themselves from the pile they were in and stood there silently. Then a slender and willowy female elf came rising up from the floor where Mixlepixile had disappeared. She was very beautiful with high cheekbones and delicate straight blonde hair. Wearing a gown of pure white belted at her slender waist. ''Glenia!'' Wylnias gasped at the sight of his long lost twin sister. In her hand, she held the elusive Imp Mixlepixile by the scruff of the neck.

With angelic smile curling the corners of her mouth, and same pale blue eyes of her twin. Her voice and lilting version of Wylnias fairly deeper tone, MixlePlixle looks up with a very sheepish grin on his face. ''Yes Glenias my dear twin brother...it is I Glenia your sister. She glides forth to kiss his cheek affectionately, then turns to face everyone gathered together. ''Is this the Imp you seek?...that redeemed itself...by saving heroes of this mortal plane?''
 
Last edited:
''Glenia! You are alive'' Wylnias gasped again looking at his long lost twin sister.

“Glenias, I am only a spirit, visiting. I know you hate goodbyes, so I will make this short. You blamed yourself for my death. But I never blamed you. I blamed only the evil Sorcerer Varloser. So no more negative thoughts, silly … ok! Now I need to say good bye …” She paused for a moment and then continued.

“We watched each other grow up, you were always at my side, even when I pulled some tricks on you. But I never thanked you for all the times when you were there for me …always making me feel better.” Glenia explained the strong feeling in her voice.

Wylnias had tears in his eyes “You were there for me too … Thank you for that!” He said with conviction.

Glenia nodded in agreement “You know there are so many memories we have … just because I’m going … that does not mean the memories will be lost. They will last forever. You always found the best in me and for that I feel blessed.

I want you to start each new day smiling, knowing I am watching over you. I don't want you to go through life feeling negative … You have avenged me … and have rid the world of an evil. I shall visit our parents next and hopefully your lifetime banishment from Elven lands will be lifted.

Please go on and enjoy your life Glenias. Fall in love” the spirit glanced over to Adnil “have a family. I am so proud of you for everything you have achieved so far, just remember I will be watching over you every step of the way” Glenia finished and started to fade.

“SISTER … Don’t go” Wylnias cried out, but he knew there was no way to stop her.

Adnil spoke the final word of the spell and Mixlepixile spirit was sucked back into his body. As the astral vision spell ended and everyone sight returned to normal. Adnil came over to Wylnias and hug him. She was crying, which turned into sobbing “Wylnias I’m so sorry …” was all she could get out as she cried for his lose.
 
Drinking at The Thirsty Wench a few months later

It had been a several month since the team had completed the assignment against Varloser. The successful mission had been very good for the guild and earned them a massive amount of cash. It had also increase their reputation as stories of the victory were being told across the land. The team members had also been rewarded well. Promoted to full members of the guild and given a few months off to relax.

Adnil, Glenias, and Mixlepixile had spent most of that time together in City of Cartha getting to know each other better. While Merserr and Taramalar had gone way to their “favorite” vacation spots.

However, their time off was almost done and they all needed to report to the guild tomorrow morning. They had agreed to meet for one last evening of freedom at their old favorite drinking place The Thirsty Wench.

Adnil, Glenias, and Mixlepixile had found a table in a corner away from the music and had just ordered drinks when Merserr arrived. He walked into the Pub looked the same as always, but he now wore fancier clothing. But he was still the same Merserr who walked over to the table with his eyes glued on Adnil’s lovely orbs.

Adnil had not dressed sexy to draw his eyes. She was dressed appropriately. Her brunette hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore her leather pants that were tight and hugged her sexy hips; But they were designed to be functional not sexy. Her slim waist stall held her belt for her spell components and her two silver daggers. Her top was a leather corset/vest that proudly showed off the tops of her large chest. But that was a normal style for Cartha.

“I sure missed you two” Merserr said as he approached the table.

“Are you talking about Glenias and me … or my breasts?” Adnil asked as she saw where his eyes were looking.

“Both actually” Merserr joked. Everyone laughed at the table. “And I’m glad to see you too Mixlepixile!”

Mixlepixile just give him the finger as in answer.

“So how was your time off in the gnome city of Clucgas?” Adnil asked.

“Oh it was a blur… so much drinking and gambling. I don’t remember it all. But I know I had fun … I only have half my reward money!” The lionman said with confidence as the waitress came by “Your sweetest ale” Merserr ordered.

