Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm back!

What was my inspiration for this series you ask? Let's just say that I spent my time off in a place with a pool and my skin feels a bit like I swam around in a bottle of Clorox.

I wish I could say I am relaxed and ready for the week, but I can't. I'm tired, a little bit cranky, and needing another cup of coffee before I try to find my desk underneath the mound of paperwork.

Have a good day, lovelies!

Before I go, another from the bath
...and one more for good measure.

What was my inspiration for this series you ask? Let's just say that I spent my time off in a place with a pool and my skin feels a bit like I swam around in a bottle of Clorox.

I wish I could say I am relaxed and ready for the week, but I can't. I'm tired, a little bit cranky, and needing another cup of coffee before I try to find my desk underneath the mound of paperwork.

Welcome back!! Now bthat you are "squeeky clean", can we get you back to "dirty" again???????

Hello sweetie, glad you enjoyed your time away. Hope you got plenty of pleasure and gave some too.

Reality is a bitch isn't it. But alas, it pays the bills and allows us to retreat to more pleasurable places for a while.

I love the bath photos and would so love to be their helping you clean that wonderful body of yours!

thank you my sweet

A girl has to have *some* secrets, dear! Glad to see you again :kiss:

Awe....c'mon........:D

If you won't tell me, then give me a clue.........:p

Give me another peek down there and let me try and figure it out for myself......!!;)

My favorite shy girl is back! Yay :D
Hope you enjoyed your time away, gorgeous.

P.S. You + Me + Bubblebath = EPIC! :devil:

I hope the mound of paperwork is soon cleared without causing too much heartache

Pics very erotic :devil::rose:

hey sweets - i'm good - busy but good - strangely busy actualy but thats another story lol -
keeping myself busy with life and work and yeah..

lovely bath pictures - the one more is yummy :) teasing and sensual :)

hope that coffee starts to work its magic!

really do miss you

Welcome back!! Now bthat you are "squeeky clean", can we get you back to "dirty" again???????
Oh, I think you could get me plenty dirty, now isn't that right? :devil:

So close to showing us that sweet pussy.
So close, yet so very far away...

Hello sweetie, glad you enjoyed your time away. Hope you got plenty of pleasure and gave some too.

Reality is a bitch isn't it. But alas, it pays the bills and allows us to retreat to more pleasurable places for a while.

I love the bath photos and would so love to be their helping you clean that wonderful body of yours!

thank you my sweet
I'm starting to think I need a bigger tub! My time away was great, especially those few stolen moments with the Mr. :cattail:

Awe....c'mon........:

If you won't tell me, then give me a clue.........

Give me another peek down there and let me try and figure it out for myself......!!
Well, played deliverer, well played.... :kiss:

your back, arms, legs, and........................
*love* it! :kiss:

My favorite shy girl is back! Yay :D
Hope you enjoyed your time away, gorgeous.

P.S. You + Me + Bubblebath = EPIC! :devil:
*Swallows hard* My panties just got damp reading that, you sexy, naughty girl!

Better late than never lol
Consider it a standing offer
Better be careful, I might just take you up on it!;)

I hope the mound of paperwork is soon cleared without causing too much heartache

Pics very erotic
Thank you!

It'll be my pleasure!
I think there will be lots of pleasure to go around :devil:

hey sweets - i'm good - busy but good - strangely busy actualy but thats another story lol -
keeping myself busy with life and work and yeah..

lovely bath pictures - the one more is yummy teasing and sensual

hope that coffee starts to work its magic!

really do miss you
Busy ~ hope it's keeping my sweet mackkjackk out of trouble... well until you climb into that tub with me, that is! :devil: Take care sweet:heart:

If only that were true :kiss:
:kiss: right back at 'cha.

You look very blissful in your bathwater.
Why, thank you!

JUUUMMPPPSS IN :) WAHOOOOO PARTY TIME
Shhhhhh... the windows are open.

Oh, I think you could get me plenty dirty, now isn't that right? :devil:
QUOTE]

:eek::eek:WHO Innocent ole me??????????:
Batting your eyelashes might work for some, but I see right though 'innocent ole you' dear. :devil:

Good gravy girl!! Im loving it!! What Slick and soapy fun that would be!! My my!!
Gravy, huh? I've never had gravy smeared all over my body, but there's a first for everything... you can sponge me off later in the bath.

You KNOW there will.
Never a doubt in my mind :kiss:

I love your relaxing bath too
There's room for two :devil:

Hey there lovebugs! Hope your week is moving right along.

My work week is moving in slow motion *sigh* Anyone want to share the winning lottery numbers with me?

Before I go, one more pic from bath time.

Hey there lovebugs! Hope your week is moving right along.

My work week is moving in slow motion *sigh* Anyone want to share the winning lottery numbers with me?

Before I go, one more pic from bath time.
brrr is that the bath shower curtian - brr they are always freeeeezing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back