Mindfondler's suit strip!

Just to ensure that Codex doesn't feel left out... :D

So, do we get the full monty, or are you going to take everything but conveniently use your cricket bat to hide the family jewels? :D

The Cricket Kit Strip - Stage 7 (1 photo)

attachment.php

Attachments

• cri_3014.jpg
    cri_3014.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 179

Aww, that's very considerate of you :eek:

If you're still feeling as generous, can we see a shot of your nice behind, perhaps with your hands up against the wall? You can leave your socks on so that you don't feel completely naked! ;)

Aww, that's very considerate of you :eek:

If you're still feeling as generous, can we see a shot of your nice behind, perhaps with your hands up against the wall? You can leave your socks on so that you don't feel completely naked! ;)

I like toes, why just the other day I saw a photo of someone I liked that included their toes and it was so nice.:D

He already doesn't have a head so he shouldn't feel completely naked ;)

Hey! What about my request?! I feel left out now! :(

and if you read what she said, technically, she was asking the same..

The Cricket Kit Strip - Stage 7 (1 photo)

attachment.php

Not at all. I assure you, you're quite safe with us, your adoring fangirls. We're very gentle. :)

Well... we do know MF responds to bribery and oodles of appreciation... ;) I wouldn't even be surprised if he responds to private suggestions! :eek:

Better watch out for that bird, MF - that beak looks sharp!

Hey! I need my helmet to protect my head, don't I?
Better assume the correct position then!

I have done! The helmet is protecting my head. Oh... sorry... wrong head. :D

Crap!!! Foiled again!! :mad:

Nice try, though! Better luck next time? :D

Not at all. I assure you, you're quite safe with us, your adoring fangirls. We're very gentle. :)

my nick is not Gentle Noor for nothing ;)

I'm liking the sound of all of this gentleness. I'd feel perfectly safe falling asleep amongst you with only a towel around me for protection. :)

Well... we do know MF responds to bribery and oodles of appreciation... ;) I wouldn't even be surprised if he responds to private suggestions! :eek:

*runs off to check inbox*

Phew... nothing there! :D

Better watch out for that bird, MF - that beak looks sharp!

It's a Kookaburra bat -- hence the bird. I just checked out the Wikipedia page:

Kookaburras are carnivorous. In the wild, kookaburras are known to eat the young of other birds, mice, snakes, insects and small reptiles...

Yikes! :eek:

*throws bat to one side*

I'm liking the sound of all of this gentleness. I'd feel perfectly safe falling asleep amongst you with only a towel around me for protection. :)

We'd protect you, you wouldn't need that towel, would he?

I've just spotted that this thread has gone past 10,000 views. :eek:

When I first posted, I would never in my wildest dreams have thought that some photos of me could attract so much attention. I feel very flattered and humble.

I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who has visited here and has found something to enjoy. I'm extremely grateful to those who have posted here or sent me PMs to show appreciation, but I'm also thinking of others who have passed by quietly and liked what they have seen. The sheer force of numbers persuades me that there are many in the latter category, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that it brings gladness to my heart to know that I have been able to entertain you. :)

Thank you again.

MF

And you were wondering if anyone was looking. ;) So, the question is.. where to next?

It's a thrill, isn't it?! And more women do the passing by silently than men so yes, it's very flattering.

So .... yes, what GrrlFriday said!! ^^^

And you were wondering if anyone was looking. ;) So, the question is.. where to next?

I, for one, am still waiting for that "hands up against the wall, delicious ass in full view" pic. And more audio. I'd love to hear more audio.

Time to come back, especially after what you got in your inbox from me last week! :D

*runs off to check inbox*

Phew... nothing there! :D

11,312 views today MF..

I've just spotted that this thread has gone past 10,000 views. :eek:

When I first posted, I would never in my wildest dreams have thought that some photos of me could attract so much attention. I feel very flattered and humble.

I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who has visited here and has found something to enjoy. I'm extremely grateful to those who have posted here or sent me PMs to show appreciation, but I'm also thinking of others who have passed by quietly and liked what they have seen. The sheer force of numbers persuades me that there are many in the latter category, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that it brings gladness to my heart to know that I have been able to entertain you. :)

Thank you again.

MF
that ass.. sigh... remember the one on the bed? :heart:
I, for one, am still waiting for that "hands up against the wall, delicious ass in full view" pic. And more audio. I'd love to hear more audio.

I hope he's ok... it's quite unlike MF to drop out of contact for so long.

Well, here's wishing MF the best of luck with all the busy!

Back