Taramalar showed at this moment as well “Three more ales for me” He ordered.

“Welcome back, Taramalar” Adnil said “How was your time at Oak Springs Glades?”

“Oh” He said looking for the right word “tiring” he finally said.

“Why?” Adnil asked not understanding his answer.

“I decided to be a breeding stallion. All I did was fuck the whole time I was up there. Man that really takes it out of a guy.” He comments.

Merserr fist bumped Taramalar “You are a total STUDl!”

“Oh bother!” Adnil grumbled at the macho males comments.

“WHAT?” Taramalar and Merserr asked her together. She decided that instead of answering their question, she should just change the topic.

“Can you all believe just a few months ago, we were guild rookies and that Donkey Turd Master Hackgarth was pissed at us?” Adnil asked.

“Pissed at you” Taramalar pointed out.

“Whatever” Adnil said. “He learned to respect me since that time … respect all of us for that matter. Wonder what assignment he’ll have for us tomorrow?” She asked everyone.
 
Elf restoration via a volumptuous Scorceress.

Having been Adnil's idea to spend the months in the City of Cartha, she insisted that some nearby Spa would provide the young Elf the time that would heal him. Rest relaxation and the magical therapy she could provide would do his mind, body and soul wonders she told him. Every therapeutic thing under the sun and just as many under the moon Glenias had to endure. First and foremost was to mourn for the loss of his twin sister Glenia before letting her spirit go free. After that Adnil insisted getting the drunkest he'd ever been, was a rite of passage all young warriors should do. Another he never had any idea Adnil would ever tolerate, sex with as many beautiful types of woman before he passed out. It wasn't long as he passed out three hours later, waking up 24 hours later he wolfed down a huge meal. Thankfully Adnil's magic protected his loins from anything bad. After that he had to endure, fight, burn, freeze, sit, stand, hang, float, poked, prodded, stretched, massaged, bathed and scrubbed. Whatever it was the poor Elf tolerated it for Adnil for some reason.

Not everything she did to him was unpleasant, not by any stretch of anyone's imagination.
Many things he quite enjoyed doing far more than once, though worn out completely after not even sleep could remove the smile upon his now less boyish face. He had to admit he felt like a brand new Elf, he loved and was loved like never before by a Human woman. Before Glenias was allowed to go visit the boys he had to swear on his honor, to never tell a soul what happened in Cartha. What she said she would do to him was far more than enough to ensure his silence. Mixle mischievously told him what it was, Glenias grew even paler than he was. So here we were, having drinks with the best Guild members to go on mission. Hearing Adnil ask the question a gleam in his pale blue eyes he teases. "You'll correct our speech even if we hazzard a guess Adnil." That brought a loud roar of laughter from around the table, even Adnil laughs with us all. That got Glenias a shock from nails on his inner thigh. Leaning over to whisper in her ear. "Just wait till I get you alone." The naughty little grin he flashed could make her melt, that he would take full advantage of.
 
Last edited:
He is full of bull!

Taramalar laughed a deep and hearty laugh at Glenias joke about Adnil annoying habit of correcting people. He took a deep swig of his ale, drained the tankard and slammed it on the table. “Ohhh… I missed all of you. I love this. This is the best part of being on a team. The bickering, the banter, the verbal sparring. It just like watching a good fight in the arena. But deep down we all love each other, have each other’s backs!” Tamamalar stated a huge smile on his face.

“Taramalar, the fights in the arena are to the death. I don’t think you picked the best analogy” Adnil corrected him.

“No… I think I picked just the right one!” He replied laughing and looking at Glenias. “Now drink up, Adnil… tomorrow we may find ourselves in the belly of a dragon!!” The centaur speculated. No one knew at that time how right he was.

The next morning

The team of heroes returned the next morning to “The Order of the Glaive” adventurer’s guild. Adnil was leading the group as they walked through the front door and into the large entrance hall. It was huge room, with high ceilings and giant stained glass windows. A few of the windows depicted effigies of various individuals with their names across the bottom, heroes of the guild, legends who were counted amongst the most renowned members the guild had throughout the years. Adnil turned and headed for the small side room where they had all first met. However, Merserr grabbed her shoulder and stopped her.

“We’re full guild members now. We get our assignments over there” He purred to her and pointed to the dual spiral staircases and large doors at the top that lead to assignment hall.

