?¿? Reply ONLY With A Question ?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
What do you think is the best way to find out?

Hmmmm... A bit of negotiation, a spot of play and after care, if all is okay, then could we kick it up a notch and try round two... or three... or four???

*weg*

Evil_Geoff said:
Hmmmm... A bit of negotiation, a spot of play and after care, if all is okay, then could we kick it up a notch and try round two... or three... or four???

*weg*

If i said no to the after care would that mean we go for round 2,3,4 and 5? :devil:

le_kinklet said:
If i said no to the after care would that mean we go for round 2,3,4 and 5? :devil:

Isn't it the aftercare that LEADS TO round five?

sinn0cent1 said:
Isn't it the PYL who is always right?¿?

Don't you think a PYL can be wrong...occasionally?

(am I going to get spanked for saying such a thing?)

sophia jane said:
Don't you think a PYL can be wrong...occasionally?

(am I going to get spanked for saying such a thing?)
If they can be, do you really think i'm going to be the one to tell Mine?¿?

(Do you have a PYL who may be reading this right now?)

sinn0cent1 said:
If they can be, do you really think i'm going to be the one to tell Mine?¿?

(Do you have a PYL who may be reading this right now?)

Can you believe I don't have a PYL and have had a very difficult time finding one?

sophia jane said:
Can you believe I don't have a PYL and have had a very difficult time finding one?
Have you yet registered a profile as a member over at collarme.com in hope of solving your difficulties?¿? Can you belive that it is 100% free BDSM Personals site?¿? Do you know that i DID over a year ago, and it solved my own difficulties in finding a PYL for myself?¿? ;) (Do you know that i am aware of how lucky i am, and that it may not work for everyone, but may be worth a try for others, regardless?¿? )

His_pita said:
Don't we all hope she finds the right PYL for her?
Can it be possible that the right PYL may in fact just find *her* instead?¿?

sophia jane said:
Did you know that's what I'm hoping for?
Should you toss out a few clues and hints as to help that PYL in their searching methods?

sophia jane said:
Did you know that's what I'm hoping for?

Are you doing anything to make your hopes/wishes come true, or just sitting back waiting for him to burst through the door and announce that you're his?

Sir_Winston54 said:
Are you doing anything to make your hopes/wishes come true, or just sitting back waiting for him to burst through the door and announce that you're his?

Wouldn't that be very naive if I expected that?

Sir_Winston54 said:
Since both are our questions were the same outside of the differences in choice of wording do you think she will answer both?

sophia jane said:
Wouldn't that be very naive if I expected that?
Do you think he'll want a naive pyl, or one with a clue?

sophia jane said:
Didn't you know I'm too jaded for a PYL who will want a naive sub?
What happened that caused you to become so jaded in the first place?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back