'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

dizzy said:
can you put the difference of the feeling of the orgasm in words (vs. a regular orgasm)?
One way of putting it is that it's like an orgasm in slow motion. Imagine the regular sensation but without the muscle contractions, with the intensity slightly diluted over some minutes.

That, at least, is the closest I've come to anything resembling an orgasm through stimulating my prostate alone. When it comes to satisfaction, though, it doesn't get me there.

For me, most of my body goes rigid, muscles in my back and the glutes all seizing up. It takes a special effort for me to relax and just concentrate on squeezing the spincter/PC muscles (the ones involved with manipulating the toy I use).

There is a definite warmth in the pelvis and a deep sense of pleasure. It takes repeated stimulations before it becomes recognizable as sexual pleasure - at first, it's just a new, different sensation. But after little while, the stroking feels like it's pushing me towards orgasm, except I haven't gotten all the way there yet.

There's the occassional and distracting sensation of precum running down your cock.

Once I can't take it anymore, I begin stroking. I can feel the root of my cock moving against the prostate when the toy's pushing against it. Light, quick tugs on the penis accentuate that sensation.

The real orgasm starts happening internally first - the sphincter begins clenching (which pushes my toy harder against the prostate)... there is just a sense of bigness with the orgasm; being pushed from within. Not very different from a regular orgasm except it lasts a lot longer, usually has a lot more semen, and tends to involve erogenous zones other than the cock and balls. Flashes of light; toes, back, thighs tingling.

Despite feeling completely drained, a need to cum frequently remains. I usually go for a second orgasm within ten minutes of the big one; the toy's usually been withdrawn before I start the second round. Recently I didn't have any energy left after one of these blinding orgasms and the toy got me aroused later - had a very quick orgasm. Some definite plumbing soreness during that but only had a few seconds to think about it before slipping into a coma.

Last edited:
CasusCoiti said:

One way of putting it is that it's like an orgasm in slow motion. Imagine the regular sensation but without the muscle contractions, with the intensity slightly diluted over some minutes.

That, at least, is the closest I've come to anything resembling an orgasm through stimulating my prostate alone. When it comes to satisfaction, though, it doesn't get me there.

For me, most of my body goes rigid, muscles in my back and the glutes all seizing up. It takes a special effort for me to relax and just concentrate on squeezing the spincter/PC muscles (the ones involved with manipulating the toy I use).

There is a definite warmth in the pelvis and a deep sense of pleasure. It takes repeated stimulations before it becomes recognizable as sexual pleasure - at first, it's just a new, different sensation. But after little while, the stroking feels like it's pushing me towards orgasm, except I haven't gotten all the way there yet.

There's the occassional and distracting sensation of precum running down your cock.

Once I can't take it anymore, I begin stroking. I can feel the root of my cock moving against the prostate when the toy's pushing against it. Light, quick tugs on the penis accentuate that sensation.

The real orgasm starts happening internally first - the sphincter begins clenching (which pushes my toy harder against the prostate)... there is just a sense of bigness with the orgasm; being pushed from within. Not very different from a regular orgasm except it lasts a lot longer, usually has a lot more semen, and tends to involve erogenous zones other than the cock and balls. Flashes of light; toes, back, thighs tingling.

Despite feeling completely drained, a need to cum frequently remains. I usually go for a second orgasm within ten minutes of the big one; the toy's usually been withdrawn before I start the second round. Recently I didn't have any energy left after one of these blinding orgasms and the toy got me aroused later - had a very quick orgasm. Some definite plumbing soreness during that but only had a few seconds to think about it before slipping into a coma.

Good description, Casus. :D

I tried this on myself (while on the phone to my best friend; a very special woman).

I got my finger in deeper than it's ever been, but I wasn't sure what to feel for or anything. I'm thinking I didn't do it right... but if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

From the posts in here, I'll know it when I get it right.

You might want to also look into something called "learning the ropes". Don't have much information on it, but it refers to the guy's cum coming out in long "ropes". Sounds similar to what you're looking for.

Has anyone else heard this term?

Wow, this is something I haven't tried. I would love to try this out.. seeing a man experience so much pleasure.. makes me drool just thinking of it.

Okay, I would truly hate to appear ignorant.. and I have re-read this whole post.. and there is alot of info about the validity of being able to "milk" a mans cock, and the sensations induced by doing so.. So here are my questions.. I would very much like to experiment with this.. but having never done so.. and having a partner that has never experimented in this manner.. I am unsure about how to proceed exactly. Do I use one finger then work it up to two? What exactly am I feeling for? Do I start out with soft, slow steady pressure.. or go immediately into rubbing and applying alot of pressure? I know alot will have to do with taking cue's from my lover.. yet I would like to know exactly what to expect in general. Should I continue applying pressure as he is cumming or is that when you stop and just focus on his cock? Do you start when he is already erect, or when he is heading in that direction? As much information as possible would be truly appreciated.:D

CC

Re: HA

MR.GGG said:
Just reading thru the thread again. Funny how many women mention the homophobia aspect .... not even being able to try this because of hubby's attitude. Oh YA, like having your wife/gf blow you and having her stick a fingie up your butt is gonna turn you, overnight, into a raving faggot. That's as DUMB as all the guys I've told about the G&ASpot orgasms and they've said it sounded good but they'd NEVER do it to their wives because they'd never done it before and their wives might get suspicious about where they learned it from. The resulting 3rd degree and mistrust wouldn't be worth it, I was told - over and over again.