“Yes … you are quite right” Adnil said as she corrected her posture and walked up the stairs. The doors lead to a stately room with nice furniture and tapestries hanging on the walls. At the back of the room was raised ornate desk.

Much of the beauty of the room was lost on Adnil as her eyes were glued to the figure behind the desk. Sitting behind the desk was a massive minotaur. He was dressed in golden armor with a massive battle axe slung over his back. The golden plate armor covered his powerful chest and sparkled in the light coming through the windows in the room. He must have been about 7 feet tall, and even covered in his armor, Adnil could tell he was massively built with rippling muscles. His bull’s face had a stern look of pure discipline. His eyes were fiery, and his bull horns were large and imposing. There was a large golden nose ring through his bull nose.

“Greetings” He said coolly. “My name is Master Zarick; I will be your assignment officer.”

“Pleased to meet you… Master Zarick” Adnil said have she got over the shock of meeting the huge warrior. “My name is Lady Adnil Hollythyran and this is Glenias Silverleaf, an Elf from the Larkspur region of the great Forest realm and this is Taramalar…”

“SHUT UP you stupid TWIT” He know all that already” Mixlepixile interrupted from Adnil shoulder.

“Thank You” The minotaur said to the imp for his interruption. Then he looked at each member in silence, studying each of them.

Finally he spoke. “The guild was very pleased with the success of your last assignment. The party and rewards you received upon your return are a testament of the guild’s thanks.”

Zarick voiced deepen and filled with doom “Unfortunately, with success comes fame. Your deeds are known throughout the lands. It is most likely as a result of your fame that we received a letter recently requesting your services.”

“That does not sound so bad. Our deeds are generating more business for the guild. Free advertising” Adnil pointed out, not understanding his comment about "unfortunately".

“Who is this letter from?” Adnil asked in her most cheerful voice.

Zarick’s face darkened more and his voice filled with more doom. “It is from the ancient and very dangerous dragon Valoor.”

“We’re FUCKED!” Mixlepixile gasped. Taramalar said nothing but seem to have trouble swallowing and breathing. Merserr gasped quietly like a little baby “mommy! I want my mommy!”

Adnil looked at the Minotaur not believing what he had just said. “Valoor the charrer? Valoor the devourer? The dragon who burns all! The great dark green dragon that is as big as a castle?” She asked him.

“Yes, that is the one” Zarick confirmed

“Well, you can just deny his request. Just tell him “no shoes, no shirt, no service” Adnil answered quoting a sign she had seen in some of the fancier restaurants in town.

“He has threaten to burn the city of Cartha to the ground if you don’t show up” Zarick explained.

“But… Can’t we…” Adnil gasped trying to think of a way out of the situation, but she could not. “Oh shit… I think I’m going to wet myself” Adnil gasped concluding they were all totally fucked!!

OOC better adnil pics
 
Last edited:
Actually it was good to be back this time with Adnil sitting close him, Merser openly lusting for Adnil without apology and Tramalar's tall tales of victorious deeds of daring do. The tale of Glenias the Elven Ranger framed for murder, the Guild cleared his name after he and the other team members completed tasks in record time. This is when the tales about him got even taller and more outrageous, Adnil, Merserr and Tramalar had as well. Being the Elven ale that was of much higher quality, more Elves joining the ranks was the reason why. Even the beautiful Demil had joined the Guild after her service was completed. That long ago dream of Adnil and Demil snuggled on either side of him, comes unbidden to his mind but it did bring a smile upon his lips. Though he didn't want Adnil and Demil getting into any catfights over him, the Guild didn't take infighting among its members lightly.

The team of heroes returned the next morning to "The Order of the Glaive" adventurer's guild. Adnil was leading the group with Glenias behind and to the right. Merserr behind and to the left of her with Tramalar brings up the rear. Unknown to others this was their battle formation, which they did rather unconsciously. As they walked through the front door and into the large entrance hall, it was a huge room, with high ceilings and giant stained glass windows. A few of the windows depicted images of various individuals with their names across the bottom, heroes and legends who were counted among the most renowned members the guild had throughout the years. Glenias smiles as he knew one or two of them. Adnil was about to turn and headed for the small side room where they had all first met. However, Merserr grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. All the Elf had only to touch her shoulder ever so slightly. "We're full guild members now, we get our assignments up there." He purred to her and pointed to the dual spiral staircases and large doors at the top that lead to assignment hall. Glenias would lightly steer her in the direction we all would be going to receive our mission orders now.

