What is your surprise turn on?

For me it's bare smooth legs and heels. If there's an ankle chain on too then my lust goes through the roof!

I went shopping and bought some awesome heels to go with my new dress. They have them in all the neon colours...bright pink, yellow, green, orange.....mine are yellow.....

There is something about heels that makes a girl feel very sexy....it goes well with the walk....anklets are hard to keep though....I've gone through a few of them....maybe I should go buy some more.....they are a cute addition...
 
I went shopping and bought some awesome heels to go with my new dress. They have them in all the neon colours...bright pink, yellow, green, orange.....mine are yellow.....

There is something about heels that makes a girl feel very sexy....it goes well with the walk....anklets are hard to keep though....I've gone through a few of them....maybe I should go buy some more.....they are a cute addition...

heels make a womans calves really stand out...I love that......I love to caress them and lick them and work my way up......
 
a few of my favorite things

calone: lagerfeld on my man, oh my god, it's our 'signal' now he knows i will jump him when he's wearing it !

the aroma of fresh baked bread? or Italian cooking? actually alomost anything baking in the oven... cheese on bread ...

a massage

anticipating a spanking

mood music !!!

the sound of my personal trainers voice when she yells at me

eating whipped cream or anything chocolate off of a gf's pussy

ahhh, these are a few of my favorite things....

:heart:
 
Telling my girlfriend to hump on anything and then watching her get hotter and hotter as the time goes by - finally her begging me to help her out!
 
Hmmm Favorite things....

Raindrops on nipples tied with blue satin sashes
Cum as it drips down my nose and eye lashes
Silver slick dildos makeing me sing
These are a few of my favorite things

:)

you can pick up the chorus from here....
 
Raindrops on nipples tied with blue satin sashes
Cum as it drips down my nose and eye lashes
Silver slick dildos makeing me sing
These are a few of my favorite things

:)

you can pick up the chorus from here....


;)
when her teeth bite
my clit at night
when I'm feelin' baaaaad
I simply remember a few naughty things
and I start to slaaaaaap her aaaaaaassssssss
 
an erection pressed against me from behind when I am not expecting it simply gives me chills. (the good kind)
 
an erection pressed against me from behind when I am not expecting it simply gives me chills. (the good kind)

OMG!! ME TOO!!! I love when we go to bed at night and my fiance lays behind me, spooning me, and he presses up against me and touches his erection ever so lightly against my ass...drives me insane.
 
Most anything 2 do with a womans feet is an easy turn on for me I love the smell and feel of them but u put a toe ring in that equasion and it will almost instantly get me hard
 
Tattoos

In certain Places
Like the foot or a file and upper back and shoulders
Really turn me on
 
Fireworks. I was just baffled when I realized that seeing and hearing fireworks at night always makes me horny. I think its the combination of adrenaline from the booms and being outside at night and the beautiful visuals.

Having a party for the fourth of July!!! Want to come over???
 
Women in Lycra - not trashy aerobics gear, but proper training shorts and tops. I get fascinated thinking about how the lycra fits snugly around her pussy as she stretches and runs.

Of course, the fantasy is peeling off the shorts and mixing in the sweat
 
Having a woman's legs wrapped around me in any way, especially my head though and from behind so her legs dangle over my shoulders. It drives me crazy kissing a woman's legs from this position.
 
Women in Lycra - not trashy aerobics gear, but proper training shorts and tops. I get fascinated thinking about how the lycra fits snugly around her pussy as she stretches and runs.

Of course, the fantasy is peeling off the shorts and mixing in the sweat
Totally agree with you! Love the yoga pants, sports bra look at the gym. Total turn on....on the complete flip side also very turned on by watching a woman smoke while wearing lip stick. I guess it reminds me of my first lover and brings back fond memories.
 
Trailer Trash. Just a little too much make-up. Clothes that are a size too small. Wild hair.
 
I was never comfortable being naked in front of a group, even when everyone else was naked too, like skinny dipping or hot tubing. My girlfriend and few of her friends had gone out before I got home from work, I thought they’d be out late. They came home unexpectedly and found me naked on the patio having a beer.
Never would have guessed that when I found myself naked in front of a small group of fully clothed women that I would be simultaneously embarrassed and turned on. I was turned on to the point that I got an erection so hard that it hurt.
After several awkward minutes of the girls giggling and commenting and me trying to make an exit, my girlfriend asked me to masturbate for them. Much to my surprise I gave in and did it. There’s nothing like stroking your cock in front of friends and strangers and not being able to cum right away. Then to have a long intense orgasm while they cheer, giggle and make comments, especially when you’re the shy one.
 
For me its to see my wife with another man. Also being able to join in. maybe getting head while he fucks her.
 
Back
Top