What a waste!!!

O.K. I can feel this one. I am thankful for the heat that is generated between my spouse and I, but I really know where some of this sentiment comes from...

Years ago, when we were both too young to know, the first thing she wanted to know about my anal tendencies was, have you always liked men?? ...and why didn't you tell me before I married you?? FUCK!!! She still really doesn't like my ass.... and it is quite nice, ty. hehe

The whole thing about new ideas in the bedroom! Yeah, it is the third degree, but that is a whole other string, isn't it? Of course on a really bad day, I get the same questions about a new restaurant! :confused:

capricious_chic said:
Do I use one finger then work it up to two? What exactly am I feeling for?
One finger is plenty for prostate stimulation. The deal with having multiple fingers in there is more for anal stimulation; feeling 'full' and the added pleasures a slightly stretched sphincter brings during orgasm (the sphincter squeezes shut in time with orgasm, so if something's holding it open, it intensifies the sensation).

[edit]As for what you're feeling for, the standard explanation is a walnut-sized spheroid on the other side of the front wall of the rectum, not more than a finger's length in. If your boyfriend is on his back and you're on your stomach between his legs, then your finger would be curved upward towards the ceiling. The prostate is along the body's centerline about two to three inches in. The more aroused he is, the firmer it will be - but there is a definite density to it that differentiates it from the surrounding tissue.[/edit]
Do I start out with soft, slow steady pressure.. or go immediately into rubbing and applying alot of pressure?
Gentle massage throughout nearly all of it; at most, the stroking should be firm. The prostate is a somewhat delicate gland, so it probably shouldn't be pounded like a woman's G-spot (as in Mr. GGG's thread). It can be bruised and - while it hasn't happened to me - I hear it's uncomfortable. A steady pressure causes slightly different sensations than stroking; stroking is much more noticeable.
Should I continue applying pressure as he is cumming or is that when you stop and just focus on his cock?
Firmer, deeper pressure, in time with or faster than his contractions. You'll feel the prostate harden as he approaches orgasm, and your fingers will know his ejaculation has started a little before your mouth will. I'm pretty sure that with prostate stimulation involved, the cock is only a part of the orgasm, instead of the center of it. He may be feeling an orgasm in parts of his body he's never felt it in before.
Do you start when he is already erect, or when he is heading in that direction?
In my experience, feeling a finger or toy press against my anus causes an erection. If he's not hard, he'll more than likely become hard after some prostate stimulation. I think this is more dependent on individual reactions than anything else. Maybe tease him for a while, stroking his anus on the outside, pressing only a little against it and so forth until he's trying to press himself onto your finger.

Caveats, exceptions, blah blah. Keep the generalities above in mind and just give as things go.

[final edit]Bonus Link: an "I Did It For Science" article about the toy referred to in my posts [/final edit - link fixed 20030323]

Last edited:
Thank you for a more in depth description of what I should try for. I really appreciate.. and can't wait to try it out!!!

SUNDAY MORNING
BUMP

HI CC... thanks for visiting!
:rose:

Hi ya Arden :rose: .

Thanks Powr.. hopefully the next time we get together I will have the opportunity to try it all out. Should I surprise him with the attempt ( he knows I am interested, and is open)??? Or should I be all adult and ask permission and such?

CC

I would talk to him about it. The shock of the surprise may make it unpleasant for him.

I was thinking more along the lines of when I was going down on him, teasing his testicles and anus.. lubing my finger when he is distracted.. and going from there. Slowly, then asking.. taking cues from his body language as well as from him.

He already knows I want to, and he is interested as well. I guess I am worried that once I voice it, it will become an expectation (even if just in my mind).. and I will feel badly if I don't follow through with it. Like I instigated something I wasn't sure I was prepared to follow through with.

Yikes, does that make sense?

CC

There is a product called "Aneros" the website is www.aneros.com I believe. Its really an ingenious design. Its a curved dildo/butt plug type device, that is hands free. You insert it, and the natural taper and curve of the device keeps it inside in direct contact with the prostate. Contracting the spincter mucles makes it "wiggle" and massage with the firm tip. Its really a great product. Feels very wierd at first, and takes about 5-10 minutes for your body to really adjust to the presence of a foriegn object... but once you're into it, the sensation is wonderful. I highly recommend it.

- Curious

Re: HA

MR.GGG said:
One interesting aside to the prostate manipulations that MIGHT get a few more guys to try this is the fact that careful manipulation / massage of the prostate will be very beneficial healthwise. The prostate in most men become atrophied, the pores clog and the fluid output is blocked. At this point everything festers and over a period of time the tissue inside becomes cancerous. I believe prostate cancer is now the #1 cancer killer among adult males. If the prostate is massged fairly constantly this does not happen. Stats confirm that cowboys (riding), bikers (vibrations) and gays (you don't wanna know) have the LOWEST prostate cancer rates in the western Hemisphere all based on the constant massging of their prostate.

Good to know, will tell this my gf next time I see her (time for a jelly dildo for me)! *g* Regarding men´s health: I´ve also heard that a prostate massage treatment is used when a man is suffering from prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate, mainly caused by too much unrelaxed sitting which cramps the pelvic muscles, so another part of this treatment is deep relaxation exercises), so that kinda confirms what Mr GGG is telling us (not that *I* would ever doubt anything he says *g*)

Yes, I have heard of it and it is for real, althought I have never done it and I have never seen it done.

Back