"Yes…you are quite right" Adnil said as she corrected her posture to walk on up the stairs. Glenias had learned that Human female proportions were pleasing to watch especially her. The doors lead to a stately room with nice furniture and tapestries hanging on the walls. At the back of the room looks like some kind of ornate platform with a desk upon it. Being a Wood Elf the beauty of the room was lost on him, eyes twinkling like he knew something that the others didn't. Sitting behind the desk was a massive Minotaur, dressed in golden armor with a massive battle axe slung across his back. The golden plate armor covered his powerful chest and sparkled in the light coming through the windows in the room. He must have been about 7 feet tall and even covered in his armor, Adnil could tell he was massively built with rippling muscles. His face had a stern look of pure discipline. His eyes were fiery and his horns were large and imposing. There was a large golden ring through his nose.

"Greetings" He said coolly. "My name is Master Zarick, I will be your assignment officer.
Pleased to meet you…Master Zarick Adnil said have she got over the shock of meeting the huge warrior. "My name is Lady Adnil Hollythyran and this is Glenias Silverleaf, an Elf from the Larkspur region of the great Forest realm and this is Taramalar…" Glenias was about to politely silence her when... "SHUT UP you stupid TWIT He knows that already Mixlepixile interrupted from Adnil's shoulder. Glenias wanted to twist the little Imp's tail for being such a rude little shite especially after she literally took pulled from deaths grasp. "Thank You" The Minotaur said to the imp for his nasty interruption. Then he looked at each member in silence, studying each of them. Glenias face was impassive as Master Zarick eyes fell upon him he met Zarick's eyes as he Finally spoke. "The Guild was very pleased with the success of your last assignment. The party rewards you received upon your return are a testament of the guild's thanks." Thinking to himself here it comes, the bad news. He'd rather have heard that first, than to put up with all of the Guild theatrics.

As always Adnil saw the good side of everything and was cheerfully chattering away. She even asked Zarick who the letter was as if wasn't going to let us know. Glenias had quite enough of this. "Zarick, you could have just saved us all the Bull shite, got to the point, saving every ones valuable time." Trying not to burst out laughing seeing the looks on his friends faces, being he was behaving so wildly it was completely out of character for him.
Walking forward with a swagger that stunned his fellow guild members they were frozen in place. With a running leap Glenias lands on Zarick's desk only to wrap his arms around the giant Minotaur in a tight hug. "How have you been my long time Mentor and dear old friend of my childhood!" Zarick returns the embrace of the tall lanky Elf, wrapping massive armored arms around Glenias with a deep chuckle. Releasing one another from their cheerful embrace only to laugh at the bewildered looks on their faces. Zarick spoke up in his deep rumbling voice. "I was Glenias only Mentor for years during his childhood."

Leaping from the huge desk doing a forward twisting flip to land on his feet as lightly as a dancer could. Walking to rejoin his friends with Zarick rising from his chair to walk around his desk to join all them. Glenias spoke his face impassive when he means business. "Let's pay this rude Dragon a visit shall we...wheres the Dragon's Lair now Zarick?"
 
Last edited:
As the massive minotaur explained how he knew Glenias, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Adnil had been worried the minotaur would rip Glenias in half. As Zarick came around in front of the large desk and stood next Glenias he shook his great horned head in disbelieve. “My protégé… after all these years” he said quietly then he clapped Glenias on the back. “You never did properly respect your mentor!” He joked with Glenias. Then he straightened up and looked at everyone.

“I hope you all understand you will find no better adventure companion than Glenias” Zarick told all the others in the group.

“Truer words have never been spoken” Adnil agreed looking at Glenias with love and respect in her eyes. Taramalar and Merserr nodded in agreement as well.

“Well, I think he is a big SHIT!” Mixlepixile grunted on Adnil shoulder. “A do gooder elf!! He never buys me hookers or gets me drugs… some companion!” The imp complained in disgust.

“Hookers?” Adnil questioned the imp. “Your weewee… is way too small”

“It's not the size of the “boat”, it's the motion of the ocean.” Mixlepixile replied defensively sticking his chest out.

Adnil looked at Glenias “Where is he getting this stuff?” Glenias just shrugged his shoulders. “Well let’s hope that saying is true for dragons as well as for “boats”” Adnil said hopefully. “Because Valoor is a huge dragon and he is a big prick as well”

Zarick spoke next “Glenias, to answer your earlier question, the dragon's mountain lair is in the Arrset Mountains. It is a difficult journey.” There was a few seconds of silence as everyone thought about the journey.

“Is it true that Valoor, the devourer, once swooped in and ate 10 cows all at once, leaving no bones?” Taramalar asked. The big minotaur nodded his head in agreement.

“I have been told his great plates of bone have grown so thick and strong … that nothing can defeat the dragon. There is no weapon that can pierce the monster's hide!” Merserr stated.

“Every creature has a weakness” Zarick said back “even Valoor, the devourer”

“Well, I guess this quest is better than cleaning up a huge pile of horse shit” Adnil stated. But no one in the group agreed with her statement.

Glenias pics
 
Last edited:
Holding the back of his hand beside his mouth mutters. "My Mentor tends to brag about his protege's feats". With a wink to Zarick and warm smile for Adnil's compliment, he returns the respectful nods of Tramalar and Merserr.

"Many thanks to you my old friend and mentor, we shall properly prepare for whatever we may have to face along the way. We're a Glaive team working as one, that's when we are at our most powerful. With weapons of steel magic strength experience and trust in each other. As you've told us Every creature has a weakness even the great Dragon Abarrax."

Centaur and Feline had no idea what really happened to him, but the young Elf was now a Man. He'd gained 25 pounds of muscle that was quite evident, with no less flexibility as he'd just shown them. Hands on his his hips looking to each of his Guild members, Glenias' pale blue eyes were lit with a fire they had never seen before. "Lets get our gear together, any supplies we need, the Worgs will get three of us there quickly to meet this Arrogant, self absorbed, ego maniacal Dragon.

"Don't look so troubled Adnil. The Guild had custom padded saddles made for You, me and Merserr. Except for Tramalar, he usually has several females in line to ride him anyway.

Adnil...before you ask...Yours is for a full bodied female, but it's up to you to contain. How should I put this? Your abundant sized Mammories?"

The Elf has his usual sly grin, Centaur and Feline stifling snickers at his typical wry humor. With a hand placed on a shapely hip shifted to the left giving her team members a evil grin (It's almost as bad as being constantly corrected) and a threatening look from the Mage. What got Glenias to cringe was the way she curls her long nailed fingers into a claw with energy crackling from the tips of her fingers. The Centaur and Feline look around whistling like they hadn't done anything whatsoever. Zarick couldn't keep from rumbling a chuckle.

Thankfully the massive Minotaur rumbling a chuckle broke the silence, everyone had a real good laugh over it. Even the stress of going to meet the Dragon was eased, in turn each one shook Zarick's huge hand with private word with him. Last in line was Glenias to shake his hand. "You'll find a weaknes under Abarrax bone plate the Rune Sword is that blade." As the team line up shoulder to shoulder Zarick walks down the line. "May the Gods watch over you and grant you the power to defeat and overcome your adversary. Turning away from them the massive Minotaur walks back to his desk. "Now go!...I have work to do."

Yours has a black suede seat, horse head saddle horn, magic signets on theharness and stirrups. Merserr yours a brown leather seat, pouncing lion saddle horn, polished bronze harness fittings, lion heads on the stirrups. If I had any say in the matter...mine would be utilitarian. The Guild gave us the best. Mine a elven green suede seat, elven silver saddle horn elven signets on the harness and stirrups.
 
Last edited:
Adnil had forgotten how quick Wargs could eat up miles. They had left the city of Catha in the morning and by late afternoon they were many, many miles north of the city. The scenery in this part of the country was some of the most beautiful she had ever seen. Breath taking was the best description, because if you looked at the scenery you would actually gasp in awe, it was so beautiful. The mountains were massive and rugged; the tree huge and full, waterfalls fell from great heights, multi-colored butterflies the size of birds flew between the orgies of flowers all around them. Everything was bigger than life. Adnil had paused for a moment to soak it all in. Her eyes were drawn to the highest peaks in the distance. The Arrset Mountains, “The backbone of the World” as they were called.

“I had forgotten how beautiful the scenery is” Adnil said to Taramalar “I just can’t keep my eyes off of it”

“I know what you mean, those mountains are so beautiful!” Mixlepixile replied with a snicker. He had been riding on Adnil’s shoulder and his eyes had never left her chest. Warg riding was fast… but a bit bouncy and Adnil’s chest had put on a wonderful show for him and the rest of the group.

“Can it!! Mixlepixile” Adnil said sternly.

“more like… beautiful “can cans”” The Imp replied.

“Oh for the love of the gods… not more slang terms for breasts” Adnil said in frustration. Mixlepixile had suggested the group recall different terms for breast during their ride.

“That was a fun game… Recalling all the terms we had heard through our life time” Taramalar commented.

“I thought of some more. Hooters, shooters, and physics tutors!!” Merserr added with a grin.

“UGHHH!!” Adnil yelled in frustration.

“Everyone, we’ll be entering a more populated area soon. The town of Hijava is just ahead. I recommend we rest the night there” Glenias suggested to the group. He had been growing more serious as they neared the town.

“Thank you, Glenias for getting everyone mind on the task at hand.” Adnil said in thanks.

Glenias was correct in his estimate. The group reached Hijava as the sun was nearing the horizon. Hijava was a small but important town along the way to the mountain passes. It was important town because it provided a major source of food, for the surrounding areas. Besides a good rest stop for travelers, the town was also known for making excellent furniture and its large elf population.

The heroes of the Order of the Glaive rode their wargs along the steep mountain trail towards the picturesque town with its colorful houses and shops. The striking blue sky and white topped mountains provided an amazing backdrop for the town.

The small lush mountain pastures were dotted with farms that produced high quality fruit, berries, lamb, and goat cheese. As they entered the town of Hijava the distinctive architecture of turrets, spires and beautiful ornamentation, made the place seem like something from a fairytale. The town was pulsating with activities and people.

“There is a pub coming up with great food, nice music called “The Snoring Cello Bar” want to go there?” Glenias asked Adnil.

“Sounds good to me” Adnil agreed.
 
Riding alongside Adnil as she spoke of the beautiful scenery surrounding them, Glenias felt a pang homesickness in his heart a moment for Larkspur. The Valley lay far below and the Elf it has a striking resemblance to the deep Valley of his home he grew up exploring far and wide with his Twin Glenia. An equally young Dwarf Aticus Redbeard the lovable Dwarf always wore a grin the ever faithful companion that rode a brave little blonde hill pony named Goldie of course.

Their adventures frowned upon by the Lord and Lady Silverleaf, yet nothing can keep the Wanderers of Larkspur from an adventure that would make jaws their drop eyes bulge.
Snapped out of his day dream by Adnil's frustrated yell at Tramalar, Merserr and the ever trouble making Imp. "The town of Hijava is ahead, I say we rest for the night." Adnil had a smile for her Elf as it brings a smile to his lips reaching his eyes.

He winks without a single sign any noticed this except his skilled Mage, she teaches him a glimmer learned well rewarded for hard work. "There's a pub coming up with great food and nice music called 'The Snoring Cello Pub' want to go there?" He asked her as they ride along together. "Sounds good to me she agreed as they kick the Wargs into a trot. There it is, Adnil's beautiful smile. The way her eyes would light up whenever it's time to use her abilities. Her silly puns that makes everyone groan, looks she gives when the Elf can't do a thing about it.

Glenias's eye for slender Elven beauties were out shined by this special curvaceous Mage. She showed him how to enjoy the new life he has to live now. Anything that gets one it'll be beautiful smile of Adnil to appear it's worth any effort. It is when the precursor to what will occur later on nights when she's in a certain mood, afterglow is only to be reached as the Elf has given all the love within him and more. After they just hold one another close in their arms to cuddle together until sleep comes to cover the lovers in a blanket of stars.
 
Last edited:
The team arrived at the The Snoring Cello Bar, a way station for travelers. There was a nice sign above the door which read “Welcome! Good Food! Warm Beds! Tasty Rumors!” They walked in to the main area which was an upscale dining hall with numerous large tables, a fireplace on the western wall, and a lifted stage to the east.

There was a band playing music (one player was using a Cello). The floor was made of polished wood and the walls were covered in tapestries which depict various exploits of local heroes and their adventures.

The place was at 50 percent capacity. A long bar stretched along the back wall with a rather cheerful man with a pot belly was mixing drinks. Every table is adorned with a large round candle, all of which seem to float an inch or so into the air. In the kitchen behind the bar every so often the sounds of crashing could be heard, but still The Snoring Cello Bar was known for its amazing food.

Adnil looked at the Menu and whispered to Glenias “a room for the night, 4 bottles of elven wine, the Carrot and Mushroom Soup, Honey Bread, and the Smoked Boar for dinner” She told him sliding 4 silver pieces to him to pay for the room and her meal with enough to cover his meal as well … unless he ordered something very expensive.

“4 bottle of Wine?” Glenias questioned.

“Yes, Its for everyone and you know how much Taramalar drinks!” Adnil explained.

It was a good diner and the empty plates around them were a testament to that fact. Taramalar and Merserr had done their part of the drinking with five empty bottles of wine lying on the table. Taramalar was having difficulty hold his head up and his motor skills were very off. Merserr drank almost the same amount in the last two hours as they listened to the music.

“Look at that beautiful elf girl over there” Taramalar suggested to Merserr. The elf girl was petite, with long purple hair and a very beautiful but innocent face. She was sitting with a large ugly human.

“Why?’ The lionman asked.

“That shitbird she is with, just drugged her drink.” Taramalar said. “I’m going to save her” The big war centaur added

“You smell like brewery… I should do it” Merserr pointed out.

“Ha, ha …You just want to fuck her…” Taramalar countered.

“And you don’t?” Merserr asked.

“Yes, I do but… Ah shit, she took a gulp while we were arguing! Let’s both go, she can pick after we save her” Taramalar suggested to Merserr, as they both stood up.

Adnil looked over to Glenias “This is not going to end well… I can tell already” She said to him. Mixlepixile jumped off Adnil shoulder and finished off Taramalar and Merserr drinks in a blink of an eye. “Hey stop drinking Mixlepixile, Only the gods know, what trouble a drunk imp can get into! Adnil ordered.
 
Glenias & Anias cuddle as Merserr & Tramalar get into trouble.

Having eaten his fill of his favorite Elven dish of fresh Brook Trout with baked buttered Leaks and slices of elven sunflower seed meal bread went perfectly with it. Elven mountain dry white for a sweet finish to it. Glenias relaxes letting his food digest for awhile and sip the wine. He sighs softly his mind at ease his body relaxed his being happily contented Elf Ranger.

Pulling his always prepared pipe from a pocket with his left hand, to clench between his teeth and drew a twig from the same pocket lit by a candles flame and few puffs. All the while reaching for his Loves hand with his right to take it into his. "It's been a long three days ride Adnil, let them have their 'Fun' The two Minotaur constables can handle our two friends.

Interlacing his not so pale slender fingers with hers, to bring her hand to his lips to place a kiss upon it's warm silky softness. A lil wink from Glenias hopefully will win a smile from Adnil, as he'd extend his right arm for her to snuggle into him. It was always the nicest part of a fine nights Dine together with his pretty one, his pale blue eyes reflect his love for Adnil.

"I think after a bowl of elven tobacco .. Another cup of sweet mountain wine .. a bit more cuddles it will be bout that time we head to our rooms. Always a lil touch of Adnil's magik one room would become two, as well as the goose down beds to spend a night together loving, touching and pleasing till breathless. But that was for later as they were cuddling for now.

And sleep comes to take them into the land of dreams, always meeting in their dreams as other beings to frolic and play. It wouldn't be long till the soft light from the East will steal into the room with it's cool blue hue. Soon to brighten till warning the room as a golden glow of dawn peeks o'er a mount. That is not for a long time nor was it on their minds right now.

Sleep would have to wait it's turn as they are to go as Adnil could tell by his gaze, Offers a hand to assist his Lady stand a moment. Parting with a light kiss to appear friends the Elf took the left staircase the Mage took the other with a smile at the top. He into his room as her into hers just a few minutes to wait and sure enough one rooms now two. They walk slowly to each other to take the one another in a lovers embrace their night now begins. A veil of silence fall about the room to keep what's private that way, as unseen instruments play their symphony of love of two that long deserved it. The Elf and Mage.
 
Last edited:
The Elf and the Mage

Glenias leaned in, connecting with Adnil’s body. Her curves matching up to his lean body. Her breasts pressing temptingly to his chest, her hips cradling his in an erotic welcome. Glenias hand slid up along her body until he framed her face; tilting her head back to the exact angle he wanted it.

Then he took her lips. Their mouths fit as if they'd been custom made for each other. Their lips moved together in an easy dance that started slowly, gently, gliding together as soft as a breeze.

He could feel her heart speed up, her breath coming faster against his mouth. Need tightened and built, strong and insistent. Glenias deepened the kiss, teeth and tongue demanding more. She met his demand with one of her own, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth.

Glenias groaned. He thrust, his tongue sliding, tangling with hers. She pressed closer, her fingers gripping tight on his shoulders, sending shafts of need through his body. He wanted to feel those fingers on his naked skin. He had to have them wrapped around the throbbing length of him.

As her breath came, fast and soft over his face, Glenias waited for her eyes to focus again. When they did, he smiled.

"I want this night to be one that you'll always remember," he murmured, his fingers tracing the delicate curve of her ear. "Remember how good it felt." He brushed his thumb over her swollen bottom lip, imagined how it'd feel when he repeated the move on a few other delicious parts of her body.

"It's going to be amazing," he promised, replacing his thumb with his mouth again so the words rubbed against her lips. "It'll be a memory that'll last you a lifetime."

Taramalar and Merserr

Walked over the table with the beautiful elf maiden and the ugly human. As they got closer, both realized the human was actually a half human, half-goblin. Taramalar and Merserr had a short but firm discussion with the half goblin. The result of that discussion was Merserr and Taramalar escorted the young elf girl away from the table and back to her room. Surprisingly Taramalar and Merserr made no advances towards the young lady and simple tucked her in bed and locked the door to her room.

“I for one, feel really good about saving that horny young elf maiden and not taking advantage of the situation. Taramalar declared with a large amount of confidence.

“I agree” Merserr said, and then he looked directly into Taramalar eyes a worried look on his lion face “Is there something wrong with us?” He asked.

“No, but I think we are spending too much time around Glenias and Adnil!!” He joked laughing. “Let’s get some rest”

Mixlepixile

Being good was just not in Mixlepixile’s nature. But the prank he played on the people at the The Snoring Cello Bar was fairly harmless. He carefully crafted signs which read “Kick Me!” and placed them on as many people at the Bar as he could. This resulted in Mixlepixile desired effect. Soon innocent people inside the bar were being kicked. But the prank devolved into lots of laugher and merriment.

Mixlepixile decided to go back to Glenias and Adnil room’s door. Curl up and sleep on their welcome mat.
 
The Elf and the Mage

Caressing her cheeks tenderly and let his long slender fingered hands glide lightly down the sides lovely neck. The top of her shoulders slowly and down her toned muscular yet very womanly arms from his teaching her Elven sword technique. She's picking up quickly.

Gliding hands over her hips their eyes never left the others as he bent his knees, wraps his arms about Adnil's upper thighs just beneath her womanly bottom picking her up to carry her the bed. Upon reaching their bed he gently sat her upon it's goose down softness, laying down with ever gentle hands and joins her upon it.

Settling between her firm thighs to kneel between them, he leans over his love to cup her abundant breasts, kneading slowly yet firmly his eyes on hers he pleasures large plump nipples. His tongue warm and soft curls, flutters like butterfly wings over tender aroused flesh. Finally Glenias equally soft warm lips close around Adnil's elongated nipples, sucking in such a tender way as his tongue flickers circling ever so slowly. Watches her pleasured.

Let's them pop from his mouth after a strong sucktion, he smiles mischievously slowly with loving kisses between her volumptuous breasts. Deep sucking kisses down her body over a beautiful toned belly with defined abdominal musculature. Kissing her lower belly and the inside of each womanly hip, his hands knead and massage her breasts also tweaking her nipples.

Hands glide down her body as she's reacting to his sensual affection, caressing her lovely hips softly as his hands slip between firm thighs. Gently parting them as his tongue would bathe her mound in an arousing way, sliding it up and down between the swollen petals of her sweet flower.

He dips his tongue into her womanhood tasting the nectar, thumb rubs against her clitoris in a knowledgeable way. Sinking his tongue between her into his love he in pleasure under his attention. Glenia's arousal is very evident as his manhood stood proud, rubbing against her thigh as his desire grew. It wouldn't take long at this rate, that he could expect her to cry out his name as she's brought over the edge.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top